Search
Register
PFA in Portland, OR on 8/6 (@ Sleep's clothing store)
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

sequence

I didn't get to see PFA--but I did by complete shit chance run into Jared on the sidewalk when I was walking between gigs on Thursday. It was pleasing to me.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:13 am
Jared Paul

prolific memorie wrote:
Jared Paul wrote:
prolific memorie wrote:
Well, thats great to hear! Congrats on a good turnout!

mem

Thanks homie! The show that night at Blood Bank was one of the best of tour. Packed full of screaming punkers. Ahhhh... if every show could be like Prov, Seattle, and Portland! The whole band was so suped to see Randy and Julie there- felt good to have folks from Someone Gallery holdin' it down.

So, we're here that Gainesville is the the JUMP OFF for Punk Rock shows in Florida...? You know anything about that- how far is Gainesville from Pensacola?

Gainsville is about 6 hours away from here. And we have a huge punk scene here as well.We have a selective group of underground hip hop lovers here, we all have seemed to gravitate toward each other. There's about 120 of us. lol. Sad, i know.

mem

Word! I've heard good things for sure. PFA's gonna be sticking to the Northeast/OH-PA-DC area for most of the fall but we're taking off on a 3.5 week mini tour from 12/31-1/25... maybe we'll see ya in Gainesville this winter?

*Always good to see big Sequence! Looking as jacked and tough as always; I'd definitely pick him to go deep into the tournament come SFR Fight Club time.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2