Search
Register
transcedental psychedelic experiences accepted by the masses
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

redshifted

If you are really interested in trying dmt guys, you can just grow it. Its a hardy plant and grows all around the world. Its called phalaris, though the particular strains of it dictate how much dmt is actually present. You can simply grow it, and then "mash" out the liquids which will contain dmt. Of course, this method takes away any sort of control you might have for dosage amount, but it will do the trick. All you need to do is supplement it with an MAOI like syrian rue (which can be bought from many online plant retailers) and your good to go. You can also whip it up with some pretty common chemicals if you have the time and knowledge...this method will obvioulsy yield better, safer results. Here's the recipe. Don't get too messed up.

http://peyote.com/jonstef/phalaris.htm#Anchor1
Post Mon May 12, 2003 4:25 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

i gotta tell you guys...I barely have enough time to look at all the posts on this messageboard, let alone join in on the discussion. Especially not under other names. haha. this forums has become a monster on its own and I like it.

unfortunately, I had to skip past the last 5 posts. I am not expanding my consciousness while typing this.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 5:09 pm
Lazy Eyed Pea

Back when I was robo-tripping, it was a lot of fun. I can't imagine why someone would want to down 3 16-oz bottles... that's fucking gross, really. I'd take 3 or 4 doses and lay down with some relatively loud music on, so I wouldn't fall asleep. Chillin' on the edge of consciousness with some drugs in you can be very... I don't know... drugs are stupid but it was nice. Try it, you'll like it as long as you know how not to think too hard.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 9:45 pm
Reggie

MessiahCarey wrote:
How about the Anarchist's Cookbook? They had the chemical recipe and also that imitation version where you just buy all the morning glory seeds. This was pre-internet...Then there was the electronic version, Jolly Roger's Cookbook or something of that sort.

That's where I first saw the process and realized that REAL LSD wasn't going to be made by anyone I knew (or at least that's what I thought then. Heh.)

- Shane

The chemical version in the Anarchist's Cookbook was different from the one I got online. If I remember, the one from the Anarchist's Cookbook doesn't even necessarily need lysergic acid. And that Morning Glory seed concoction is too crazy for me.
Post Tue May 13, 2003 6:03 am
MessiahCarey

Reggie wrote:
MessiahCarey wrote:
How about the Anarchist's Cookbook? They had the chemical recipe and also that imitation version where you just buy all the morning glory seeds. This was pre-internet...Then there was the electronic version, Jolly Roger's Cookbook or something of that sort.

That's where I first saw the process and realized that REAL LSD wasn't going to be made by anyone I knew (or at least that's what I thought then. Heh.)

- Shane

The chemical version in the Anarchist's Cookbook was different from the one I got online. If I remember, the one from the Anarchist's Cookbook doesn't even necessarily need lysergic acid. And that Morning Glory seed concoction is too crazy for me.

My boy made the morning glory shit...but I wasn't about it. I never even saw it....he told me "I did this and I have some" and I said "That's good. You try it and let me know what happens." He was too scared to try it and eventually he threw it away. Heh.

- Shane
Post Tue May 13, 2003 8:57 am

read "tihkal" and "pihkal" by alexander shulgin. tihkal- tryptomines i have known and loved. pihkal- phenethylomines i have known and loved. .

attention chemistry enthusiasts and amateur chemists alike; the above suggested readings are a comprehensive source pertaining to the aforementioned compounds and their analogues in this thread. for my money 2CT7 is the most visually intense and mind fucking psychotropic substance i have ingested.
Post Tue May 13, 2003 1:10 pm
califunky

WORDSAUCE  Reply with quote  

how do you aquire DMT in Japan. i know that shrooms were outlawed here about 2 months before i arrived and it seems difficult to find any head shops, even in larger cities. I have been wanting to try DMT for quite a while.

One thing i have noticed is that most of the people who have descirbed experiances tripping talk about watching tv and crying in your room and sitting on the couch with your friends. My opinion here (and this has been tested by my personal experiance) is that it is always best to trip in Nature.

