Search
Register
The Mean's political sex scandal thread.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Coffee Black

the mean comes in with a win. I wasn't sure if you'd have the ass licking rumor or not haha. It should be mentioned that he had a hard-on for cracking down on prostitution, err...so to speak.
Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 pm
AirTreesWaterAnimals

mean-

Maybe this will help.
Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:10 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

For Futurist:

NAME: Chip Pickering
OFFICE: former US Representitive, Mississippi
PARTY: Republican
OOPS: Cheated on his wife with a previous paramour throughout his marriage.
RESIGNED?: N/A
SPOUSE AT PODIUM?: N/A
INTERESTING TWISTS: Yet another C Street resident caught with his pants down. What the fuck is going on in that house? Ensign, Sanford, Pickering. All living at the same "Christian Fellowship" house. All having affairs. No wonder they are so secretive over there. (Sanford didn't actually live there, but spent lots of time there.)

The best thing about this one is that while Pickering and his wife are going through a divorce, his wife is suing the other woman for ruining their marriage and his political career. That suit should go well for the wife.

Other than that, this is starting to sound pretty standard. Pickering on Clinton, "I think for the good of the country and the good of his own family it would be better for him to resign. When someone puts himself forward for public office, then his personal conduct does become relevant." Pickering on gay marriage, "Marriage as an institution between one man and one woman promotes the best interest of the husband and wife, and the best interests of children."

Despite the picture above, Pickering never served in the military.

Also, you may remember Pickering from his supporting role in Borat.

Another reason not to trust anyone named Chip.

(edited because link for picture died - can't find the flightsuit picture, so I replaced it.)

Last edited by the mean on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:43 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

AirTreesWaterAnimals wrote:
mean-

Maybe this will help.

That was great!

Good call!

mem
Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
the mean
Certified O.G.

NAME: Paul Stanley
OFFICE: state Senator, Tennessee
OOPS: Cheated on his second wife with an intern in his office.
RESIGNED?: Not yet (he has now)
SPOUSE AT PODIUM?: N/A
INTERESTING TWISTS: Can we have a week go by without another Family Values conservative cheating on his wife? He is an outspoken proponent of abstinence outside of marriage, and very anti-gay.

So here is the story. He fucks a 22 year old intern from his office, and takes nude pictures of her. Her boyfriend finds out and tries to extort money out of Stanley. Stanley calls the FBI, and boyfriend gets arrested. The intern is married, but her husband is in prison.

Now, his current wife is wife #2. He divorced wife #1 after beating her up. He quickly then married wife #2 who was working in Bill Frist's office. She was an intern.

Stanley issued a statement stating that prosecutors told him not to talk about the alleged extortion. The DA says he is lying.

Last edited by the mean on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 am
firefly

Jared Paul wrote:
I love this thread. Taking specific aim at the "Promise Keepers" in a clear, easy to understand way. If we can draw the parallels between their bold face lying in terms of sex/marriage values and make that common knowledge, then we can do the same for their war mongering. Really get it out there to their "base" that it's a crock of shit; all the values they take on are just a means the ends of getting votes and power. The Republican party is in serious danger of fracturing and dissolving. If we can make that happen, the Democratic Party might be next!

YES! Well said.

I really like the idea of organizing information like this so they don't get lost in the overly cluttered consciousness of the average person in today's world. People often write this shit off as "a few bad apples" and/or completely forget about it in a few weeks/months time.

The concept of this thread should be made into a very slick and simple website, perhaps divided by type of scandal (war crimes and their hypocrisies would be a great one) with a nice search function. Very much like the idea behind knowmore.org but focused just on politicians and their hypocritical bullshit.

If any web designers want to make this happen I got mad ideas.
Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

I'd prefer a coffee table book.
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:42 am
Sarcastro

the mean wrote:
I'd prefer a coffee table book.

please make this happen.
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:16 am
Ardamus315

the mean wrote:
For Coffee Black:

NAME: Eliot Spitzer
OFFICE: Governor, New York
PARTY: Democrat
OOPS: Cheated on his wife with a prostitute. Regularly.
RESIGNED?: Yes
SPOUSE AT PODIUM?: Yes
INTERESTING TWISTS: He used campaign funds to book the room to get with the hooker. He used a fake name to book the hotel rooms.

Also, he is a former attorney general, meaning it was his job to enforce laws. Last I checked, prostitution was still illegal in NY.

The investigation started when his band reported suspicious money transfers. He had tried to get his name taken off the transfers, but was denied by the bank. As a former attorney general, he should know that stuff like this raises red flags.

The financial industry was stoked. "We all have our own private hells, I hope his is hotter than anybody else's," said former NYSE board member, and Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone.

Favorite rumor: He liked the sex workers to lick his ass.

one of the worse sex scandals. cakin' broads with the money he used for his campaign and trying to play it off? fuckin' idiot......
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:20 am
the mean
Certified O.G.

UPDATE: Paul Stanley resigns!

his entry has been updated.
Post Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 am
the mean
Certified O.G.

NAME: Mike Duvall
OFFICE: state Assemblyman, California
OOPS: Didn't realize the mic was on at a public hearing when he bragged about cheating with two different women, one of whom is a lobbyist.
RESIGNED?: Yes
SPOUSE AT PODIUM?: N/A (resigned by written statement)
INTERESTING TWISTS: The most interesting thing about this is the fact that this came out during a break in a public meeting when he didn't realize the mic was on (oops.)

Also, he apologized, but it seems like he apologized more for the "remarks" than the affairs.

Duvall, of course, is a "family values" conservative. He scored a "100%" rating from "Capitol Resource Institute."

Sher, Shar, Shar - oh, she is hot. I talked to her yesterday. She goes, 'So are we finished?' And I go, 'You know about the other one, but the other one doesn't know about you.'
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm
karl

Great update on the John Edwards Scandal from the times today:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/20/us/politics/20edwards.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Best bit:

Quote:

He wrote that Mr. Edwards once calmed an anxious Ms. Hunter by promising her that after his wife died, he would marry her in a rooftop ceremony in New York with an appearance by the Dave Matthews Band.
Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:15 pm
xGasPricesx

Here's another one for you Mean.

http://cbs13.com/local/ashburn.arrest.dui.2.1534505.html

"Anti-Gay Lawmaker At Gay Club Before DUI Arrest

The California Highway Patrol pulled over Senator Roy Ashburn at 2:00 a.m. Wednesday after an officer noticed a black Chevy Tahoe swerving at 13th and L Streets.

Ashburn, a father of four, is a Republican Senator representing parts of Kern, Tulare and San Bernardino Counties with a history of opposing gay rights

When the officer stopped the state-issued vehicle, the driver identified himself as Senator Ashburn. He was arrested without incident and charged with two misdemeanors: driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol level higher than .08% or higher.

A male passenger, who was not identified as a lawmaker, was also in the car but was not detained.

Ashburn was booked into the Sacramento County Jail and released on $1,400 bond.

Ashburn issued a statement on the arrest Wednesday afternoon:

"I am deeply sorry for my actions and offer no excuse for my poor judgment. I accept complete responsibility for my conduct and am prepared to accept the consequences for what I did. I am also truly sorry for the impact this incident will have on those who support and trust me my family, my constituents, my friends, and my colleagues in the Senate."

Ashburn served six years as a state Assemblyman before being elected to the State Senate. According to Project Vote Smart, Ashburn's voting record shows he has voted against every gay rights measure in the State Senate since taking office including Recognizing Out-Of-State Same-Sex Marriages", Harvey Milk Day and Expanding Anti-Discrimination Laws."
Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:19 pm
xGasPricesx

triple

Last edited by xGasPricesx on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 pm
xGasPricesx

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next