View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

emynd

DMX sucks. He yells too much, ya know? But he's great in "Belly."
Post Mon May 12, 2003 12:03 pm
goldenmean

belly  Reply with quote  

best DMX quote from belly: "fuck a book!"

i also liked Nas' award winning acting: "africa. damn. i never imagined it would be like this. it was beautiful."

drug dealer dude: "make dick hard like rotweiler".

classic shit.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 12:23 pm
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

Unrelated....  Reply with quote  

For some reason that line made me think of Ice-T....i forget which movie it was...he goes: "I wanna shoot you so bad my dick is hard." I just think that is the funniest thing.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 1:03 pm
Awww mn

do not look in the mirror  Reply with quote  

eric don't you know too much DMX causes brain damage?

another turning point that contributed to me breaking down and having a bad trip is that i looked in the mirror for a while.

oh my god, kiddies if you are going to any kind of psychedelic drugs, do not study yr face in the mirror.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 1:07 pm
MessiahCarey

Re: do not look in the mirror  Reply with quote  

awww damn wrote:
another turning point that contributed to me breaking down and having a bad trip is that i looked in the mirror for a while.

Don't feel bad. That happens to me sober.

- Shane
Post Mon May 12, 2003 1:20 pm
firefly

Re: Unrelated....  Reply with quote  

Hellen Earth wrote:
For some reason that line made me think of Ice-T....i forget which movie it was...he goes: "I wanna shoot you so bad my dick is hard." I just think that is the funniest thing.

"New Jack City"
Post Mon May 12, 2003 1:29 pm
natas sevol dog

dxm is on a whole different level of hallucinagens, ive had the only bad trip in my life on dxm and ive done lsd a lot. it was a weird bad trip, i couldnt talk for about 4+ hours, i would point at the tv and blink and my friends would change the channel, they said i would just lean back smiling everytime i thought i changed the channel, also thought my friend bit my penis off(my pants were on and all he did was make a chomping motion towards me), one guy pretended to stab me with nothing and i thought he really did it and they told me i was gasping in air and making some noise for over 10 minutes after that,oh yeah and they also conviced me that russia and cuba were invading us at the moment.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 1:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ObliO

DXM IS WACK! it's like going to the gas station and buying a bottle of EPEDRINE. i ate 21 in a 3 hour span of time and was totally having visuals and physical tremors. it wasn't fun. i heard it was. robo"trippin" is no trip at all. it's a speed high that vibrates yr cones and rods to seemingly change visual pespectives. but it really really does a number on the stomach, heart and frontal lobe. just like ephedrine.

looking in a mirror on a real trip is going to consume lots of time, it's sorta fun/weird to see yourself that way.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 2:13 pm
MessiahCarey

Lysergic Acid Diethylamid-25 is still my hallucinigen of choice, or at least until I try this DMT shit from the sounds of it. However, it is impossible for me to acquire either at this current point in time.

It's probably better that way. Heh.

Man. This whole thread reminds me of high school.

- Shane
Post Mon May 12, 2003 2:25 pm
ObliO

DMT sounds really cool but from what i've read about it it's supposed to make you really over anxious in the following few days of trying it.... and you fall over as soon as it takes effect...kinda weird
Post Mon May 12, 2003 2:28 pm
natas sevol dog

id like to try dmt but even the legal stuff is really expensive isnt it? messiahcarrey are you accually still able to get lsd? cause everyone ive talked to in multiple states says its pretty much impossible to get there. its been gone from here for about a year and a half
Post Mon May 12, 2003 2:32 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MessiahCarey

natas sevol dog wrote:
id like to try dmt but even the legal stuff is really expensive isnt it? messiahcarrey are you accually still able to get lsd? cause everyone ive talked to in multiple states says its pretty much impossible to get there. its been gone from here for about a year and a half

No, unfortunately not. I've been asking around but nobody's got a clue.

Most of the chemists are making ecstasy now instead because of the higher profit margin. LSD is much harder to make and far more expensive according to the chemists I've spoken with.

- Shane
Post Mon May 12, 2003 2:35 pm
natas sevol dog

yeah the popular drug in this area is speed/meth now and its fucking gross, i work with 16/17 yr olds who do it all the time. seriously over half the people i work with are huge into it.its sad and disgusting. on a funny note about meth though, has anyone seen "SPUN"? that movie is funny as hell, if you havent heard about it , kinda think of it as a funny version of requim for a dream but about meth
Post Mon May 12, 2003 2:42 pm
Reggie

MessiahCarey wrote:
Most of the chemists are making ecstasy now instead because of the higher profit margin. LSD is much harder to make and far more expensive according to the chemists I've spoken with.

- Shane

Hell yeah. Ever read instructions on how to make LSD? You can't mix up a batch in your bathtub, that's for sure. I remember in high school we found directions on the internet--before the internet was heavily monitored and had pictures and such, mind you--and my friend and I gave up all hope of making our own acid right there and then.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 3:25 pm
MessiahCarey

Reggie wrote:
MessiahCarey wrote:

- Shane

Hell yeah. Ever read instructions on how to make LSD? You can't mix up a batch in your bathtub, that's for sure. I remember in high school we found directions on the internet--before the internet was heavily monitored and had pictures and such, mind you--and my friend and I gave up all hope of making our own acid right there and then.

How about the Anarchist's Cookbook? They had the chemical recipe and also that imitation version where you just buy all the morning glory seeds. This was pre-internet...Then there was the electronic version, Jolly Roger's Cookbook or something of that sort.

That's where I first saw the process and realized that REAL LSD wasn't going to be made by anyone I knew (or at least that's what I thought then. Heh.)

- Shane
Post Mon May 12, 2003 4:06 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next