Search
Register
The hottest new trend: Carrying guns to an Obama protest
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

McTools

CriticalTheory_Breakfast wrote:

The last thing I want to do is make your gun-toting ass mad. But I was in no way implying guns & swastikas were on the same level, and I think that is obvious. I think I was pretty clear in the context of what I said. sorry you caught feelings but carrying a gun while standing in opposition of our current president has a pretty clear connotation attached to it.

HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry for the missunderstanding, I'm bad at skiming articals!! My gun toting ass is cool! HA! Live in Portland Oregon and gotten real usta defending my guns! Kind of a reflex!

CRAZY: Again, THERE ARE 0 DEATHS A YEAR IN THE US FROM THE .50 CAL!! Bullet proof vests are pretty obsolet already, unless you got some plates with 4th generation kevlar, even then you can get hand gun rounds that will blow right through that. It's scary what 27 said about that stuff being exported to Mexico, that's terrible and very sad. Cartels with .50 cals, weh, that puts some chills down the spine. Though it still doesn't change the fact that the .50 Cal would be our only legal civilian defence against a military force, foreign or domestic.

Nice hat Oh Desu, you look real cute in that pic!
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:49 pm

McTools wrote:
CriticalTheory_Breakfast wrote:

The last thing I want to do is make your gun-toting ass mad. But I was in no way implying guns & swastikas were on the same level, and I think that is obvious. I think I was pretty clear in the context of what I said. sorry you caught feelings but carrying a gun while standing in opposition of our current president has a pretty clear connotation attached to it.

HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry for the missunderstanding, I'm bad at skiming articals!! My gun toting ass is cool! HA! Live in Portland Oregon and gotten real usta defending my guns! Kind of a reflex!

CRAZY: Again, THERE ARE 0 DEATHS A YEAR IN THE US FROM THE .50 CAL!! Bullet proof vests are pretty obsolet already, unless you got some plates with 4th generation kevlar, even then you can get hand gun rounds that will blow right through that. It's scary what 27 said about that stuff being exported to Mexico, that's terrible and very sad. Cartels with .50 cals, weh, that puts some chills down the spine. Though it still doesn't change the fact that the .50 Cal would be our only legal civilian defence against a military force, foreign or domestic.

Nice hat Oh Desu, you look real cute in that pic!

Yeah, that shit is scary... plus it doesn't help our gun rights that's for sure. The time before last that they came in to buy the .50 cal we lied to them and told them there was a 7 day hold and to come back then (even though their check cleared and could have legally bought it then). Then we notified ATF and when they came in to get the gun 7 days later ATF agents were there in plain clothes to "follow the gun".

We've had some crazy shit happen at that shop, a couple years ago some dude came in and rented one of our glocks in .45 and bought 50 rounds. He took it out on the lanes shot 49 of the rounds and put the last one in his head. Fucking nuts.
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:37 pm
adic

The gun range I occasionally go to has a rule that you have to have 2 people to shoot at the range, apparently people had been frequently committing suicide at the gun range
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 pm
Oh Daesu

The reason the .50 Cal always comes up in gun control discussions is that banning it is politically safe. It is harder for someone to argue a legitimate use for the 50 cal than smaller arms without sounding crazy.
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 pm
McTools

27 wrote:

Yeah, that shit is scary... plus it doesn't help our gun rights that's for sure. The time before last that they came in to buy the .50 cal we lied to them and told them there was a 7 day hold and to come back then (even though their check cleared and could have legally bought it then). Then we notified ATF and when they came in to get the gun 7 days later ATF agents were there in plain clothes to "follow the gun".

We've had some crazy shit happen at that shop, a couple years ago some dude came in and rented one of our glocks in .45 and bought 50 rounds. He took it out on the lanes shot 49 of the rounds and put the last one in his head. Fucking nuts.