Whenever my friends and i shroom or drop (usually shroom) we go somewhere to be close to nature and away from other sober people (so as not to freak them or us out). this usually means a night spent camping in the woods, the dessert, or my fav, on the beach. this has a couple benefits.

you are going to be in a peaceful and beautiful place, which will greatly help your state of mind. You will also be with others in a similar state as yourself who can help you and share the experiance with you. (i always like to be around someone who has dropped/shroomed more that me). finally, and maybe most importantly, this makes the Trip a special occasion, you can't just do the shit every thursday, you have to plan it, set aside time for it. It makes it more special, i think, and allows you to focus more deeply on the changes in the nature of your reality.

The only other circumstance under which i am will to Trip is with the aid of music. I believe certain types of music (something you like obviously) can really help you focus and channell your experiance. For example, Phish (yes, cliche, i know) was able to get me through my worst (and therefore best) trip. Also, i think classical, drum and bass, trance, jungle etc can really accentuate the experiance. That being said, it takes a strong mind to be able withstand the experiance of drum and bass club while tripping.

So for first time trippers, do it with someone you know and trust, someone who has done it before (several someones preferably) and do it in a peaceful natural setting. And bring along some good music in case you start to freak out. And drink lots of water.

Also, as marijuana is a hallucinegin of sorts, it can help to use weed as a build up, so the doors that you open will not be totally unfamiliar to you. (as a big weed fan, i usually smoke alot when tripping too)

anyway, it is an experiance that i recommend for most people in their lifetimes, because it truly does change the way you think and see the world.

Safe tripping
c
Post Tue May 13, 2003 11:29 pm
coma emilio

i've never dabbled at all with the shit that's been mentionted in this thread. after reading all this i feel like 'trippin' is a slut i need to fuck at some point in my life.

closest i've came is some fucked up beer dreams i get after drinking too much.
Post Wed May 14, 2003 1:56 am
wordsauce

Califunky  Reply with quote  

Headshops in Japan sell a variety of chemical drugs. The one that I got DMT at was located almost in the heart of Shibuya. From the Shibuya subway exit, walk towards the huge Starbucks toward the direction of the McDonalds. In between the Starbucks and McDonalds is a block with a distinct mural of mushrooms painted next to the floor sign "5F." Take the elevator up.
Post Wed May 14, 2003 2:47 am
sliquid

I am convinced that Walt Disney ate mad amounts of shrooms.

How else could he have created Fantasia? What a great movie.
Post Wed May 14, 2003 9:49 am
Clark Nova

replacing fear with facts  Reply with quote  

I have been helping MAPS, Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies, with volunteer work for several years. This organization provides comprehensive unbiased information. I highly recommend this information source to anyone interested.

[url]maps.org[/url]
Post Wed May 14, 2003 10:48 am
MessiahCarey

Re: replacing fear with facts  Reply with quote  

KnozarK wrote:
I have been helping MAPS, Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies, with volunteer work for several years. This organization provides comprehensive unbiased information. I highly recommend this information source to anyone interested.

[url]maps.org[/url]

Can I sign up for research?
Post Wed May 14, 2003 5:50 pm
califunky

thanx  Reply with quote  

Thanx wordsauce, are you still in Japan?

c
Post Thu May 15, 2003 3:40 am
infidelone
CAVE TROLL

"higher state of blah blah blah"

catch phrases fuck movements up.

my experiences with shrooms,lsd and mes have always been very clarifying and have helped to simplify the basic patterns and principals of earth life.

we are of a collective conscious, and that becomes beautifully obvious under the right circumstances.

Instead of "higher states" we should refer to the experience as "instinctual state of consciousness". I always leave the experience feeling as though I've been reminded of something simple and obvious that somehow I lost track of. Something ancient, sacred and natural.

I don't expect everyone to be completely comfortable with that.
Post Thu May 15, 2003 7:16 am
MessiahCarey

infidelone wrote:
I always leave the experience feeling as though I've been reminded of something simple and obvious that somehow I lost track of.

That's the best description of the benefits I've heard yet.
Post Thu May 15, 2003 7:51 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next