Search
Register
SLEEP Summer Tour Dates! New Shows Added!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

thelurkersunion

Thanks Sage and Mctools. Sorry for freaking out... there has been a lot of stress prepping for the holiday and that exactly the kinda shit that club has been known to pull. This show should be even tighter then Winter Carnival. There is usually about twice as many people. I can't wait. Its nice to be a part of bringing quality hip-hop into my tiny hometown.

My name is Andy. I'm the only dood bartender working there. Say hi and i'll pour'em stiff for you and yours.
Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:50 am
Dialectz

fuck the voodoo lounge and 21+ shows.
Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:25 am
McTools

thelurkersunion wrote:
Thanks Sage and Mctools. Sorry for freaking out... there has been a lot of stress prepping for the holiday and that exactly the kinda shit that club has been known to pull. This show should be even tighter then Winter Carnival. There is usually about twice as many people. I can't wait. Its nice to be a part of bringing quality hip-hop into my tiny hometown.

My name is Andy. I'm the only dood bartender working there. Say hi and i'll pour'em stiff for you and yours.

Cool, thanks. Ya, they were for sure trying to steal us, for almost no other reson than that they heard we went over well at your spot.

I was hopeing that Sleep and that dude that was running production could go for their gueniss book records together. Sleep for fastest rapper, and your production guy for longest dijiri note held. They we're talking about setting it up so they both could do it this weekend, but it never came to fruition(ya ya, I can't spell...) That would have been kick ass! See ya this weekend!
Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 am
pandaderek

Can someone confirm if the oceanside date was canceled?...i got word that it was canceled...i checked the venue's myspace and i don't see the show listed on there...thanks in adv...
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:08 am
SFR announcement

The Oceanside show was indeed canceled. Unfortunately, we didn't get word of this until today. Sorry about that.

There have been some shows added and dates switched, so check out the listing to make sure you're up to date on the info for the show in your town(s).
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm
pandaderek

SFR announcement wrote:
The Oceanside show was indeed canceled. Unfortunately, we didn't get word of this until today. Sorry about that.

There have been some shows added and dates switched, so check out the listing to make sure you're up to date on the info for the show in your town(s).

It's all good...i was planning on attending both the SD and LA show...so, looks like i'll just be at the LA show...looking forward to this tonight...
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm
pandaderek

Great show...sleep arrived late cause his identity was stolen...his bank account got cleaned, so he had to address that...so, he was fresh off the van, when he performed at 1am...

Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:02 pm
adic

Good show in SJ last night... It started hella late and Sleep had to cut out a few songs from the set but other then that it was dope...

Sleep was a real nice guy too... I can never bring myself to approach my favorite rappers for fear of sounding like a fanboy but I pulled myself together and told him how much I'm diggin the music. Even got a picture with him later... I'll post some pics if I can figure out how...
Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:45 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

**whoops wrong thread
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:41 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2