Search
Register
exclusive FREE MORAL AGENTS - CD and vinyl at SFR
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

exclusive FREE MORAL AGENTS - CD and vinyl at SFR  Reply with quote  

Did you see the Free Moral Agents on tour with me? Well if you didn't then pretend that you did. A psych-rock style type something or other (kill me with the labels already) 6 piece band fronted by Mendee Ichikawa. The pet project of Ikey Owens of the Mars Volta. Their drummer's mom is a wild woman who stole the mic at TWO of our shows and made the crowd go wild. Their limited edition CDs & vinyl are HERE!

http://tinyurl.com/FMAftw

This material won't last long as their 1st official album is slated for a fall release via Chocolate Industries.

Post Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 pm
MP3D
Straaaange FAMOUS!

word!

i really wish i could get an MP3 of this:

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param></object>
Post Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

It is very weird to think back to that performance, which is when I first met them, after having done a full tour with them. At SXSW last year they didn't have a drum set. And at the time I was like, "So what? It's all good. Just work around it." And they did work around it, super well. But now I realize how crucial the drummer is to their music and their live set, so I have a better understanding of why they were so bugged out. 2MEX will be touring with them in September. They work so well together. I'm not sure if they're doing their sets together but I'm sure they'll do Look Daggers material if nothing else.
Post Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:35 am

Jump to: