Search
Register
Murdering Incidents
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Inedible Condiment

Most certainly a paraphrase... I was merely pointing out that most of us had put in something that could be construed as embarassing. Way to take the steam out of my barely-helpful-in-the-first-place comment captiv8.
Anyways, most of us have something we're not proud of... except me, because nobody remembers my posts! muahahahah!
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Captiv8

Inedible Condiment wrote:
Most certainly a paraphrase... I was merely pointing out that most of us had put in something that could be construed as embarassing. Way to take the steam out of my barely-helpful-in-the-first-place comment captiv8.
Anyways, most of us have something we're not proud of... except me, because nobody remembers my posts! muahahahah!

You obviously forgot about the "Find All Posts" function. Here's a confusing gem from you:

Inedible Condiment wrote:

Yeah, but he's also inside of each and every one of us... touching us inappropriately, taking advantage of the fact we haven't a clue how to get rid of him. But give him props for working his gameplan to perfection, dude knows how to get what he wants. And what he wants, is more non-recyclable items to chew on... while stroking your Gall bladder...

That made little to no sense.

You're referencing God (I think).
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 pm
Inedible Condiment

Well... that function doesn't constitute "remembering" ...but well played sir.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 pm
Confidential

When I was 19 the kids that lived at the end of my culdesac apparently got high, went to the neighbor on the nest street, beat him and his wife to death with a baseball bat, and stole his GTO. They were about 16 yrs old. They were caught a week later.

Also, the step brother of my high school girlfriend was acquitted a few years ago of murdering a friend of ours at a party. It was gang related. the DA recently began a new trial against a different person of the same gang for the murder. They say they have more witnesses this time.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:35 pm
Reggie

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

And you know, it wasn't as interesting as you might think.
Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:21 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5