Search
Register
Arrested for asking a policeman for his badge number
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

BrokenRecordStore

Arrested for asking a policeman for his badge number  Reply with quote  

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/video/2009/jun/21/fit-watch-kingsnorth-arrests
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 pm
mancabbage

CUNTS. the met are even worse, i promise you... right now im having to deal with some shit that the police wont touch. it is doing my fucking head in. such lazy pussys its actually unbelievable. I have no respect for em.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm
firefly

Disgusting. I fucking HATE it when cops act like you're doing something wrong when asking for their badge number/name. Lately though I've been meeting/dealing with some surprisingly nice cops.

Just last weekend I got some GOLDEN footage of 2 cops actually, literally SHOVELING SHIT. There were two mounted cops patrolling a street fair (which is totally fucked considering the amount people walking on the street but anyways), one of the horses shat on the street. This has been a pet peeve of mine for awhile as I've noticed that police horses don't wear those "diaper" thingies and they just shit all over the place. Well this time, a local merchant complained to a couple of cops since it shat right in front of his store where literally hundreds of thousands of people would be walking past the whole weekend. So the cops, ACTUALLY shoveled up the shit.

And I filmed it! hahahaha I ran right up to the cops and got some nice close ups of it. The cops actually had a sense of humour about it and said something like "Yes, police officers are picking up shit. Good one" with a smile on her face. Like an actual human being.

Anyways, I'll post the video soon. Don't know how relevant it is to the thread but I just had to share that. I'm probably the first person ever to film cops shoveling shit. It was fucking beautiful. heh.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm
Captiv8

What crime could they possibly book these two on? Seeking information?
Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 am
phataccino

In my experience, cops almost always take it personally and get pissed off when you assert your rights. Doesn't matter if that's refusing to constent to a search, demanding that they arrest you or let you go, or ask for their name/badge number.
Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 am

Jump to: