Register
New Art Stuffs
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

kese

Neuro wrote:
kese wrote:
Haha,
I wish I drew that. It's a copy of a DaVinci. (maybe I should make an attempt to copy it one day?)

It's just what I think of when I see "Masterpiece" and horses.
Trying to motivate Neuro to step the game up, which I doubt will ever happen.
Sad, really...

im glad you care about my work progress thanks, and when i do post some mega-works you all will know and realize ive always been a master artist, but not all work has to be serious buisness, have a lil fun?

I've been wanting to see it happen. Fun's cool, I guess...
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raoul DeGroot

Accompanying musics

Last edited by Raoul DeGroot on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:04 am
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

Those are dope as hell. Is it all digital or are you building little dioramas or overlaying photos or some shit?
Post Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 am
elroy1

i think he said theyre dioramas in a different thread..
raoul do you have a website or anything? very interesting stuff
Post Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:28 pm
Raoul DeGroot

Birdly, its terrariums/dioramas, with some reflection tricks off the glass (burning dark paper so that only the flame is visible), and the inevitable photoshop touchups and compositing.
Hey, Thanks for that runthrough of the musics a while back. It was enjoyable reading. Quite artful. I also liked that write up of synechdocheNY you did on here. You are mr. critique - You have a knack for it.

Elroy, I don't have any official web stuffs. Unsolicited random postings on various internets only. for the time being. a long time being
Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:44 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

hell yeah- dioramas!

those pictures are cool as hell.
Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 am
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

Raoul DeGroot wrote:
Birdly, its terrariums/dioramas, with some reflection tricks off the glass (burning dark paper so that only the flame is visible), and the inevitable photoshop touchups and compositing.
Hey, Thanks for that runthrough of the musics a while back. It was enjoyable reading. Quite artful. I also liked that write up of synechdocheNY you did on here. You are mr. critique - You have a knack for it.

No need to compliment reciprocate. It's better to absorb praise like Bishop does mutant energy and then blast it back at the world as doubly powerful art. And then when this elicits even more compliments, absorb it further until your fist glows a mighty pink. The same holds for accepting criticism.

But thanks though, it is appreciated. Whatever critical capacities I have are more than compensated for by my lack of creative ones. I touch a brush to canvas and feel like I'm molesting it. That said, I'm always happy to hear / see more of your shit. You should heed the advice of those on this site and put together a serious page. Mold it after your other art, with hyperlinks leading visitors from sounds to photos to terrariums to prose novels with pencil drawings that turn them into picture books. Failing that, you should send me some more songs, since the ones I have still receive frequent airtime :)
Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 pm
Dan Shay

raoul,

this project would be appropriate for that car wreck diorama.

http://www.apogeekits.com/electric_candle.htm
Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:21 pm
AdamBomb

Real impressed with Raoul's stuff. I'd like to know what type of camera was used. Nice work, man.
Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15