Search
Register
Gay Rappers: Too Real For Hip-Hop
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Because you said you weren't up there somewhere... trust me, the thought crossed my mind..... mmmmmmmm, over and over and over and over, oh fuck
Post Fri May 02, 2003 6:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Succintroundabout

SneebDotCom wrote:
Because you said you weren't up there somewhere... trust me, the thought crossed my mind..... mmmmmmmm, over and over and over and over, oh fuck

I think you misunderstood him...
Post Fri May 02, 2003 9:16 pm
Dee

The "liberal card" ???
Post Fri May 02, 2003 9:20 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

What's not to understand? Maybe you misunderstood my poorly crafted beginning sentence to his response. He asked why I didn't assume he may be gay and I said because he stated up on the thread somewhere that he wasn't gay... if I'm not getting something then fill me in.
Post Fri May 02, 2003 9:58 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nita Suspect

I'm not sure what this whole thread is about because I haven't read it...but I know of this site: gayhiphop.com. Maybe you can find your answers there.
Post Fri May 02, 2003 10:57 pm
Jesse

shit sneeb, you're right. i totally did.

but it is not a polar issue. just because I don't want to do it doesn't mean i derive any sense of revulsion from the prospect or notion. this is no posturing, it's just me.

it actually surprises me that anyone would find it so incredible that someone who doesn't want to do something can actually stand the thought of someone else doing it with little or no discomfort.
Post Fri May 02, 2003 11:55 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

I'm not saying anything like that though.... I can imagine dudes blowing each other without revulsion.... I think its weird, but not revolting at all... whatever the hell people do is what people do... Lord knows I have some sick and twisted fantasies involving women... it's all relative in a way...

All I was really saying was that if some dude put a gun to your head and said "smoke that cig or suck my cock, the choice is yours" you would smoke that fucking cig.... that's all I'm saying. I don't wanna see some crazy statements made that aren't true in the name of your ability to tolerate homosexuality. You are better than that man... Long live homosexuals all the way... but dont say, as a heterosexual male, that you'd rather suck dick than smoke a cig, what the heck is that? That just bleeds bullshit...
Post Sat May 03, 2003 5:20 am
Jesse

Maybe you don't get how I feel about cigarettes... let's just say I've visited that cancer ward and I've visited that funeral home and I didn't fucking need to.

But given your fanciful scenario, you're right. I would certainly not be interested in sucking someone's dick at gunpoint. That dick is attached to something even worse for my health than the cigarette filter is. Fuck that dude, he don't deserve me... ^_^
Post Sat May 03, 2003 10:11 am
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Alright... you are smart enough to detect my wonderful manipulations... let's say there was no gun involved and you just wanted to choose... it could be any penis you want versus any brand of cig you want. Now what?
Post Sat May 03, 2003 2:00 pm
Path

homosexuals are gay.
Post Sun May 04, 2003 1:04 am
Krang
THE ORC BREATH

Path wrote:
homosexuals are gay.

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahh that line never ceases to make me laugh :D
Post Sun May 04, 2003 2:40 am
Jesse

SneebDotCom wrote:
Alright... you are smart enough to detect my wonderful manipulations... let's say there was no gun involved and you just wanted to choose... it could be any penis you want versus any brand of cig you want. Now what?

Now bring on the cock, like I said.
Post Sun May 04, 2003 9:20 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3