Register
NFL Football 2010
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Eric B

T-Wrex wrote:
http://www.heartandhustleproductions.com/

Cool lil predraft doc on Suh.

Good stuff. Having husker season tickets this year was worth it just to see what he would do every week. We couldn't wait to yell "SUUUHHHH" I'll have to become a Lions fan next year.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:57 pm
phataccino

No big surprises so far, Berry at five may be a bit of a reach, but not entirely unexpected. I'm a little surprised that KC would take him with all of the holes they have to fill.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 pm
NME

unfuckingbelieveable. how many LBs could you possibly need...?
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 pm
adic

McClain... I like it... should be the best first rounder we've picked in a while... now if we can somehow hit the lottery with an O-lineman in the later rounds things are looking up
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:37 pm
adic

NME wrote:

I'm not mad, our linebackers are mediocre anyway... Morrison gets hella tackles but fucks up a lot and gives up the big play. Looks like he's probably out now... McClain could be the next Ray Lewis...
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:39 pm
NME

adic wrote:
NME wrote:

I'm not mad, our linebackers are mediocre anyway... Morrison gets hella tackles but fucks up a lot and gives up the big play. Looks like he's probably out now... McClain could be the next Ray Lewis...
we've got morrison and thomas howard though, and just picked up 2 other LBs. I just dont get why we would do all that.

Agreed McClain is great, but it seems like we have more glaring needs on either line, if not at QB. Not too excited about Kyle Boller.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm
phataccino

Any time you can grab someone at No. 8 who nobody else has in their top 15, you have to make that pick.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:50 pm
adic

NME wrote:
adic wrote:
NME wrote:

we've got morrison and thomas howard though, and just picked up 2 other LBs. I just dont get why we would do all that.

Agreed McClain is great, but it seems like we have more glaring needs on either line, if not at QB. Not too excited about Kyle Boller.

Looks like they are trying to replace Morrison and Howard... The D actually plays good most of the time, then gets burned for a big play, and most of the time it's one of those two guys being out of position or missing a tackle. Morrison is a tackle the feet guy... we need a hit dude head on guy... run D should get better now, which is a huge whole from the team perspective.

Agree though offense has to be the focus now, need as many o lineman as we can get, DL and maybe a QB

Funny how Al never drafts a first rounder that's actually in attendence...
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm
adic

phataccino wrote:
Any time you can grab someone at No. 8 who nobody else has in their top 15, you have to make that pick.

ha... at least he was projected in the first round... maybe my expectations are just low now after last year...

He was the consensus best LB in the draft though, and draft predicitions are usually hit and miss anyway
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm
Jack

Rolando is a beast of a LB and lots of mocks had him going in the 10. Bills got spiller and he is going to be a dangerous back for years
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 pm
Eric B

Tebow to the broncos!? Mcdaniels is nuts.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 pm
adic

Eric B wrote:

Ha, I'm loving this... On top of my natural hatred for the Broncos, Mcdaniels has managed to trade away all the good players, then draft Tebow way too early to top things off, way to go guy... ...It's like he's playing fantasy football... foreal...

Also, almost forgot about the first pick, he drafted that receiver that wasn't Dez Bryant earlier in the first round because he "reminded him of Brandon Marshal"
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:06 am
phataccino

That Tebow pick is mind boggling. If someone was going to take a first round flyer on the guy, you'd think it would be a team that either has a solid QB situation and is already good enough to be able to give their first round pick a couple years to develop, or a team so shitty that a gamble on someone Tebow would be worth it. Denver plays in a shitty division that they nearly won last year. They are essentially on the doorstep. A solid contribution this season from their first rounders could be the difference between the playoffs and no playoffs.
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 am
Eric B

adic wrote:
Eric B wrote:

Ha, I'm loving this... On top of my natural hatred for the Broncos, Mcdaniels has managed to trade away all the good players, then draft Tebow way too early to top things off, way to go guy... ...It's like he's playing fantasy football... foreal...

Also, almost forgot about the first pick, he drafted that receiver that wasn't Dez Bryant earlier in the first round because he "reminded him of Brandon Marshal"

I guess a Raiders fan and a Chiefs fan can agree on something..hating the Broncos! haha
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:24 am
WrathChild

Glad to see the Niners are focusing on their O-Line in the draft. It seems to be the root of all their problems. If these picks work out look for the Niners in the playoffs.
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:31 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 49, 50, 51  Next