Search
Register
So, what do ya bench?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

remind

crash wrote:
i bike at least 10 miles a day and this fall i'll be rowing 2-3 times a week. that pretty much takes care of everything.

I wish I could go rowing.

Does anyone run? Looking back I can't believe I used to run cross country. 5-7 miles a day used to be nothing. In such horrible running shape now. I can run up and down the basketball court...that's about it.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 am
dox

remind wrote:
crash wrote:
i bike at least 10 miles a day and this fall i'll be rowing 2-3 times a week. that pretty much takes care of everything.

Does anyone run? Looking back I can't believe I used to run cross country. 5-7 miles a day used to be nothing. In such horrible running shape now. I can run up and down the basketball court...that's about it.

four, five miles a day.

plus some basic weight training, nothing crazy.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 am
Travadone

dox wrote:
remind wrote:
crash wrote:

four, five miles a day.

youre a liar dox. i peeped ypur myspace pics, you never lifted a weight it seems...in the end, you are a poorly drawn person.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:36 am
PatrickBateman

I should mention that I practice Aikido... Just because I think Trav might freak out.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eric B

I do p90x, it kicks my ass. I'm skinny, but now I am skinny with some muscles.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:10 pm
Dyss

I used to be a fairly good runner. Ran 10 kilometers (6.21371192237 miles) in 34 minutes a couple of years ago. For being a hockeyplayer Im doing awful in the gym though. On the other hand my experience is that the guys that lives in the gym just to reach the maximum for 1 lift are weak as fuck in fights or like wrestling-situations. I have a pal thats like twice my size that and when we play around I always manage him to tap out, makes me feel awesome, haha.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:14 pm
tommi teardrop

Muscles are wack. Do 45 minutes of cardio and push ups, crunches, pull ups and maybe dips. Don't work out legs unless it's just light lunges or something like that. If you do, you will look stupid in jeans and have to wear Z Cavariccis or Zubaz.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:16 pm
Travadone

PatrickBateman wrote:
I should mention that I practice Aikido... Just because I think Trav might freak out.
dont worry...ill call you to yell at you for that.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 pm
dox

Travadone wrote:
dox wrote:
remind wrote:
crash wrote:

four, five miles a day.

youre a liar dox. i peeped ypur myspace pics, you never lifted a weight it seems...in the end, you are a poorly drawn person.

i'll alert my publicist that it's time to update those pictures, sweetheart.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 pm
Travadone

dox wrote:
Travadone wrote:
dox wrote:
remind wrote:
crash wrote:

four, five miles a day.

i'll alert my publicist that it's time to update those pictures, sweetheart.
publicist? youre not that popular bro...jeez. who you think you are? chrisuno is a xxxl shirt?
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 pm
PatrickBateman

Travadone wrote:
PatrickBateman wrote:
dont worry...ill call you to yell at you for that.

hahaha. tight. didn't mean to hurt your feelings last time, I was riding in a Porsche with my boss and was trying to act cool.. I'm sorry. I miss you.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
remind

tommi teardrop wrote:
Muscles are wack. Do 45 minutes of cardio and push ups, crunches, pull ups and maybe dips. Don't work out legs unless it's just light lunges or something like that. If you do, you will look stupid in jeans and have to wear Z Cavariccis or Zubaz.

Bones are wack! No...don't work out legs? That's dumb. Nothing looks worse than a dude all ripped up with some chicken legs. You act as if doing squats for a week will blow you up. I used to not like working legs but now I enjoy it. I used to talk about how hard it was for me to gain weight and never lifted any lower body. Stupid.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Confidential

At the beginning of the year I had access to the university gym. I started at the bar with 15 on each side, so I guess that would be 75. Then got up to 95, doing 4 sets of 12-15. I also had a nice dumbell routine goin on with 35lb dumbell press and 35lb dumbell fly. I never maxed out though.

No gym where I'm at now though, just the high school tack and a exercise ball.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 pm
Eric B

remind wrote:
tommi teardrop wrote:

Bones are wack! No...don't work out legs? That's dumb. Nothing looks worse than a dude all ripped up with some chicken legs. You act as if doing squats for a week will blow you up. I used to not like working legs but now I enjoy it. I used to talk about how hard it was for me to gain weight and never lifted any lower body. Stupid.

Largest muscles in the body, you gotta work em out!
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 pm
Travadone

Confidential wrote:
At the beginning of the year I had access to the university gym. I started at the bar with 15 on each side, so I guess that would be 75. Then got up to 95, doing 4 sets of 12-15. I also had a nice dumbell routine goin on with 35lb dumbell press and 35lb dumbell fly. I never maxed out though.

No gym where I'm at now though, just the high school tack and a exercise ball.
for someone like you id recommend p90x pull up bar, push up bars and some dumbbells and youre golden
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next