Search
Register
what just happened at the VMAs?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for your and all...I'm imma let you finish...but Michael Jackson was preturnaturally mature way before you were.

Haha nah, I don't want to take anything away from Taylor Swift. I do believe she has a significant role in what her career has turned into. I'm most certain that she has some very smart, responsible and organized people behind all of it though. This template is certainly something for all stage parents to follow. I'm beyond impressed that she's been able to achieve all of this at such a young age and I hope she continues the path of honesty. Maybe it will turn into something even more interesting down the line.
Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 pm
jehu

futuristxen wrote:
What's your criteria for proving someone is worth listening to?

a lack of cheese & polish is a nice start. someone who doesn't cowtow to most cliched formula's amongst their genre.

as i said before, i readily admit to liking SOME crap artists, but i also know they're full of shit as well. w/ taylor swift, you seem to be completely accepting to her "aw shucks i'm just little ol me" routine. she's still a puppet, whether you admit it/see it or not.

sage summed up my latest feelings about this perfectly w/ his 2 previous posts.

good convo.
Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21