Search
Register
BREAKING NEWS: MEL GIBSON IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Mel's recording kinda reminds me of this...

Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 am
AdamBomb

seandaley wrote:
the mean wrote:
First off, most DV occurs without any evidence other than the testimony of the victim, which makes it very, very hard to prove. the fact that she taped him admitting it was great. I don't care if it was a "setup" or whatever. He (1) admitted to hitting her; and (2) acted in a manner consistent with someone who would hit her. Both these things are valuable pieces of evidence. I'm not sure what you mean by "standalone evidence" but whoever told her to make these tapes was pretty smart.

Also, I don't care if she is a "golddigger." People get into relationships for different reasons. Some people want money, some people want a hot body, some people want a compassionate individual. So what if she is a "golddigger" or not? It has no bearing on anything whatsoever that is at issue here.

I hope she sticks it to him in court and takes as much as she can.

this.

What are the laws concerning taping someone without their consent? Isn't that inadmissible in court?
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 am
C.R.A.Z.Y

adambomb you really are a disappointment with the whole team mel thing you've got going on.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:55 am
seandaley
passive aggressifist

i don't know law, so i googled it.
http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

AdamBomb wrote:
What are the laws concerning taping someone without their consent?

They differ from state to state. Some states require consent of all parties, and others require consent of only one.

California is actually in the first category, although there are exceptions. I don't know enough about the details of this case to know if she was in violation of anything here.

AdamBomb wrote:
Isn't that inadmissible in court?

If the court rules they were illegally taped, probably. Otherwise, it is pretty easy to admit a taped call. Just needs the proper foundational evidence.

I assume, though, that this won't see the inside of a courtroom, and these tapes will be used to leverage a settlement.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 pm
redball

It should also be noted that whether its admissible in court has nothing to do with whether it proves that Mel Gibson is fucking crazy. All evidence is admissible in public opinion.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 pm
seandaley
passive aggressifist

is it true that mel gibson raped and killed a dingo in 1990?
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

seandaley wrote:
is it true that mel gibson raped and killed a dingo in 1990?

He hasn't denied it. So, yes.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 pm
AdamBomb

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
adambomb you really are a disappointment with the whole team mel thing you've got going on.

I'm team nobody. I just like to question things before I make a solid judgment. Not trying to piss anyone off. It has nothing to do with Mel, but more of how it disturbs me how sure people are when they only get a piece of info.

Interesting read here:
http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,2004073,00.html?hpt=T2

At this point I never want to listen to those recordings again.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

I'm team nobody. I just like to question things before I make a solid judgment. Not trying to piss anyone off. It has nothing to do with Mel, but more of how it disturbs me how sure people are when they only get a piece of info.

Interesting read here:

i'm over here doing that thing where a person raises one only eyebrow. i'm really good at it.

no, you really do seem to be worried about mel's defense. i could go back and quote you on the gold digger stuff but anyone can scroll back and see what you already said.

to be fair, i do wonder myself, if you aren't being so defensive about mel, because someone, perhaps a " gold digger " has accused you of domesic violence?

i just can't help but wonder. maybe not, but the question did come to mind.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm
AdamBomb

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

Interesting read here:

i'm over here doing that thing where a person raises one only eyebrow. i'm really good at it.

no, you really do seem to be worried about mel's defense. i could go back and quote you on the gold digger stuff but anyone can scroll back and see what you already said.

to be fair, i do wonder myself, if you aren't being so defensive about mel, because someone, perhaps a " gold digger " has accused you of domesic violence?

Sorry, Encyclopedia Brown. No domestic disputes or gold digging history. I'd never ever hit a woman and I don't make enough money to be a sugar daddy.

Just as a side question, I wonder what your opinion is of Chris Brown.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

Interesting read here:

Sorry, Encyclopedia Brown. No domestic disputes or gold digging history. I'd never ever hit a woman and I don't make enough money to be a sugar daddy.

well i can guarantee i'm not the only one here who had that question in mind. probably just the only one who would dare state it so...and from your latter question as to what do i think of chris brown, well, you could see why i might question weather or not you have been accused of committing domestic violence.

and as for weather or not you'd ever hit anyone, you don't even have to lift a finger to domestically abuse and completely decimate a man or a woman. jedi mind fucks.

i think chris brown makes lame music. i don't buy his albums.

Last edited by C.R.A.Z.Y on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 pm
AdamBomb

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

Interesting read here:

well i can guarantee i'm not the only one here who had that question in mind. probably just the only one who would dare state it so...and from your latter question as to what do i think of chris brown, well, you could see why i might question weather or not you have been accused of committing domestic violence.

Nice attempt at a dodge.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

I think there's a difference between a 19 year-old kid, a few years removed from being plucked from nowhere Virginia and thrust into the spotlight because he could dance, and a 50-something year-old man. Also, there are a thousand other reasons why this is not like Chris Brown at all.

And, Adam = mad suspect.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
AdamBomb wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

Interesting read here:

Nice attempt at a dodge.

there's a chris brown thread on here. why don't you go read what we all wrote in it when we made it? just because i'm not going to answer your question doesn't mean it's " a dodge " it's just laziness. we have already talked about chris brown on this forum. heads up. we have this thing called Google.

ha ha it's funny, i ask you what a few people on this forum are probably thinking and then in return you ask me what i think abut chris brown and when i don't answer like you want, it's " a dodge "

i'm not in the tea party i just said it already. i'm pretty sure i know why you want to hear my opinion on chris brown. anyways, if you want to hear what i think about chris brown you're just going to have to come over here and blow me.

fair enough?
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next