It crazyness, and I'll agree with a idea that would make you have to get a licence to own a gun, like a car, it's a tool, but one with great responsibility. And always these high cap glocks, I hate glocks! Their boxy, akward, and don't have very good balence. But I think that no matter what percasions you go through, it woun't stop the crazy's from going crazy. Now this is ment to be funny, but I would rather be shot at junkie park than have my head cut off with a knife on a greyhound.

So the ATF traced it to mexico? That shit's narly! And so fucking stupid too! So did they get busted? One of my friends right after high school had a roommate that sold machine guns with the reciver shipped seperetly, although that's tecinically legal cuz it's the buyers reponsiblity to get his class 3, I instiantly stopped hanging out with that kid. Not only does stuff like that give gun rights a bad name, but it's also a terrible dertiment to society, and can cause terrible sorrow.
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:29 pm
Raoul DeGroot

Who are all these gunny motherfuckers around here all the sudden?
My dudes, we don't need fools running around with guns that look like this-

-in order to safe guard 'Merica

Sorry but that is a bad idea.
When the time comes the Anarcho Syndicalist Liberation front can get them shits smuggled in toot sweet. Let's not burden Jeb Jebberson with keeping those in his basement til then?
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 pm
McTools

Raoul DeGroot wrote:
Who are all these gunny motherfuckers around here all the sudden?
My dudes, we don't need fools running around with guns that look like this-

-in order to safe guard 'Merica

Sorry but that is a bad idea.
When the time comes the Anarcho Syndicalist Liberation front can get them shits smuggled in toot sweet. Let's not burden Jeb Jebberson with keeping those in his basement til then?

I'm not talking to you about this post because you used the word, "gunny".
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 pm
Raoul DeGroot

haha
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 pm
sparrow

oo

Last edited by sparrow on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 pm
Raoul DeGroot

You can only use so many tanks and bombers against a civilian insurrection before you begin to damage too much infrastructure and piss your own constituency off to such a degree that they become radicalized.
Afghanistan and Vietnam and any number of places around the world have shown that assymetrical warfare built on an AK in every home, some smuggled rocket launchers, and an insurgency that basically IS the local population can hold off the world beaters for decades.

There's no doubt that guns can be necessary and effective.
I doubt for sho that we need paranoid yokels holding those guns during the fallow period.
When the time comes the guns will be available. Till then knock your cans off fences with pine cones or some shit.
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 pm
sparrow

oo

Last edited by sparrow on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:42 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

McTools wrote:

dude, dont like yell at me, no need to raise your voice. this whole " Again " SHIT PLEASE DONT LIKE, CONDESCENDE TO ME OR PATRONIZE ME OR WHATEVER THE FUCK.

you type to me in all caps with this whole " again " as if i'm the one trying to take your 50 cal away and your making a smarmy appeal like i just dont get it.

i do i get it. i get why you support them and i also get why the govt has their reason to want to ban it. but dont forget im not the government and im not the one making the decisions so it's not like im siding with them or against you.

anyways dude, go relax, and have some paul newman cookies or some isht bro.
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:47 pm
McTools

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
McTools wrote:

dude, dont like yell at me, no need to raise your voice. this whole " Again " SHIT PLEASE DONT LIKE, CONDESCENDE TO ME OR PATRONIZE ME OR WHATEVER THE FUCK.

you type to me in all caps with this whole " again " as if i'm the one trying to take your 50 cal away and your making a smarmy appeal like i just dont get it.

i do i get it. i get why you support them and i also get why the govt has their reason to want to ban it. but dont forget im not the government and im not the one making the decisions so it's not like im siding with them or against you.

anyways dude, go relax, and have some paul newman cookies or some isht bro.

I'm chill, wan't yelling at you, just emphisizing that sentace cuz I'd already stated it. I don't dislike any one on this board, and I'm for sure not trying to piss you or any one off, sorry man.
Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 am
the mean
Certified O.G.

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm
Travadone

I carry a gun concealed.

Its my american right.
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next