Search
Register
BREAKING NEWS: MEL GIBSON IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

AdamBomb

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

there's a chris brown thread on here. why don't you go read what we all wrote in it when we made it? just because i'm not going to answer your question doesn't mean it's " a dodge " it's just L.A.Z.I.ness. we have already talked about chris brown on this forum. heads up. we have this thing called Google.

ha ha it's funny, i ask you what a few people on this forum are probably thinking and then in return you ask me what i think abut chris brown and when i don't answer like you want, it's " a dodge "

i'm not in the tea party i just said it already. i'm pretty sure i know why you want to hear my opinion on chris brown. anyways, if you want to hear what i think about chris brown you're just going to have to come over here and blow me.

fair enough?

Am I allowed to go to sleep first? At this point I don't care what you think about anything. I answered your question. I'm not in the Mel fan club and I have no creepy similarities to their situation. Wish there was more juice for you. Sorry...
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

there's a chris brown thread on here. why don't you go read what we all wrote in it when we made it? just because i'm not going to answer your question doesn't mean it's " a dodge " it's just L.A.Z.I.ness. we have already talked about chris brown on this forum. heads up. we have this thing called Google.

ha ha it's funny, i ask you what a few people on this forum are probably thinking and then in return you ask me what i think abut chris brown and when i don't answer like you want, it's " a dodge "

i'm not in the tea party i just said it already. i'm pretty sure i know why you want to hear my opinion on chris brown. anyways, if you want to hear what i think about chris brown you're just going to have to come over here and blow me.

fair enough?

Am I allowed to go to sleep first? At this point I don't care what you think about anything. I answered your question. I'm not in the Mel fan club and I have no creepy similarities to their situation. Wish there was more juice for you. Sorry...

hmm. are you allowed to go to sleep first adam?

it's good to know you don't care about what i think.
i'm afraid your taking me completely out of context.

you wish there were some more juice for me?
is that supposed to sound cool or something?
it doesn't.

like that kid icarus just said = mad suspect.

when other people say they feel like mel's shittbaggery is something we all could be capable of on different levels, that it is human nature, and no one is perfect, i get. your sort of defensive interests, i don't get. making excuses, for why he could be justified. i don't get either.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 pm
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

i read those last couple of pages pretty fast, but i think what adam was getting at is that the wife might be a piece of shit. of course, this does not preclude mel from being a piece of shit or in any way excuse his actions.

but adam, you have to realize, if you start talking about her pushing buttons and being a gold digger people will assume you're defending his actions. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt but it's not a good look.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 pm
AdamBomb

crash wrote:
i read those last couple of pages pretty fast, but i think what adam was getting at is that the wife might be a piece of shit. of course, this does not preclude mel from being a piece of shit or in any way excuse his actions.

but adam, you have to realize, if you start talking about her pushing buttons and being a gold digger people will assume you're defending his actions. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt but it's not a good look.

Thanks for that. I will clarify. There is NO excuse for ever striking a woman. Period. And anyone who does deserves punishment.

My suggestion was that she prompted him to yell and rant so that she could record it. And that is where it ends. It seemed as if she was leading him to admit that he hit her, but I wasn't sure that he clearly admitted that. And I was just questioning her motivation for recording the call. Was it for safety or for monetary gain?

In the context of pushing buttons, I was strictly meaning to get him upset to yell for the recorded phone call, only. Now I can see why people are taking me wrong.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:05 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

the only defense for ever striking ANYONE is self defense.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

Not sure I agree with this, but I think you've been pretty on point in this thread.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 pm
MYOWNCLICHE

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

well i'd love for you to have fun with conspiracies, but whenever people come hard on " the illuminati " and start referring to " them " and " they " i remember there are more interesting theories about stranger conspiracies and even more covert secrets about actual visible threats out there to unravel...

omg You are one of THEM aren't you!!!!
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Laura kHill

AdamBomb wrote:
My suggestion was that she prompted him to yell and rant so that she could record it. And that is where it ends. It seemed as if she was leading him to admit that he hit her, but I wasn't sure that he clearly admitted that. And I was just questioning her motivation for recording the call. Was it for safety or for monetary gain?

People are questioning her WITH the recordings, so can you imagine the bashing she would get without them? That's the "motive" for recording. I keep reading people's comments also questioning why she wasn't crying, more upset, or arguing back like a "normal" person instead of calmly reacting like a machine. Maybe because she knew that if she showed the slightest bit of emotion in her voice then that would have been used as some sort of proof that she was "baiting" him.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 am
Z-0

i feel like I'm reading an episode of the view.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:57 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

Z-0 wrote:

That would make you Elizabeth Hasselbeck.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 am
Z-0

icarus502 wrote:
Z-0 wrote:

wouldn't she be the first to burn mel alive? i dont want that.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

Z-0 wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
Z-0 wrote:

I dunno. I just know she's the stupid one.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 am
Z-0

icarus502 wrote:
Z-0 wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
Z-0 wrote:

I dunno. I just know she's the stupid one.

oh zing...?
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 am
C.R.A.Z.Y

the mean wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

Not sure I agree with this, but I think you've been pretty on point in this thread.

so you are against a person defending yourself, or you think it's ok to just go around striking people? your in depth explanation left me wanting.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:06 am
Z-0

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
the mean wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

so you are against a person defending yourself, or you think it's ok to just go around striking people? your in depth explanation left me wanting.

chomksy gave a speech a few years ago regarding violence and the use of it. his stance was that the responsibility of justification laid with the party that enacted violence at the individual level, cutting through the idea that reactionary violence, or defensive violence, is tolerated as an accepted normality. so even in self defense that violence must have its own validation that is seperate from the oppressing violence that may have prompted it.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:15 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next