Profile
Search
Register
Log in
"Best of Times" FREE MP3 w/ LYRICS & more
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21534
 Reply with quote  

It's the "single of the week" on BBC Radio 1.
Boom!

Lots of other places are picking it up as well. Not something I expected to happen at all, but I'll take it. Very happy about all the new people being turned onto what we do.
Post Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 am
 View user's profile Send private message
feltingstrap



Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 39
Location: MT.
 Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
It's the "single of the week" on BBC Radio 1.
Boom!

Lots of other places are picking it up as well. Not something I expected to happen at all, but I'll take it. Very happy about all the new people being turned onto what we do.


congrats fella(s).
Post Tue May 18, 2010 2:17 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
organize



Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 961
Location: San Jose, Ca
 Reply with quote  

Yeah I heard it on LIVE 105.3 the other day. My first reaction was to check my cd player cause I thought it was malfunctioning. Definitely a mind fuck. Congrats man. Thats a huge station out here in the Bay Area
Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:00 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
 Reply with quote  

This song is incredible. It's been stuck in my head for more than a minute. By itself it justifies the entire album I think.
Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:10 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stumbleweed



Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Posts: 9740
Location: Denver
 Reply with quote  

futuristxen wrote:
This song is incredible. It's been stuck in my head for more than a minute. By itself it justifies the entire album I think.

Fucking great live too, I might add. I was very skeptical that the sonic backdrop that Tiersen provided could be replicated live, but FMA did a superb job with it.
Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
 Reply with quote  

Stumbleweed wrote:
futuristxen wrote:
This song is incredible. It's been stuck in my head for more than a minute. By itself it justifies the entire album I think.

Fucking great live too, I might add. I was very skeptical that the sonic backdrop that Tiersen provided could be replicated live, but FMA did a superb job with it.


Yeah that was my favorite song from Sage's set. Mendee killed that backup vocal sound.
Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:20 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
SteveJB



Joined: 08 Jul 2007
Posts: 429
Location: Salisbury UK
 Reply with quote  

One of my Facebook friends just posted this as his status, pretty sure he's never heard of Sage before (and obviously didn't read my status spam about it from April or he wouldn't have posted it now).

So it's still doing it's rounds and impressing new people regularly.

Still an amazing song.
Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:56 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:28 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon