Search
Register
Tired of being judged, does it happen to any of you?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Jesse Custer

Eloquently put. But if everyone is real, then she really is very annoying if not a liar.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:09 am
Disharmony

I just want to say that I in no way dislike you mem. In fact, I look forward to trying to put the pieces of your later together. I don't have a problem with your dreads, it's your choice, I say who gives a fuck what kind of hair style you like to rock.

With that being said, I still cannot believe hardly anything you post. Firstly the faux poetical comments you tend to leave in random, undeserving threads makes me roll my eyes. I don't want to reopen old wounds, but your whole sad and tragic story about your friend is still doubtful in my eyes. At least how you went about the whole situation; it was very uncanny. But what you need to learn about this here place, is sympathy will come in cycles. There are plenty of intelligent and empathetic individuals around here that will be around to make you feel better. But I believe there tends to be more, bored, objective and critical individuals on this board. Like me most of the time.

I view your threads as a plea for sympathy. A whole thread dedicated to being called a "Nigger" by a white person who asks if anyone around here has ever been judged seems contrived to me. One thing I fucking hate about this forum is the possibility of there being fake posters generated by the mods or whoever. I think there were a few situations where this was true, but I am not sure. So if you were really told those nasty things by some cliche Irish(drunken) old timer, well, buzz your head and start a revolution.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:21 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

There is a distinction between real and fake on the internet. This isn't the 90's anymore, futur. The internet, at least this corner of it, isn't so much teeming with insincere puppets playing makebelieve. Most of us here, with a few loving exceptions, are sharing without pretense.
I really like a few things that people have said in the last page, by the way, and will use them again. Especially, "the court of public opinion is not governed by the Bill of Rights." Word.

---
The tipping point for me with mem was the murder that she offhandedly confessed to. Mem, is there more to this story that you can share? Perhaps a date? A story in the News-Journal? You've already shared your full name, perhaps you could share the name of the guy you killed. I would suggest putting his name like this "johnxxxsmithxxx" to avoid the Google Bots.The story is very verifiable and if it's true, you will undoubtedly surge from the ranks of sketchy forum pariah to forum hero. We can't verify the tazing or this or any of the other tragedies you've unloaded on here. But a murder has a paper trail, to say the least.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 am
malpractice
post haste

icarus502 wrote:
The tipping point for me with mem was the murder that she offhandedly confessed to.

You've already shared your full name, perhaps you could share the name of the guy you killed.

what???????????????

apparently i missed that one!
wtf!
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:40 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

malpractice wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
The tipping point for me with mem was the murder that she offhandedly confessed to.

You've already shared your full name, perhaps you could share the name of the guy you killed.

what???????????????

apparently i missed that one!
wtf!

I just looked for it. It was in the "Murdering Incidents" thread that the mean started to parody the "Drunk Driving Incidents" thread. Mem didn't apparently get that it was a joke thread and posted that her "murdering incident" was when she was brutally raped and beaten and, later, shot the guy who did it. People, as usual, were in disbelief.

Unfortunately, she went back and edited it. Now it says:
prolific memorie wrote:
Long story short..

I was really drunk, didn't even read this thread before i posted what i originally posted.Yea it's true i flipped out after what said act happened.Said person was my neighbor.I never called the cops, he never called the cops. He moved away very soon after.

So, apparently, she's now saying that she didn't murder him and that he never even called the cops after being shot. So... no paper trail after all!
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:02 am
malpractice
post haste

oh man, how did i miss that thread?!
the mean is hilarious. A+

xGasPricesx wrote:
Mem is the ultimate troll, she's on some next level shit, you guys don't even know.

lol

i think that mem is a gimmick account of c.r.a.z.y
they both say odd things at inappropriate times and have outlandish, difficult- to-believe stories.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:18 am
remind

Icarus, you must have been good at book reports when you were a kid. You're quite the summarizer.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 am
Travadone

FUCK PROLIFIC MEMORIE!!!!!!! FUCK HER IN HER STUPID ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 pm
redball

Mem, what we want to see is a bit more of you that doesn't involve terrible catastrophic events. When you share those events I think we'd like for you to give us a more thorough account, or at least meet our skepticism head on. I don't know that a link to your myspace page really solves all the trust issues we're having here.

I think you have to see how it's hard for others to believe all these stories, especially with the frequency that you've shared them at. i could psychoanalyze the forum and tell you why I think we have trouble believing this. I'd rather just state that I think there is good reason - which has little to do with the veracity of your stories and more to do with the context in which they're told. It's one of those sociological things that even if we identify it there's no easy answer to correct it. It will simply take time and some effort from both parties (you and everyone else).

I like you, stick around. It's fun that you seem to annoy Trav so badly.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm
Captiv8

From Mem's myspace:

"I'm ridiculously ridiculous.As complicated as i am, people want to categorize me in a more simple fashion. Have at it, cuz' you'll just be chasing your tail in circles for the rest of eternity. I'm one of the more complicated personalities that you would ever encounter."

I really don't know what to make of you, Mem. I really do think you wear your heart on your sleeve and you just let that tattered thing pump a Jackson Pollock all over the place. But I like you. You seem pretty resilient to the flak you encounter time and time again. And from what I understand you live in Pensacola, which is not only a cool name, but a fun place to be. I used to visit frequently from a small town near Gulf Shores when I was younger. Don't stop believin, and please keep inadvertently antagonizing Trav.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:55 pm
xGasPricesx

I stick by my original assertion that Mem is the ultimate troll, and she continues to prove me right. That's why Trav hates her so much, he's jealous.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 pm
Travadone

Prolific memorie sucks and I can't stand her fake bullshit
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:28 pm
Seamus Ignoramus

futuristxen wrote:
Reggie wrote:
Come on.

Did he really say you've got to keep your "Irish blood pure"?

In Florida?

You don't think there's Irish people in Florida?
Who is being the racist, now?

Irish people are serious about two things: being useless drunks, and keeping the bloodline pure.

Huh?
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:39 pm
AdamBomb

Seamus Ignoramus wrote:
futuristxen wrote:
Reggie wrote:
Come on.

Did he really say you've got to keep your "Irish blood pure"?

In Florida?

You don't think there's Irish people in Florida?
Who is being the racist, now?

Irish people are serious about two things: being useless drunks, and keeping the bloodline pure.

Huh?

I heard that you should never kiss the Blarney Stone when you go to Ireland, because the locals get a kick out of pissing on it/watching tourists kiss it later.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Seamus Ignoramus

You should never kiss the blarney stone because you could catch superstition off it.

I don't know if your theory is true Adam - never bothered going near it, sounds like a load of old nonsense to me.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next