Search
Register
1 & a 1/2 more weeks of tour left. Thank Joe Pesci
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

MYOWNCLICHE

Re: 1 & a 1/2 more weeks of tour left. Thank Joe Pesci  Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
. I've got a lot of shit to deal with and a lot of things to build, fix, break down and nurture back where I live. I'm dealing with things as best as I can. This is some personal and private shit that I'm not going to broadcast publicly in any great detail. It's not just the loss of my father, that was kind of just the icing on the shit-cake.

xoxo

I've always thought you worked to hard. I guess it's the nature of the business. I'm actually glad to hear you are going to take time for YOU. You deserve it, You need it! And I expect you will figure everything out with time. We will wait.

xoxo to you too
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Lets not celebrate too soon. I've got a few more months of international touring ahead of me. It's good I get to be with homies during these travels, and I know that I'm lucky to be doing as much as I do. That's why I've taken on almost every opportunity presented to me. But there's comes a point when that needs to stop and I am going to decide that for myself. I'll see y'all on the other side of this li(f)e.
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:59 pm
remind

I know you'll be back in NY at some point after the 6/25 show... I KNOW you will. ;) But either way, thanks for all the awesome performances.
Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am
metacognition

joe pesci bless you!  Reply with quote  

thanks for the update, sage! hope the rest of the year & tour goes as smoothly as possible for you. i think it's all about the icing. i've been given and still get my fair share of shitcakes, but i put on my own flavor of icing and it makes it taste/feel less shitty than it is. denial? hardly. frost the shit that's fed to you and you don't throw up as much. get shitcake...get yer frosting.

pesci is god is carlin. thanks for the pesci reference! (if that's what you intended!)

you are all diseased.
you are all deceased. (well, not all...but most of you anyway.)
Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Ardamus315

you may see me outside at the DC show. might be there with Seez Mics from Educated Consumers.
Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm
medicineman
HALFLING

You, sir, have paid your dues. Thanks for everything. (Even if none of your Iowa City shows were really THAT great haha...often due to circumstances beyond your control...I will always have you standing on a washing machine and yelling at me.)
Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:39 pm
Plum Puddin'

Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 pm
headcase

Does this mean you are retiring?? I know you're not touring anymore, but are you going to continue to make music?? That part about it being a hell of a run makes me think so.

I hope you work out whatevers needs to be worked out. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2