Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Juggalo update
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
McTools



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 181
 Reply with quote  

Bicycle wrote:
Ew, LOL, Trashy, WTF

They all look like poor people. We called those types "dirties" in high school and ignored them. Their clothes never fit quite right and most had poor social skills and hygiene. You never really had to deal with them cause they were pretty much confined to remedial classes. Thats probably a good thing as according to the comment section of that blog, just the appearance of one of these "people" can cause physical ailments, depression and other unpleasant reactions. Not what you want in a constructive classroom environment

Mattb17 says "welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool." and I cant figure out if hes talking about the pictures or the comment section

eh. Welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool, folks


People that call people "poor people" based on physical appearance are dirty in my book, your pedestal's too tall for me bicycle!
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:55 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Bring that Beat Back



Joined: 20 Mar 2007
Posts: 854
 Reply with quote  

This shot is great.



Grandma's still proud.
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bicycle



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 413
 Reply with quote  

McTools wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
Ew, LOL, Trashy, WTF

They all look like poor people. We called those types "dirties" in high school and ignored them. Their clothes never fit quite right and most had poor social skills and hygiene. You never really had to deal with them cause they were pretty much confined to remedial classes. Thats probably a good thing as according to the comment section of that blog, just the appearance of one of these "people" can cause physical ailments, depression and other unpleasant reactions. Not what you want in a constructive classroom environment

Mattb17 says "welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool." and I cant figure out if hes talking about the pictures or the comment section

eh. Welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool, folks


People that call people "poor people" based on physical appearance are dirty in my book, your pedestal's too tall for me bicycle!


Perhaps I should have said "white trash"
Perhaps I should have said "Having man tits can really fuck your head up"
Maybe "Tosh.0 is bullshit"
or possibly I shoulda just cyaned that shit. I dont know

I dont understand well dressed people. I dont understand how the Pacsun kids get their trucker hats to rest on top of their heads without falling off. And I dont understand why a board full of intelligent, open minded adults gotta be on some high school cafeteria bullshit about juggalos and whatnot
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  

a friend of mines band is signed to tech n9nes label and all the juggalos follow them around to all there shows

most juggalos ive encountered are ignorant turds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgLk1nD5v4
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2579
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

mortalthoughts wrote:
a friend of mines band is signed to tech n9nes label and all the juggalos follow them around to all there shows

most juggalos ive encountered are ignorant turds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgLk1nD5v4


"their", ignorant turd
Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 am
 View user's profile Send private message
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2579
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

Mikal kHill wrote:
.....and the beats fucking banged.



I might regret saying this, but I'm a fan of some of Mike Clark's beats. The man did some good stuff; it's just a fucking shame that's where the tracks ended up.

That's my word.
Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:08 am
 View user's profile Send private message
badjerk



Joined: 16 Apr 2006
Posts: 427
Location: pdx
 Reply with quote  

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
hmm. i dunno what to say.
i feel like we are grasping at straws
we need something new to mock with disdain
the juggalos just don't do it for me anymore
it feels too easy




Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mzehe916



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 4543
Location: Switzerland
 Reply with quote  

Wait, did I just see a zombie slimer tattoo? Awesome.
Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 am
 View user's profile Send private message
T-Wrex
p00ny tang


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 6405
Location: Detroit, Michigan
 Reply with quote  

if you're going to walk around a parking lot with your face painted, you might as well take some artistic license with it..



this guy did it right.
Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:21 am
 View user's profile Send private message
McTools



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 181
 Reply with quote  

Bicycle wrote:
McTools wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
Ew, LOL, Trashy, WTF

They all look like poor people. We called those types "dirties" in high school and ignored them. Their clothes never fit quite right and most had poor social skills and hygiene. You never really had to deal with them cause they were pretty much confined to remedial classes. Thats probably a good thing as according to the comment section of that blog, just the appearance of one of these "people" can cause physical ailments, depression and other unpleasant reactions. Not what you want in a constructive classroom environment

Mattb17 says "welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool." and I cant figure out if hes talking about the pictures or the comment section

eh. Welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool, folks


People that call people "poor people" based on physical appearance are dirty in my book, your pedestal's too tall for me bicycle!


