Search
Register
Juggalo update
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

McTools

Bicycle wrote:
Ew, LOL, Trashy, WTF

They all look like poor people. We called those types "dirties" in high school and ignored them. Their clothes never fit quite right and most had poor social skills and hygiene. You never really had to deal with them cause they were pretty much confined to remedial classes. Thats probably a good thing as according to the comment section of that blog, just the appearance of one of these "people" can cause physical ailments, depression and other unpleasant reactions. Not what you want in a constructive classroom environment

Mattb17 says "welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool." and I cant figure out if hes talking about the pictures or the comment section

eh. Welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool, folks

People that call people "poor people" based on physical appearance are dirty in my book, your pedestal's too tall for me bicycle!
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:55 pm
Bring that Beat Back

This shot is great.

Grandma's still proud.
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 pm
Bicycle

McTools wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
Ew, LOL, Trashy, WTF

They all look like poor people. We called those types "dirties" in high school and ignored them. Their clothes never fit quite right and most had poor social skills and hygiene. You never really had to deal with them cause they were pretty much confined to remedial classes. Thats probably a good thing as according to the comment section of that blog, just the appearance of one of these "people" can cause physical ailments, depression and other unpleasant reactions. Not what you want in a constructive classroom environment

Mattb17 says "welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool." and I cant figure out if hes talking about the pictures or the comment section

People that call people "poor people" based on physical appearance are dirty in my book, your pedestal's too tall for me bicycle!

Perhaps I should have said "white trash"
Perhaps I should have said "Having man tits can really fuck your head up"
Maybe "Tosh.0 is bullshit"
or possibly I shoulda just cyaned that shit. I dont know

I dont understand well dressed people. I dont understand how the Pacsun kids get their trucker hats to rest on top of their heads without falling off. And I dont understand why a board full of intelligent, open minded adults gotta be on some high school cafeteria bullshit about juggalos and whatnot
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:48 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

a friend of mines band is signed to tech n9nes label and all the juggalos follow them around to all there shows

most juggalos ive encountered are ignorant turds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgLk1nD5v4
Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 pm
anomaly
Loserface

mortalthoughts wrote:
a friend of mines band is signed to tech n9nes label and all the juggalos follow them around to all there shows

most juggalos ive encountered are ignorant turds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgLk1nD5v4

"their", ignorant turd
Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 am
anomaly
Loserface

Mikal kHill wrote:
.....and the beats fucking banged.

I might regret saying this, but I'm a fan of some of Mike Clark's beats. The man did some good stuff; it's just a fucking shame that's where the tracks ended up.

That's my word.
Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:08 am
badjerk

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
hmm. i dunno what to say.
i feel like we are grasping at straws
we need something new to mock with disdain
the juggalos just don't do it for me anymore
it feels too easy

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 am
mzehe916

Wait, did I just see a zombie slimer tattoo? Awesome.
Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

if you're going to walk around a parking lot with your face painted, you might as well take some artistic license with it..

this guy did it right.
Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:21 am
McTools

Bicycle wrote:
McTools wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
Ew, LOL, Trashy, WTF

I dont understand well dressed people. I dont understand how the Pacsun kids get their trucker hats to rest on top of their heads without falling off. And I dont understand why a board full of intelligent, open minded adults gotta be on some high school cafeteria bullshit about juggalos and whatnot

There ya go again.... your still sounding more egotistical and judgmental than "Intelligent" and "open minded" to me. I'm sure having man tits isn't some one's life style choice, and your using white trash in a hateful way, which in my opinion makes it a racial slur. Just keep calling people names, I've heard that's a great way to move up in life!
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:28 am
MCGF

Mikal kHill wrote:

haha, they didn't go christian rap. That's more absurd than them moobs.

http://thephoenix.com/boston/life/110311-insane-clowns-for-jesus/

I'm not a juggalo, but you guys do seem kinda xenophobic about this. I've only met one kid who was a juggalo, and he was pretty chill (if not the brightest). I'm sure a lot of them are obnoxious, but there are plenty of obnoxious sage fans too. In fact, I think that Sage's fanbase is not too different from ICP, in that they are both cult followings that have withstood a long time BECAUSE both artists give perspectives people want to hear but aren't expressed anywhere else in music. At least to me, Personal Journals is more than just another album; its almost a religious (irony!) experience. If I was a poor midwestern kid instead of a rich east coast kid, I probably would be a juggalo and I bet a lot of you guys would too. So saying "lulz white trash" seems pretty ignorant to me.

that being said, those photos are hilarious.
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm
Bicycle

McTools wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
McTools wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
Ew, LOL, Trashy, WTF

There ya go again.... your still sounding more egotistical and judgmental than "Intelligent" and "open minded" to me. I'm sure having man tits isn't some one's life style choice, and your using white trash in a hateful way, which in my opinion makes it a racial slur. Just keep calling people names, I've heard that's a great way to move up in life!

In regards to the leprechaun looking dude with man tits... You dont get man tits like that without first being really large and then loosing weight. Props to that dude for changing his life around. Props to that dude and all the rest of the man tit crew for having the confidence to appear in public sans shirts

I wasn't using "white trash" in a hateful way. I was alluding to anomaly's post on the first page and every single comment on that blog. That blog gives you four response options. They are "Ew, LOL, trashy, WTF". That's bullshit.

MCGF just said pretty much everything I wanted to say in a much more diplomatic and succinct way.
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Bicycle

also. Could someone please tell me why these people dont look just as ridiculous as the jugallos?

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:43 pm
Raoul DeGroot

fat rolls,tailoring and color coordination? +basic grooming?

They do look extremely poncey though.
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm
Bicycle

Its the boots and white pants. Who does that?

Ive heard it said that brown and black dont work together. I, however, think they look quite nice as a pair. And i suppose that's the difference between a 600 dollar one bedroom apartment and a 900 dollar one bedroom apartment
Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next