Search
Register
New MAC LETHAL Love Potion 6 (shipping now!)
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

SFR announcement

New MAC LETHAL Love Potion 6 (shipping now!)  Reply with quote  

Love Potion 6 – Keep It Irish is the latest from Mac Lethal!

This 11-track disc is only available direct from Mac's label or here at Strange Famous! Limited to 500 copies, this collection won’t be released for digital download until all CDs have been sold, and only a small slice of that CD pie is up for grabs from SFR. Get yours now before they’re gone 4-eva.

Click here
http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/store/mac-lethal-love-potion-collection-6-cd-p-422.html
to pre-order your copy.

Track Listing:
1. Irish Funeral
2. Neck Cracker
3. The Gas Station
4. Delusional
5. Rattlesnake vs. Mongoose
6. How to Build a Warhead
7. Godzirra
8. Toys
9. Mean Jab 2: Revolutions: The Unauthorized Prequel Version of the
Sequel UnCut Director’s 3D Deluxe Criterion Edition
10. Wooden Heart
11. Cover My Tracks

ORDERS ARE SHIPPING NOW!

Last edited by SFR announcement on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:18 pm
remind

Will be grabbing this like some boobies that belong to me.
Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:29 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i found love potion 5 special edition at FYE it was 17.99(was very surprised to see it) i actually didnt have the loot to snag it but im going back today for it

and something non related- they had pharoah monchs internal affairs cd for 29.99? i already have the cd but whoa, must be hard to find now huh?
Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:39 am
AdamBomb

Neuro wrote:
i found love potion 5 special edition at FYE it was 17.99(was very surprised to see it) i actually didnt have the loot to snag it but im going back today for it

and something non related- they had pharoah monchs internal affairs cd for 29.99? i already have the cd but whoa, must be hard to find now huh?

Someone's got that Pharoah for over 200 bones on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pharoahe-Monch-Internal-Affairs-CD-sealed-OOP-rare-/160434750922?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item255aa805ca
Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 am
Mac Lethal
the one with the back hair

This is already basically sold out. I suggest you get it if you want a copy of it.

Outside of the ones at the SFR store and the 5th Element Store, it was gone in a day.

So yeah. Enjoy... from the SFR Store.
Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:05 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i snagged that LP5 Deluxe today at that fye

i had moved it the last time i was there and so when i came back i forgot where i put the shit, i even asked the kid that was working there if someone bought it, nope, it was there,just misplaced,so i did the search scan through the whole rap/hip-hop section, didnt see it anywhere , and you know theres usually that shelf on top displaying a row of "new" or best sellers? well i began to search through all of those, luckly that didnt take too long cause i picked up eminems recovery and what do you know, LP5 was right behind it, i did not put it there, so someone put that shit behind eminems recovery album

so either,
A. someone else tried hiding it

or,
B. someone was going to buy both eminem and lp5 and decided not to, thus leaving them out on the top shelf

how else would it get there?

these are the things i wonder about
Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 pm
Mac Lethal

Neuro wrote:

i had moved it the last time i was there and so when i came back i forgot where i put the shit, i even asked the kid that was working there if someone bought it, nope, it was there,just misplaced,so i did the search scan through the whole rap/hip-hop section, didnt see it anywhere , and you know theres usually that shelf on top displaying a row of "new" or best sellers? well i began to search through all of those, luckly that didnt take too long cause i picked up eminems recovery and what do you know, LP5 was right behind it, i did not put it there, so someone put that shit behind eminems recovery album

so either,

or,
B. someone was going to buy both eminem and lp5 and decided not to, thus leaving them out on the top shelf

Further proof I am just an Eminem wannabe.

My CDs hide behind his on their own. God.
Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm
X the Outsider

Neuro wrote:

so either,

or,

That is seriously the most interesting story I've heard all day.
Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:04 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

this cd is really good (LP5Deluxe)

ive heard it before, but it just hit me how dope this actually is.

i have a question about the album cover

what the fuck is that chick at the bar doing, is she passed out? having a seizure?

is she trippin balls looking at the ceiling? stretching her back? or is she just retarded?

why is this on the cover

i want answers
Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 pm
adic

Got my order in... I really dig all the love potions...

I thought I read somewhere this is the last... If so, that's disappointing... These albums are my favorite Mac...
Post Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am
Mac Lethal

adic wrote:
Got my order in... I really dig all the love potions...

I thought I read somewhere this is the last... If so, that's disappointing... These albums are my favorite Mac...

I've technically made 1 album in my life.

I am about to put together a second. I've been collecting songs since 2008 for it.

Love Potion volumes are comprised of songs that were not quite album calibre material, but were listenable.

Album caliber songs happen once every 50 songs I make. I make 5-6 songs a week. Most of them sound like No Limit Records album openers.

Every now and then something accidentally sounds good. It requires a lot of fuck ups.
Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:58 am
AdamBomb

Mac Lethal wrote:
Album caliber songs happen once every 50 songs I make. I make 5-6 songs a week. Most of them sound like No Limit Records album openers.

"M-m-make Mac like this"
Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am
bbreakz

Love Potion 5 is one of my favorites. Heck if the album only had El Camino and Heart uvva Pig on it it would be my favorite. But there are a lot of good songs on it. I love the beat for El Camino. Heart uvva Pig makes my friends laugh.

I can't believe you put out LP6 so quick. Time for another record order. so much to buy.

I never thought of you a only putting out one real album. That's funny. The last two Love Potions feel like albums to me so I am never yearning for the next full length. You know what I mean.

Hey Mac where can I find the track listing for Special Reserve 7?
Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am
McTools

"Attack of the 50' teddy bear, holding a lumber jack ax and a picture of Opra!" Can't find my LP1, laaaaaaaaameeeeeeeee.... Ordered the LP6, get er done....
Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

Mac Lethal wrote:

I've technically made 1 album in my life.

what is the 1 album?

11:11 or og 11:11

i respect your work ethics but you have many many songs on your "non-albums" that deserve to be on "albums", most of the tracks you dont take seriously come out great, recognize biatch, i think get what your saying though do you mean you havent tried to make specific songs grouped as a whole and you are used to just doing whatever you want randomly
Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next