Perhaps I should have said "white trash"
Perhaps I should have said "Having man tits can really fuck your head up"
Maybe "Tosh.0 is bullshit"
or possibly I shoulda just cyaned that shit. I dont know

I dont understand well dressed people. I dont understand how the Pacsun kids get their trucker hats to rest on top of their heads without falling off. And I dont understand why a board full of intelligent, open minded adults gotta be on some high school cafeteria bullshit about juggalos and whatnot


There ya go again.... your still sounding more egotistical and judgmental than "Intelligent" and "open minded" to me. I'm sure having man tits isn't some one's life style choice, and your using white trash in a hateful way, which in my opinion makes it a racial slur. Just keep calling people names, I've heard that's a great way to move up in life!
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:28 am
 View user's profile Send private message
MCGF



Joined: 22 Feb 2010
Posts: 367
 Reply with quote  

Mikal kHill wrote:

haha, they didn't go christian rap. That's more absurd than them moobs.


http://thephoenix.com/boston/life/110311-insane-clowns-for-jesus/

I'm not a juggalo, but you guys do seem kinda xenophobic about this. I've only met one kid who was a juggalo, and he was pretty chill (if not the brightest). I'm sure a lot of them are obnoxious, but there are plenty of obnoxious sage fans too. In fact, I think that Sage's fanbase is not too different from ICP, in that they are both cult followings that have withstood a long time BECAUSE both artists give perspectives people want to hear but aren't expressed anywhere else in music. At least to me, Personal Journals is more than just another album; its almost a religious (irony!) experience. If I was a poor midwestern kid instead of a rich east coast kid, I probably would be a juggalo and I bet a lot of you guys would too. So saying "lulz white trash" seems pretty ignorant to me.

that being said, those photos are hilarious.
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Bicycle



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 413
 Reply with quote  

McTools wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
McTools wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
Ew, LOL, Trashy, WTF

They all look like poor people. We called those types "dirties" in high school and ignored them. Their clothes never fit quite right and most had poor social skills and hygiene. You never really had to deal with them cause they were pretty much confined to remedial classes. Thats probably a good thing as according to the comment section of that blog, just the appearance of one of these "people" can cause physical ailments, depression and other unpleasant reactions. Not what you want in a constructive classroom environment

Mattb17 says "welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool." and I cant figure out if hes talking about the pictures or the comment section

eh. Welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool, folks


People that call people "poor people" based on physical appearance are dirty in my book, your pedestal's too tall for me bicycle!


Perhaps I should have said "white trash"
Perhaps I should have said "Having man tits can really fuck your head up"
Maybe "Tosh.0 is bullshit"
or possibly I shoulda just cyaned that shit. I dont know

I dont understand well dressed people. I dont understand how the Pacsun kids get their trucker hats to rest on top of their heads without falling off. And I dont understand why a board full of intelligent, open minded adults gotta be on some high school cafeteria bullshit about juggalos and whatnot


There ya go again.... your still sounding more egotistical and judgmental than "Intelligent" and "open minded" to me. I'm sure having man tits isn't some one's life style choice, and your using white trash in a hateful way, which in my opinion makes it a racial slur. Just keep calling people names, I've heard that's a great way to move up in life!


In regards to the leprechaun looking dude with man tits... You dont get man tits like that without first being really large and then loosing weight. Props to that dude for changing his life around. Props to that dude and all the rest of the man tit crew for having the confidence to appear in public sans shirts

I wasn't using "white trash" in a hateful way. I was alluding to anomaly's post on the first page and every single comment on that blog. That blog gives you four response options. They are "Ew, LOL, trashy, WTF". That's bullshit.

MCGF just said pretty much everything I wanted to say in a much more diplomatic and succinct way.
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:37 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Bicycle



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 413
 Reply with quote  

also. Could someone please tell me why these people dont look just as ridiculous as the jugallos?

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/



Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Raoul DeGroot



Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Posts: 2437
Location: Son Quest
 Reply with quote  

fat rolls,tailoring and color coordination? +basic grooming?

They do look extremely poncey though.
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Bicycle



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 413
 Reply with quote  

Its the boots and white pants. Who does that?

Ive heard it said that brown and black dont work together. I, however, think they look quite nice as a pair. And i suppose that's the difference between a 600 dollar one bedroom apartment and a 900 dollar one bedroom apartment
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:22 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon