Search
Register
The heckler. The battle. The hometown throwdown.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

pugg

That guy looks like Artie Lange.

Sage why didn't you battle him?
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:28 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Stumbleweed

Haha yeah, when she dropped the "you look like a low-rent ..." line, I thought for sure she was going for Artie Lange. And yeah, her laughing at all her lines is the funniest part to me. That guy does make me sad though -- he's a bitter, bitter man.
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

I'm not sure what that guy was mad and/or upset about
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:52 pm
Confidential

I'm gonna guess that he knew Sage from years back when they were up and comers. They may have been chums in the underground scene and Artie Lange made some kind of drunken pact at a battle years back with Sage that they would be all for one and one for all. But Artie Lange was unable to keep his drinking habit under wraps, partly because he never believed in himself enough in the first place to go for the gusto. So he got left in the dust. Fast forward to years later, Sage does a hometown show and Artie Lange takes his date to the show, letting her know that he and Sage were tight and go way back. All he wants is for Sage to stop between songs and acknowledge who's in the crowd, a simple " Benny, oh man, good to see you." So Artie Lange puts himself front and center, yelling at Sage, waiting for the moment when Sage realizes its his fellow musketeer in the crowd so that Artie can get his due glory and play it off like its no big deal for the lady. But as the show progresses, with no big ups to Benny, he becomes increasingly aggressive with each drink. Until the whole ordeal culminates with his date turning on him, slaying him in battle, and Artie Lange shoved off stage back into his world of alienation and mediocrity.
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:31 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Confidential wrote:
I'm gonna guess that he knew Sage from years back when they were up and comers. They may have been chums in the underground scene and Artie Lange made some kind of drunken pact at a battle years back with Sage that they would be all for one and one for all. But Artie Lange was unable to keep his drinking habit under wraps, partly because he never believed in himself enough in the first place to go for the gusto. So he got left in the dust. Fast forward to years later, Sage does a hometown show and Artie Lange takes his date to the show, letting her know that he and Sage were tight and go way back. All he wants is for Sage to stop between songs and acknowledge who's in the crowd, a simple " Benny, oh man, good to see you." So Artie Lange puts himself front and center, yelling at Sage, waiting for the moment when Sage realizes its his fellow musketeer in the crowd so that Artie can get his due glory and play it off like its no big deal for the lady. But as the show progresses, with no big ups to Benny, he becomes increasingly aggressive with each drink. Until the whole ordeal culminates with his date turning on him, slaying him in battle, and Artie Lange shoved off stage back into his world of alienation and mediocrity.

Tada!
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MYOWNCLICHE

That made my day.. Thanks
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 pm
AdamBomb

It seems like the girl knew the guy. So I guess if you are a true Sage fan, you gotta put Sage before your friends. Shit had to be done. Poor bastid.
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 pm
Captiv8

That was sad to watch. Just embarrassing. Homie needed to either bring the heat or shut the fuck up and enjoy the show, maybe get a bro-hug later.
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:05 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

he was wasted, loud and obnoxious

thats what he got

could have been a whole lot worse
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:35 am
Reggie

That's what happens to all hecklers when you put the spotlight on them. And I should know.
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:45 am
shambhala

ha i was trying to figure out if that was phes or not... that guy was such a dick.
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am
medicineman
HALFLING

Basilisk wrote:
medicineman wrote:
Wow. He looked emotionally ravaged. He got what he had coming to him.

I hope this is one of those things we just say without realizing the meaning behind it

Uh...I don't understand the meaning behind what YOU are saying. The meaning of my rather simple sentence, I think I have a reasonable grasp on.
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:15 pm
kese

shambhala wrote:
ha i was trying to figure out if that was phes or not... that guy was such a dick.

Phes was cool... he found Jesus somehow and vanished before he had the chance to get salty.
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:40 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jack

I am surprised how well you all handled that and how well that went. It almost looked staged. Drunkies can make things a whole lot worse than that.
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 pm
iammessage

home girl was spittin pre writtz son.
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next