Search
Register
PFA in Portland, OR on 8/6 (@ Sleep's clothing store)
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

McTools

PFA in Portland, OR on 8/6 (@ Sleep's clothing store)  Reply with quote  

Prayers for Atheists are Playing a instore at the Someone Art Gallery in Portland Oregon Friday August 6th.

The Someone gallery and the Hacienda Building is a plan that's been 2 years in the makeing. Phil Haleen, Matt Kenitzer, Sleep, Camobear Records, Momentum Studios, and Portland Underground Recordings have all put time and energy into making our wonderful spot come to life.

I hope any one in the area will come down to check out Prayers for Atheists, and also give some love to the someone clothing store front. We through a party on the last friday of every month and have got a great caliber of artist lined up to come through on our walls and our instores!

2718 SW Kelly
Portland, OR

Any artists wishing to apply to show in the gallery feel free to send JPGs to someonegallery@gmail.com
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Check this sheeyot!
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm
Jared Paul

Re: PFA in Portland, OR on FRIDAY (@ Sleep's clothing store)  Reply with quote  

McTools wrote:
Prayers for Atheists are Playing a instore at the Someone Art Gallery in Portland Oregon Friday August 6th.

The Someone gallery and the Hacienda Building is a plan that's been 2 years in the makeing. Phil Haleen, Matt Kenitzer, Sleep, Camobear Records, Momentum Studios, and Portland Underground Recordings have all put time and energy into making our wonderful spot come to life.

I hope any one in the area will come down to check out Prayers for Atheists, and also give some love to the someone clothing store front. We through a party on the last friday of every month and have got a great caliber of artist lined up to come through on our walls and our instores!

2718 SW Kelly
Portland, OR

Any artists wishing to apply to show in the gallery feel free to send JPGs to someonegallery@gmail.com

Lookin' forward to seein' ya there Tools- Big Matt says good things about your work!
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Always so far away!

mem
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jared Paul

prolific memorie wrote:
Always so far away!

mem

Where do you live homie?

*also, just found out that the whole Aquifer is coming to the instore! Aquifer is young live band Hip Hop crew out of Sacramento who helped set up a bunch of things for us on this run- they're playing with us tonight at the Blood Bank as well
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Jared Paul wrote:
prolific memorie wrote:
Always so far away!

mem

Where do you live homie?

*also, just found out that the whole Aquifer is coming to the instore! Aquifer is young live band Hip Hop crew out of Sacramento who helped set up a bunch of things for us on this run- they're playing with us tonight at the Blood Bank as well

Pensacola,FL
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 pm
McTools

Re: PFA in Portland, OR on FRIDAY (@ Sleep's clothing store)  Reply with quote  

Jared Paul wrote:

Lookin' forward to seein' ya there Tools- Big Matt says good things about your work!

Well I hope I don't disapoint! Thanks to Sage and everyone who's been blasting this, 2 days wasn't much to push with, praying for a decent turn out, HA!
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:34 pm
prolific memorie

Oh, you'll be fine Randy.

mem
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:46 pm
McTools

Thanks mem's. When I get my albums back this next week I'll get a package out to you with all the free stuff I can fit!
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:53 pm
prolific memorie

McTools wrote:
Thanks mem's. When I get my albums back this next week I'll get a package out to you with all the free stuff I can fit!

I having a metaphorical O just thinking about all the goodies, yet to be had in the box!

mem
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm
Jared Paul

The In-Store was a smally but a goodie yesterday. Randy got down and dirty political, had us all yellin', and the Someone Gallery is IMMACULATE. What a fantastic, classy, and awesome place full of great art and cool people. Thanks to Matt & Big Sleep for hookin' it all up!
Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:43 am
prolific memorie

Well, thats great to hear! Congrats on a good turnout!

mem
Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:51 pm
Jared Paul

prolific memorie wrote:

mem

Thanks homie! The show that night at Blood Bank was one of the best of tour. Packed full of screaming punkers. Ahhhh... if every show could be like Prov, Seattle, and Portland! The whole band was so suped to see Randy and Julie there- felt good to have folks from Someone Gallery holdin' it down.

So, we're here that Gainesville is the the JUMP OFF for Punk Rock shows in Florida...? You know anything about that- how far is Gainesville from Pensacola?
Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:04 pm
poisonfree

I'm stoked for the sacramento show,

High fives will be free all night.
Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:21 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
prolific memorie

Jared Paul wrote:
prolific memorie wrote:

mem

Thanks homie! The show that night at Blood Bank was one of the best of tour. Packed full of screaming punkers. Ahhhh... if every show could be like Prov, Seattle, and Portland! The whole band was so suped to see Randy and Julie there- felt good to have folks from Someone Gallery holdin' it down.

So, we're here that Gainesville is the the JUMP OFF for Punk Rock shows in Florida...? You know anything about that- how far is Gainesville from Pensacola?

Gainsville is about 6 hours away from here. And we have a huge punk scene here as well.We have a selective group of underground hip hop lovers here, we all have seemed to gravitate toward each other. There's about 120 of us. lol. Sad, i know.

mem
Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:27 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next