Search
Register
ads and how they fuck with the kids
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

geoffwalker

as a testament to the fact that people are more persuasive than advertising.

i know how dumb this is, believe me. but i started smoking because i read that slug did. what could have possesed my little 15 year old mind to be so stupid
Post Thu May 01, 2003 9:54 am
emynd

geoffwalker wrote:
as a testament to the fact that people are more persuasive than advertising.

i know how dumb this is, believe me. but i started smoking because i read that slug did. what could have possesed my little 15 year old mind to be so stupid

It's so hot to me that you can admit something like that to yourself. We, as humans, don't call ourselves dumb nearly enough.

I'm done trying to justify some of my actions. I'm fucking DUMB.

(This has very little to do with smoking. I don't smoke.)
Post Thu May 01, 2003 10:18 am
weedy420

Re: aah  Reply with quote  

Beep wrote:
when i was about 5 years old, i was walking around my house with a smoke, i took from my mothers pack. I was not smoking it, just putting it in my mouth acting cool. So my mother asked me "Do you think smoking is cool?" I said "Yea!" she asked me "So, you want to smoke?" I said "YEA!!" so she gave it to me, i smoked it, I have never vomited so badly ever.. EVER! I still remember that shit to this day, Because of that day, i will never smoke agian. Mom's and Dad's should do this to all their kids haha

my dad made me smoke a half a pack in front of him, telling me to blow rings and inhale and all kinds of stuff. i guess he was trying to do the same, but definitly didnt work. and to the other guy my energy for smoke went to food and sleeping for the first week. i dont think i was up for more than 24hrs in the week but it helped with kicking the habbit, a lot. and i gained 40 pounds but that might have been the broken leg due to getting smokes, hense me quitting smoking cigs. now i dont even smoke as much pot, i wounder where all the energy is going, cause i sure aint doing shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Post Thu May 01, 2003 1:48 pm

Swipe

I wish we could go back to advertisements that said "Smoking makes you run faster!"
"Pick up a pack of Camels... and women will love you!"
"Have you drank your bleach today?"
etc.
Post Thu May 01, 2003 4:25 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3