Search
Register
SFF conspiracy theory heavy hitters ...answer me this...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

C.R.A.Z.Y

Plum Puddin' wrote:
It's an ill verse describing the state of hip hop from the perspective of an eastern european door-to-door vegetable salesman.

LOLZ
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 pm
Bicycle

Dan Shay wrote:
Lets just talk shit about the ACLU now too while we're at it.

Hey why not? Seems its been around long enough for some greedy folks to see it as an oppurtunity for self-gratification. When good intentions are rendered over to the ego, everything turns into an idealogical pissing contest. Such is the way of the world and throwing stones at the opposition just gives them more stones to throw back

Meanwhile the people who dont give a shit are watching the Family Guy and expecting me to laugh at the same "Yeah Ive got black people in my family tree" joke Ive heard too many times. and Ive become the smile and nod guy cause what else are you gonna do? Its just entertainment. Its just suggestive media being spoonfed to a suggestable populace. Its just 7 year old me shooting demons in Doom and I can draw severed limbs like a motherfucker and make it through the entire BME genital mutilation video. But who cant these days? That shit is required veiwing for high school kids

and I can laugh along with Daniel Tosh when the fat guy gets in a car accident. and I can laugh at all the silly cats. Stupid animals cant figure out how houses work. They get hit by cars and its funny to me cause my parents told me to look both ways before crossing the street

C.R.A.Z.Y. (what is that an acronym for?) dont listen to the sovereign dudes. They're wrapped up in the illusion of country. Country is a lie. Cant claim ownership of what you didn't create. Cant put a flag on the moon and expect god or nature to recognize it. You are free to do what you want simply because you are free to do what you want and if they throw you in prison for it then learn to appreciate the way light refracts around your finger tips and that feeling you get when you're flying around in dream world

I heard this SFF conspiracy the other day that said that this place was a tyrannical dictatorship run by a satanical illuminati mk ultra rapper/agent

i dont know aboot all that
Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:28 pm
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

about the C.R.A.Z.Y. acronym, I saw there was a movie with that title the other day. the letters all stood for a dudes sons or something. is this the reference?
Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

Hellen Earth wrote:
about the C.R.A.Z.Y. acronym, I saw there was a movie with that title the other day. the letters all stood for a dudes sons or something. is this the reference?

it's an acronym for nothing. also spelled cbazy.

bicycle, i didn't say i paid any attention to the sovereign dudes. nor do i care to, really i just thought it was interesting to learn that they were not an isolated incident. not a singularity.

as for the rest of your gibberish, put down the illuminati decoder ring and step away from the mk ultra info vid and ...ride fah fah away. like forrest gump. all da way to alabama. people talk a lot aint saying nothing. mostly to flap their gums. imagine a pack of juicy fruit thwapping against a pack of big red in the wind thats you listening to other people. also i wouldnt know, seeing as i dont know anyone who runs this web page personally.

i don't believe most conspiracies. i watch the vids and read them because they help me make up good short stories. that's all. sorry to disappoint.
Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:07 pm
Bicycle

I was refrencing plum puddings post from the joaquin phoenix thread there.

In the first post you ask if its a proven fact or just a theory. You wouldn't be interested in these things if you didn't feel they were true in at least some abstracted way. And you wouldn't want to live in a submarine under the ocean either

Nothing i typed was gibberish. Im not even talking conspiracies. Just hyperbolized self reflection projected onto the rest of humanity. Maybe I shouldn't do that?

and I dont believe in most conspiracies either. They just help me in the performance art parody piece that is my life

also. Do you share your short stories with the cyber world?
Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

Bicycle wrote:
I was refrencing plum puddings post from the joaquin phoenix thread there.

In the first post you ask if its a proven fact or just a theory. You wouldn't be interested in these things if you didn't feel they were true in at least some abstracted way. And you wouldn't want to live in a submarine under the ocean either

Nothing i typed was gibberish. Im not even talking conspiracies. Just hyperbolized self reflection projected onto the rest of humanity. Maybe I shouldn't do that?

and I dont believe in most conspiracies either. They just help me in the performance art parody piece that is my life

also. Do you share your short stories with the cyber world?

oh. my head is all jibber jabbery. thwap.

not at the current time
want to publish some.
Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:23 am
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

i think we can all agree that family guy and tosh.0 suck.
Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 am
C.R.A.Z.Y

Bicycle wrote:
You are free to do what you want simply because you are free to do what you want and if they throw you in prison for it then learn to appreciate the way light refracts around your finger tips and that feeling you get when you're flying around in dream world

?

:(
Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:16 am
bakemosphere

crash wrote:
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:00 am
Bicycle

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

?

:(

im not really sure what question mark and frowny face mean. I thought I had made a rather positive statement

People get attached to the idea of freedom but its meaningless. No matter where you are in life youre always in the same place. Stuck right between a positive and a negative with a choice. The choice is the only freedom you have and no one can take it away from you. The soveriegns haven't come to this conclusion yet. I haven't come to this conclusion yet because i fail to put it in practice

and its way more than family guy and tosh.o

Its the hopelessly depressing color schemes and lighting techniques they use in every movie and syndicated crime drama. Its the maniacal look in ashton coochers eyes on That 70's Show. Dudes a genious because you really believe he's an idiot when actually he knows exactly what he's doing. Its nonstop violence and cheap sexuality all the time. I dont want anyones ugly or their disease. and lady gagas really hot in a rape sorta way and that bothers me cause I know someone designed her like that

and so forth
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 pm
anomaly
Loserface

bakemosphere wrote:
crash wrote:

Family Guy is great. A lot of the jokes and clips, you have to be at least 30 to appreciate.
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:13 pm
Bicycle

So the 30 year olds get some smug satisfaction out of it. Word

The younger generation gets racism, violence, domestic abuse, rapists, pedophiles and all those lovely sorts of things which they then reflect back on the world through their shitty attitudes

"Nothing else has worked so far
So I'll wish upon a star
Wonderous dancing speck of light
I need a Jew

Lois makes me take the rap
Cause our checkbook looks like crap
Since I can't give her a slap
I need a Jew

Where to find
A Baum or Steen or Stein
To teach me how to whine and do
my taaaaaxesss...

Though by many they're abhored
Hebrew people I've adored
Even though they killed my Lord
I need a Jew"

thats hella clever
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:32 pm
Plum Puddin'

Don't care one way or the other about Family Guy, but are you really offended by those lyrics?
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm
Bicycle

yes. They look like they took about 5 minutes to write. Probably less. Thats offensive
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:52 pm
redball

The lyrics were written for the character. Peter is supposed to be borderline retarded. What was funny about this wasn't bitingly witty lyrics, it was that they'd go so far as to break into song over a stupid stereotype. They spend that whole damned episode painting Peter as an absolute moron for how he buys into the myths about Jews. All of his lines are purposefully idiotic while the Jewish guy is depicted as a normal, well adjusted dude.

Episodes like that one are very similar to South Park. The biggest difference is that South Park normally has the main characters as the sensible ones while the world around them is full of violent idiots. Family Guy follows a violent idiot around shows his interactions with comparably normal people. Sure, that's not every episode, but some of them.

Family guy has a lot of gags that are just slapstick, which somewhere along the way people started seeing that as a lower form of humor, whatever. The reason why anomaly mentions that the over 30 set enjoy it is because of the heavy use of referential humor, much of it referencing the 80's and 90's. But there's a seldom appreciated layer of humor in the show where they do things like break into song over pointless tripe, have 5 minute fight scenes with guys in chicken suits, or have Stewie fly to California to slap someone. When they do that they're challenging the audience to deal with this, the joke is on the viewer, and it's mainly the viewers that realize this that get the joke and enjoy the show more.

Not that I think it's worth watching, though. I haven't seen a new episode in 3 years or so.
Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next