Search
Register
Curtis Plum tour dates/Throwing Cds at Asher Roth movement
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

box johnson

We were coming up with best possible ways to protest/fuck up Asher Roth's 7/21 show here in Denver. In the end, decided whoever could get the most Rusto on the kid would win. This C.D. toss might shake things up, though.
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:18 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

every one of you guys needs to make an asher roth diss track to be thrown at him

if i can geta free ticket to one of his shows if he ever comes to detroit ill definitly throw cds at him
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Ardamus315

i've never heard of you or your music but this shit is funny as hell.
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:14 pm
bbreakz

Imagine how funny you would find it after you listen to Vin Diesal and Cellphone!
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:35 pm
vintge
is vintge vince? vince vintge vincge?

im down to get a large group to follow asher roth around on tour and throw tomatos at him everywhere he goes. i mean EVERYWHERE
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:11 pm
radiodecay

Ardamus315 wrote:
What does this guy think, he's an indian? What is he a goddamn asshole? What the fuck is he doing.

Get real.
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Just wanted to poke in and say that nothing is definite about Sept 6th. We've been trying to work it out with the city of Pawtucket but it hasn't been confirmed yet. When it is we'll try to make thangs wicked official.
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:36 pm
TheCurtisPlum

Sage Francis wrote:
Just wanted to poke in and say that nothing is definite about Sept 6th. We've been trying to work it out with the city of Pawtucket but it hasn't been confirmed yet. When it is we'll try to make thangs wicked official.

is this indian shit referring to me? last I checked my family tree I was african like every other human being alive on the planet cause everyone comes from africa, but thats just if you believe in that science shit. What up with people basing their ethnicity on their grandpa not there great grandpa times four thousand? I did live on a rez and I do speak some cree though.
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 pm
TheCurtisPlum

Oh, my bad I meant to quote the other guy who said the indian thing. ha.
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:03 pm
Jack

TheCurtisPlum wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:

is this indian shit referring to me? last I checked my family tree I was african like every other human being alive on the planet cause everyone comes from africa, but thats just if you believe in that science shit. What up with people basing their ethnicity on their grandpa not there great grandpa times four thousand? I did live on a rez and I do speak some cree though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

ha. Pawtucket is the name of the city that the SFR office is located in.
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:07 pm
Disharmony

Stupid idea. Awww, take this indie cd your pop mainsteam punk! look at how indie this is becomeing. the fire in my mouth burns down the walls of coolness. relevant/

suck
Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:08 pm
radiodecay

Don't you worry, Mr. Curtis the Plum. My comment was directed at the fellow who had seemingly not heard of you or your music before. It seemed absurd to me that they did not get the memo/text/voicemail/message. RINGRINGA.
Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:35 am
Ardamus315

radiodecay wrote:
Ardamus315 wrote:
What does this guy think, he's an indian? What is he a goddamn asshole? What the fuck is he doing.

Get real.

What the fuck are you talking about, dickhead? I said the idea was funny as hell. I'd never heard of him and his music but the idea of him practicing throwing CDs for weeks at artist he's does not like is funny.

How about this you bitchmade fuck, you get real. I'm new to this site and don't keep up with every damn thing that pops up. Get the fuck off my dick and stop making comments about something simple I said.

radiodecay wrote:
Don't you worry, Mr. Curtis the Plum. My comment was directed at the fellow who had seemingly not heard of you or your music before. It seemed absurd to me that they did not get the memo/text/voicemail/message. RINGRINGA.

Thats right, you assuming-ass motherfucker, I didn't. You got my contact info? Send me a text/memo/voicemail or what the fuck ever if you do. So I can be caught up and be as cool as you, bitch.

By the way, I listened to the cell phone song.....its funny and entertaining.....

Sorry, Curtis, I'm not trying to ruin your thread.......carry on....
Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:15 am
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

ardamus, you should probably watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0
Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:37 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next