Search
Register
The Tiger Woods thread. (taking a break from golf pg 13)
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

empti

Yes, I demand a congressional investigation into Mr. Woods' driving abilities, on and off the course. Why? Because it matters.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:27 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

SlickWillyP wrote:
he has rumors of an affair floating around too.

Rumors that won't be helped by the apparent fact that he was leaving his house at 2:25 am.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:27 pm
Mr 9999
Judge and Jury

Apparently people do care because Grandma Francis emailed me about it before I read the news here. I almost got inspired enough to good the incident.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:28 pm
laurapalmer

When it is all said and done, it will come out that his wife was mad about his sidepiece and smashed the window of his ride with a golf club.

my guess is she also clocked him as well.

You just don't smash up your car pulling out of your driveay at 2:30 in the morning, end up in bad enough shape that you need your wife to smash the window to rescue your ass, and then not be drunk.

Plus, if charges are pending, but they aren't about booze-sure seems like it will be domestic violence.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Bring that Beat Back

whoah, that throws a whole new spin on it. if you're right then props on the deduction.

edit/ oh wait its been written she smashed his window. i hadn't read that but yah that hardly seems necessary for hitting a fire hydrant.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:31 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

Bring that Beat Back wrote:
whoah, that throws a whole new spin on it. if you're right then props on the deduction.

edit/ oh wait its been written she smashed his window. i hadn't read that but yah that hardly seems necessary for hitting a fire hydrant.

Yeah. Wow. You just blew this whole thing open, LP.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:36 pm
laurapalmer

I am just filling in the blanks based on the ESPN report, which says some of that. to me, the big tip off is that the story's first line mentions his wife smashing the BACK window to help him out of his car. Yet, the accident was single car and happended when he hit a hydrant and tree. I will go on a limb and say that there is no fucking way you need to break the back window to get a dude out of an accident he was in pulling out of his driveway.

" A local police chief in Florida says Tiger Woods' wife used a golf club to smash the back window and helped get the golfer out of the car.

Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor told The Associated Press on Friday that Elin Nordegren told officers she was in the house when she heard the accident and came outside. Saylor says officers found Woods laying in the street with his wife hovering over him.

Police said Woods hit a fire hydrant and part of a tree early Friday. Saylor says Woods was in and out of consciousness when officers arrived.

Saylor said Woods had cuts on his lips and blood in his mouth. He says his officers gave him first aid until fire rescue came about 10 minutes later. Woods was taken to a local hospital, where he was treated and released later in the day.

Saylor says his officers do not believe alcohol was involved.

Woods
Woods

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the crash occurred at 2:25 a.m. ET, though the accident report was not released until nearly 12 hours later.

Woods was driving a 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle and was pulling out of the driveway at the time, police said. No one else was in the car."
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:36 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

I think you're right. The "charges likely" part of the story really tips it off. You can't charge a guy for driving poorly.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:42 pm
futuristxen

I think he swerved to dodge a black cat, and rammed into a fire hydrant and tree, and then his wife came out and saved his ass, because she's Wonder Woman.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 pm
futuristxen

He was out at 2am to go get some smokes, probably.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 pm
laurapalmer

still seems more likely to me that he was running out of the crib under duress than ducking out for a sneak attack on a two dollar celebrity hound.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:51 pm
seandaley
passive aggressifist

i dunno. i'm pretty sure he got into his truck late night to cruise and bump a new song he just demo-ed up on his garageband. whie he was adjusting the bass, he lost control. his wife came out and smashed the window becuase she was sick of taking the recycle bags out to the curb by herself. pretty sure.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:51 pm
futuristxen

seandaley wrote:
i dunno. i'm pretty sure he got into his truck late night to cruise and bump a new song he just demo-ed up on his garageband. whie he was adjusting the bass, he lost control. his wife came out and smashed the window becuase she was sick of taking the recycle bags out to the curb by herself. pretty sure.

hahahaha.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 pm
futuristxen

laurapalmer wrote:
still seems more likely to me that he was running out of the crib under duress than ducking out for a sneak attack on a two dollar celebrity hound.

You're thinking a Misery situation?
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:53 pm
ander

he was sneakin out to cheat on his wife with _female sports celebrity_

some sinewy girl. probably tennis.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next