Search
Register
transcedental psychedelic experiences accepted by the masses
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Man....this post is huge. I couldnt even read it all. But some things caught my eye....DjDee said something I thought I would want to reflect on, something like "Its not higher conciousness...its just a chemical affecting your brain" Well, every emotion you ever experiance in you whole entire life is just a chemical affecting your brain. I have done hallucingenics quite a few times...and they taught me one thing that has made me better....sometimes nothing is better than just sitting down and thinking. To say that pycadellic drugs have the abillity to expand your mind is true....but to say that you cannot expand your mind without the use of phyadellic drugs is false. Now that im done with my experimentation process its safe to say that I would most likeley never take hallucinagenics again. Its not needed. But to anyone who finds themselves expaining the existance of the universe while one LSD thats wonderfull......but you know whats a real trip....realizing you have the power to do it without these drugs. Im done now....keep dosing, i'll keep thinking.[/quote]
Post Thu May 15, 2003 12:44 pm
Nope

MessiahCarey wrote:
infidelone wrote:
I always leave the experience feeling as though I've been reminded of something simple and obvious that somehow I lost track of.

That's the best description of the benefits I've heard yet.

what I've been hating lately...is that I feel like that all the time now

what's outside of me doesn't even seem real anymore

and I haven't touched any drugs for awhile now...I never did anything often anyway...I really don't get it

I feel my fingers on the keyboard...yet...I can't explain it...it's like I'm living a deja vu...that's not actually happening

whatever...I need to get in a fight...knock me back to "reality"
Post Thu May 15, 2003 6:24 pm
Lazy Eyed Pea

27 wrote:
But to anyone who finds themselves expaining the existance of the universe while one LSD thats wonderfull......but you know whats a real trip....realizing you have the power to do it without these drugs. Im done now....keep dosing, i'll keep thinking.

Glad there are more of those people out there.
Post Thu May 15, 2003 6:32 pm
thackery

back to "be here now", later in his travels he encounters an old yogi who experiments with acid, not just street LSD,he made this shit himself, for him and bill and timothy Leary, stong enough for them to take half and fry, the yogi takes 5. he says: "it is good, but nothing compared to meditation"
these "psychodelics" are just the tip of the ice-burg, just the beginning of an infinity, there is nothing about true consciousness that is illegal, and it is available to all
Post Thu May 15, 2003 6:32 pm
Lazy Eyed Pea

What is this story you're pulling information from with the yogi and shit? It sounds really interesting.
Post Thu May 15, 2003 6:53 pm
thackery

hey, it's called "Be Here Now". and it is definently worth looking into, if you want anything true out of your life
Post Sat May 17, 2003 8:06 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

Post Sat May 17, 2003 10:14 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8