Search
Register
Prayers For Atheists/Anti-Flag show/review
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Jared Paul

To be fair, nobody who isn't local plays Pawtucket. And the Met has only been open for 4 days... I definitely wish them luck with this experiment. It'd be great to have a legit mid size venue in the area, again.

AF blew the roof off the place though, fantastic performance.
Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sewer samuel

Alan Hague wrote:

I was shocked at the low turnout for Anti-Flag. I'd say there were 150 people there, as opposed to when they last came through Providence and sold out Lupo's a couple years back. These people don't know what they missed out on.

anti flag made a horrible decision a few years ago when they signed to a major label, but kept the same sound. nowadays, all punk bands that sign to a major and dont change up there style to appeal to a wider audience end up fucking themselves over, cuz punk kids hate "sellout" bands.
Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:09 pm
Jared Paul

I don't know, Sam. For album tours, they generally play sold out shows throughout the U.S. and Europe, and all over.

Like, they recently played shows with Radiohead and Rage. The move had mixed results, but they're doing ok.

Great guys in person either way, though.

Last edited by Jared Paul on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sewer samuel

Jared Paul wrote:

Great guys in person, either way though.

word.

how are turnouts at other punk shows? when bands like bouncing souls, or rancid, or bad religion come around.
Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:03 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2