Search
Register
Probation for cop who beat bartender
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

almstprfctstrngr

wow you saw a different video than cuz i never saw or heard that. hmmm. but ya that bar kinda does look they would sit around saying "DA bears" all day
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:14 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

Disharmony wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
maybe more gang bangers will shoot more pigs in their fuckin heads in drive bys.
This is stupider than my Bush/Keller comparison.

go stick a fork in a light socket.

when cops turn up the heat a few usually get shot. things are getting pretty hot in this economy. mark my words cops will die this summer.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:19 pm
xGasPricesx

Am I the only one that found it a little funny that Sunday Morning Coming Down was playing while this was going down?

Otherwise yeah, pretty fucked up situation. I think Sunday morning shoulda came down on this guy a little harder, but I guess that's just the way she goes.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Smurf Stomper

Quote:

(as in his arm guides her away, this was not overly aggressive)

Are we talking about the same video? the one I saw he shoves her, two hands and pretty hard. And yes, if she was really being that much of a threat, he should have taking her to the pavement and cuffed her. There was no need to use the taser. If a middle age police officer can't subdue a 70 year old woman (weaponless woman at that) without using a taser than he shouldn't be in that position.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm
almstprfctstrngr

Smurf Stomper wrote:

Quote:

(as in his arm guides her away, this was not overly aggressive)

Are we talking about the same video? the one I saw he shoves her, two hands and pretty hard. And yes, if she was really being that much of a threat, he should have taking her to the pavement and cuffed her. There was no need to use the taser. If a middle age police officer can't subdue a 70 year old woman (weaponless woman at that) without using a taser than he shouldn't be in that position.

its nice to see that im not going crazy here. i am suprised no one has bothered to bring up the RNC's police brutality. anyone with a tv and watched the news could see only 1% of how sad it was. however i was there. its sad when a woman who was complying with police, get maced beaten with a couple bikes till she fell to the ground, maced again, pulled back up and they repeated that over 8 times. and it wasnt one cop, it was a group of em. I witnessed people who were told to sit get tear gas bombs thrown at them... while they were sitting like they were told to. i saw people getting beat when complying and tased for no reason.

i thought we had rights? even the freedom of speech. but now you need a permit to protest and even when you have one shit hits the fan. many of my friends were sent to jail during the RNC, and not for a couple days or for the weekend. i had friends who sat in there for fucking months. shit read up on what happened to jared paul. the shit aint a joke and its gotten out of control. as americans we are supposed to have freedom... we dont have shit
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm
Disharmony

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
Disharmony wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
maybe more gang bangers will shoot more pigs in their fuckin heads in drive bys.
This is stupider than my Bush/Keller comparison.

go stick a fork in a light socket.

when cops turn up the heat a few usually get shot. things are getting pretty hot in this economy. mark my words cops will die this summer.
Yeah, that's pretty awesome too. I mean, violence begetting violence is awesome. They can die while you dress up like a rock lizard and paint beds on your walls. The only way to solve the control the police force has over us is to cut our nails and pray they all die. Then we can cry when said gang bangers kick down our doors and kill us too. Then we can wish that the mosquito theorists of the world will rise up and start killing off the gang bangers. I sense a Lion King 2 coming on.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2