Search
Register
Currency Wars and More...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Joshua Kane

Currency Wars and More...  Reply with quote  

Hey all, just for the sff of it, I'm lettin you know that there is a new TSIBR post covering currency wars and more.

Entitled - The Globe Has Seen This Play Before, Act II Brings Currencies to the Fore, Act III Brings War.

Check it out at:
http://thesystemisblinkingred.blogspot.com/

And feel free to comment in this thread about anything 'currency war' related.

Peace,
josh
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 pm
Captiv8

I have nothing relevant to contribute, other than saying that when I saw the latest poster was Mr. Kane I knew the post would have something to do with economics.
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:59 pm
mindtoast

I love that Nobel winning guys quote:

“people are looking for innocuous ways to deal with this problem, and there aren’t any”
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 pm
Joshua Kane

mindtoast wrote:
I love that Nobel winning guys quote:

“people are looking for innocuous ways to deal with this problem, and there aren’t any”

ain't that the truth! Krugman, or perhaps Reich, I believe...
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:39 pm
WrathChild

Awesome! Good to see TSIBR getting updated again. Gonna check it out now.
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 pm
Joshua Kane

WrathChild wrote:
Awesome! Good to see TSIBR getting updated again. Gonna check it out now.

Thanks WrathChild!
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:07 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Welcome back.

Started to wonder if The Fed assassinated you..
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:14 am
Joshua Kane

T-Wrex wrote:
Welcome back.

Started to wonder if The Fed assassinated you..

I sorta wish they had. ;)
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 am
redball

Josh, this should have been at least a 3 part post. You can write it all at once and just schedule the postings.

Now that you're back and caught up you shouldn't post anything like this anymore. Basically, you could've posted about a dozen small posts commenting on each article/topic. It would break things up to avoid tl;dr, and it would give a more constant stream of content.

You're a smart dude, we need to build up your following.

Also, check out blogger's newer templates. I know you're more concerned with content than design but there's a lot of evidence that suggests you'll be more trusted as a source if you simply change the template from the default.
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 am
Joshua Kane

redball wrote:
Josh, this should have been at least a 3 part post. You can write it all at once and just schedule the postings.

Now that you're back and caught up you shouldn't post anything like this anymore. Basically, you could've posted about a dozen small posts commenting on each article/topic. It would break things up to avoid tl;dr, and it would give a more constant stream of content.

You're a smart dude, we need to build up your following.

Also, check out blogger's newer templates. I know you're more concerned with content than design but there's a lot of evidence that suggests you'll be more trusted as a source if you simply change the template from the default.

Hey redball! I totally agree. Breaking the posts up I can handle. (I like to feel like TSIBR is off my docket, but the length has not been effective.) Man, redball, I can't tell you how much trouble I am having with the template. I once tried to change one thing, I literally just changed the content in the Title Heading, added some words, and every single post I had ever made became unformatted. The earlier ones remain so. Since then I've been afraid to make any changes - kinda pathetic. Also, maybe using Word on Mac and then pasting to blogger, as I do, doesn't work well?

I definitely need help, but I haven't found anyone interested, and I'm on a pretty tight time and money budget at this point. That being said, I can prolly spend a c-note or so on TSIBR. I dunno, I want it to look and work better, but I am experiencing some severe technological trepidation. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, but not expected :)
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 am
redball

I'd help you with some minor editing like that if you want. Right off the bat I can suggest that you stop copying & pasting directly from Word. Open a text editor and paste into it to clear Word's formatting (it should keep the line breaks) then copy that and paste it into blogger. At that point you can review and re-add any formatting. You'll end up with cleaner posts that are more resilient to blogger's changes.
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

Great post! Although there seems to be some critical information missing. Where do the Rothschilds fit in to the equation of global currency war?
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:35 am
Joshua Kane

jakethesnake wrote:
Great post! Although there seems to be some critical information missing. Where do the Rothschilds fit in to the equation of global currency war?

Thanx jake! Draggin out the Rothschilds huh? I don't know man, I wouldn't say the Rothschilds are a force to reckon with in the 21st century. However, I will say that the inexorable trajectory for humanity is one-world systems or demise. We're talking one world currency and eventually global governance.

Are there powerful monied interests pushing for that outcome? Well, probably. But I think a more useful way of looking at it, is that those powerful monied interests see the same inexorable historical trajectory towards one-world systems, and are positioning themselves to have continued power in those future one-world systems. Where the Rothschilds stand in that, truly doesn't matter; powerful money is powerful money regardless of name.

Looking at the issue in the above way suggests different political approaches than seeing one-world governance as a top down conspiracy to take away everyone's freedoms. (Why any ruling class would want to have to deal with a bunch of dependent automatons at this stage of human development I have no idea, but I digress.) The conspiratorial approach suggests we should fight against one-world governance at all costs. The historical approach suggests that one-world governance will be a natural outcome to the systemic forces that have driven political units to increase in size as humanity has progressed.

If one-world systems are a natural outcome rather than conspiracy, then democracy loving individuals must too position themselves to protect their freedoms as we move towards one-world systems. I prefer to accept the notion that one-world governance is not necessarily a bad thing for humanity if democratic institutions can be maintained. The clear upside to one-world systems is that humanity will finally be able to tackle crises that occur at the global level, which more and more do and will.

This is a fight for the soul of the next world order. You can hope against a next world order, you can swim against the tide of history and imagine that the next world order won't push us towards one-world systems, or you can fight to secure democracy and freedom in the next world order of global governance. The choice is yours. I choose to swim in the flow of centuries of historical inertia, moving it ever so slightly towards democracy, freedom, and yes, internationalism wherever and whenever I can.
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:34 pm
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

The bit about the Rothschilds was sort of tongue-in-cheek, but your response was perfect. The part about the value of Gold made me think of it. The Rothschild family has a lot of investment in gold right? What do you think about gold even with the currency situation?

I'm not so sure about the new world order bit. I can definitely see the pros and cons of a single government. Hell, think of just the time or money loss resulting simply from the size of the body needed to govern the whole world...
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:43 pm
Joshua Kane

jakethesnake wrote:
The bit about the Rothschilds was sort of tongue-in-cheek, but your response was perfect. The part about the value of Gold made me think of it. The Rothschild family has a lot of investment in gold right? What do you think about gold even with the currency situation?

I'm not so sure about the new world order bit. I can definitely see the pros and cons of a single government. Hell, think of just the time or money loss resulting simply from the size of the body needed to govern the whole world...

It certainly can't hurt to own some gold. Inflation is building right now, and if it continues to gold will continue to rise. But say a deflationary wave or event strikes - well if stocks half, gold will probably decline by 20% and regain that 20% fairly quickly while stocks languish. So the best move may to be to slowly accumulate gold, buying on dips, and keep some powder dry if you expect a deflationary wave.

Anytime we think of world governance, we should try to view it as a set of interlocking local governance institutions that integrate with eachother and ever larger bodies until reaching the global level. Each level would have its own responsibilities and responsibilities ideally would not be repeated at different levels. Thus by the time you get to the global government, it will mainly be a body responsible for laws governing international finance and global security systems, and that's it. All other responsibilities will devolve to more local layers of governance, as I see it (in this ridiculously simplified version).

Last edited by Joshua Kane on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next