Search
Register
BREAKING NEWS: MEL GIBSON IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

WrathChild

BREAKING NEWS: MEL GIBSON IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!  Reply with quote  

In case you have been hiding under a rock for the last 4 years. Here's his latest outburst(s) caught on tape. Fuck you Mad Max.

Quote:

In one of the most explosive, racist and vile outbursts by a celebrity ever caught on tape, Mel Gibson told the mother of his love child that the way she was dressed would get her "raped by a pack of n***ers," RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

It's a shocking and blockbuster development in the couple's bitter legal battle, and Mel's disgusting words are on audio tape. His racist, misogynist statement is one of the secrets lurking in his war with his former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

RadarOnline.com has heard the tape, which also includes Mel telling Oksana he will burn down her home.

Drunken Mel previously shocked the world with his anti-Semetic comments when busted for DUI. Now, the new racist outburst has taken the Oscar winner to an even deeper low.

His outburst came during a series of explosive arguments with Oksana, mother of his infant daughter Lucia. They have been battling in court, with documents under seal, for the past several weeks.

And there is more than one disgusting outburst from Mel. RadarOnline.com has listened to the hate-fuelled rants the Braveheart star unleashed during fights with Oksana as their relationship unraveled.

"You're an embarrassment to me," Mel tells her at one point.

"You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

Mel's attorney told RadarOnline.com that he is no longer commenting on the case and said Mel's publicist is the only Mel official who will speak for him.

Mel's profane outbursts are littered with references to Oksana being a "whore" and "c**t".

In another tirade, Mel tells Oksana: "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice."

He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

The emergence of the explicit tapes is a stunning development in the couple's bitter separation and court battle over custody of their young daughter.

RadarOnline.com first broke the story about how Mel, 54, and Oksana, 40, filed dueling restraining orders against each other under seal.

Published reports say Oksana is alleging Gibson punched her in the face twice during a fit of rage, giving her a concussion and knocking out two of her front teeth.

Gibson does not deny that they had a confrontation but has simply described it, through his lawyer, as a loud argument.

In a further outburst, Mel is heard telling her, "You're a bitch" to which Oksana insists, "I didn't do anything."

"Did so," Mel responds.

The tapes do not make it clear what the couple was arguing about.

But Mel tells Oksana, "Look what you did to me... look what you are... look what every part of you is... f**king fake... f**king fake.

"You are the most synthetic person... who the f*** are you?"

He also takes aim at Oksana's previous relationship with former James Bond star Timothy Dalton, with whom she has a 13-year-old son, Alexander.

A source close to the situation says Oksana claims she was forced to tape Mel after he made a series of death threats.

The source says she hopes the recordings will be admissible in any potential trial.

"Oksana's motivation for recording this was to show Mel how mean he was, and because she feared for her life," said the insider.

"She wanted to get evidence that he was dangerous and violent."

The source claims that Mel has heard two of the tapes.

Said the source, "Mel is doing everything he can to suppress this... they are the rantings of a mad man."

When cops arrested Mel in 2006 on suspicion of drunk driving, Mel barraged them with obscenities, tried to escape custody and spewed bizarre anti-Semitic remarks.

"F**king Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," Mel said.

He also allegedly told a female officer, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar t*ts?"

The news sparked worldwide outrage and the Mad Max star later apologized.

Gibson has seven children with former wife Robyn, whom he split with in 2009 after 27 years of marriage.

My favorite part is when Oksana says she didn't do anything wrong and Mel responds, "Did so". Haha, what the fuck? He's stuck in the third grade! In Alabama!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/world-exclusive-mel-gibsons-racist-rant-caught-tape-tells-oksana-she-would-get
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 am
Brynjar

wow if raderonline says he said this it must be true. Oh well, you never know.

I wonder what Danny Glover is up to these days.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 am
Jesse Custer

I heard about this yesterday... where is the audio for this??

The internet demands amusing remixes.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:24 am
WrathChild

Brynjar wrote:
wow if raderonline says he said this it must be true.

It's really not a stretch to believe Mel Gibson said this...
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:24 am
Brynjar

Just because he something about Jews you just figure this must true? Until I hear the tape I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 am
WrathChild

Sounds good dude, but for me, Mel has lost all of his "benefit of the doubt" privileges. He hasn't even denied it yet.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

Brynjar wrote:
Just because he something about Jews you just figure this must true? Until I hear the tape I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

So you think that there's a reasonable chance that Radar is staking its entire credibility on a libel against one of the world's biggest stars and lying by saying they have a tape that verifies their claim? If this weren't true, they'd be sued into oblivion and would, besides, have zero credibility. Don't be stupid. And, yeah, what has Mel Gibson done to deserve the benefit of the doubt, anyhow?
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 am
neveragainlikesheep

Who cares... It's fucking Mel Gibson. Dude's a shit.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 am
marshall84

The comments on that site are fucked.

Quote:

Honestly, who the hell cares what Mel Gibbson said about his wife proclivity to dress like a slut thereby encouraging unwanted sexual advances by horny black men, the real news is that we have a traitor in The Oval Office destroying our country.

EDIT:

Also, Mel Gibson isn't insane. He didn't say that anti-Semitic shit earlier because he's an alcoholic or whatever. He said it because he's an anti-Semitic piece of shit. If he said this shit, he didn't say it because he's insane. He would have said it because he's a racist, misogynist piece of shit.

Last edited by marshall84 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 am
neveragainlikesheep

marshall84 wrote:
The comments on that site are fucked.

Quote:

Honestly, who the hell cares what Mel Gibbson said about his wife proclivity to dress like a slut thereby encouraging unwanted sexual advances by horny black men, the real news is that we have a traitor in The Oval Office destroying our country.

And that guy who said that is a fucking moron. Anywho, who cares? Honestly, we are fucked and the world is going to hell in a hand basket.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 am
WrathChild

Just out of curiosity, why are you even posting in this thread if you don't care? Are you trying to wow us with your irreverence?
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 am
WrathChild

marshall84 wrote:

Also, Mel Gibson isn't insane. He didn't say that anti-Semitic shit earlier because he's an alcoholic or whatever. He said it because he's an anti-Semitic piece of shit. If he said this shit, he didn't say it because he's insane. He would have said it because he's a racist, misogynist piece of shit.

Quote:

He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Totally sane...
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:29 am
neveragainlikesheep

WrathChild wrote:
I started a thread about something moronic and now I'm wondering why someone is saying "Who gives a shit?"

You said it.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 am
marshall84

WrathChild wrote:
marshall84 wrote:

Quote:

Totally sane...

Let's assume he said these things. If he's insane, how would you diagnose him? Is he bipolar? Does he have Tourette's?

Dude is a famous and successful actor/director. It seems most likely that he's just an out-of-control asshole.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 am
ROTTY

Not insane. Just a bigot with rage issues.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next