Search
Register
Sarah Palin 2012
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

AdamBomb wrote:
Stumbleweed wrote:
The fuck? A Palin clone meets the real thing at a book signing.

There are more of them???

That is on some "Single White Female" steez. Creepy.

Just proof, we've known how to clone this whole time.

And yea, i keep reading and hearing all these polls of her popularity and it shooting through the roof. Im wondering and hoping, what else can she keep doing to keep the attention on her for two more years.Hopefully her camp will run out of ideas.Or a catastrophe will happen and people will quit paying attention.Or, wait then that might give her a "hey look at me pulling a baby out of a (burning/flooded/collapsed house) photo op. Shit! We're screwed.

Till then assassins of dumb people unite.
Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:06 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lants

Stumbleweed wrote:

you can tell which one is the maverick by her hair size.
Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 am
sick_transit

haha

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/12/07/2009-12-07_man_arrested_for_throwing_tomatoes_at_sarah_palin_during_going_rogue_book_signin.html

Quote:

One of Sarah Palin's critics has spoken - and it got him a trip to the hoosegow Monday.

Police said Jeremy Paul Olson, 33, tried to paste Palin with a couple of tomatoes he hurled during a book signing at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn.

Both messy missiles launched from a balcony missed the former vice presidential candidate but one caught Bloomington Police Commander Mark Stehik right in the puss.

That got Olson busted for suspicion of assault and disorderly conduct. He also may be charged with assaulting a cop.

What Olson had against Palin wasn't immediately clear. What ever it was, he was clearly in the minority.

More than 1,000 die-hard supporters treated the event like another Black Friday, lining up outside in freezing weather before the mall doors opened at 5 a.m.

Emily Calhoon, a 16-year-old who took her place in line at 4:45 a.m., explained that she likes Palin's conservatism.

"She's a lot more relatable than the stereotypical old rich white male," said Calhoon, clutching a copy of Palin's memoir of her life and political career, "Going Rogue."

I like that highlighted part, because later it says that she charged $5,000 per person to join her at a dinner event.
Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:35 pm
poisonfree

is "GOING ROGUE" when a woman doesn't wear underwear?
Post Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:13 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Psycho-78

Lants wrote:
Stumbleweed wrote:

you can tell which one is the maverick by her hair size.

will bet my left nut that the clone said something about "lipstick"
Post Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7