Search
Register
Feeling the Hate In Jerusalem on Eve of Obamas Cairo Address
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

neveragainlikesheep

Feeling the Hate In Jerusalem on Eve of Obamas Cairo Address  Reply with quote  

** Racism and homophobia incoming **

"Whadda 'bout da JOOZ man? Whadder we chop liver?"

lol

** Random dude's response **

I love it.

Amazing...

Edit: Even the stormfront idiots are getting into the act:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=9218952f47cac057e5f98ac0c9771b9b&t=608156

"Obama is a Muslim FIRST and foremost before he is the Kenyan President of America. I'm absolutely no fan of Obama, but someone should remind that drunken Jewish fool that neither American Presidents nor Arabs had anything to do with Auschwitz. (disclaimer: I don't believe the Jewish version of the Auschwitz story)"

Now on Broadway: "THE AUSCHWITZ STORY! (Not the Jewish version)"
Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 am
spagucci-one

Stupid drunk fucks who don't know shit!! Their ignorance is hillarious and scary ant the same time.
Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:24 am
Jesse

That's more chilling than hilarious, but still pretty hilarious.

"...and I'm a political science major."
"So you know your shit."
"I know my shit!"
"Do you know who Benjamin Netanyahu is?"
"No."
"No."
"No."
"No."
"No. Is he now prime minister or someting? I don't know who he is. Who is Benjamin Yahoo?"

And the response... I feel bad for him the same way I feel bad for the Leave Britney Alone dude, except that dude was kind of joking and this dude is dead fucking serious so I guess in a totally different way.

I kind of want to stick my head under a rock when I try to think about the thought process behind, "Okay... these fuckers... once they see how upset I am on YOUTUBE, they will have NO CHOICE but to smarten up. I will show them that I am VERY ANGRY and I will repeatedly insist that they STOP the thing that makes me angry. Also I will be so angry that I forget what year it is." Poor guy. I'm like three short steps away from being him on some days, haha.
Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 am
O2K
SFF has a stalker.

Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1091469.html

Quote:

Like the best Chabad-Lubavitch rabbis, Manis Friedman has won the hearts of many unaffiliated Jews with his charismatic talks about love and God; it was Friedman who helped lead Bob Dylan into a relationship with Chabad.

But Friedman, who today travels the country as a Chabad speaker, showed a less warm and cuddly side when he was asked how he thinks Jews should treat their Arab neighbors.

"The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)," Friedman wrote in response to the question posed by Moment Magazine for its "Ask the Rabbis" feature.
Advertisement

Friedman argued that if Israel followed this wisdom, there would be "no civilian casualties, no children in the line of fire, no false sense of righteousness, in fact, no war."

"I don't believe in Western morality," he wrote. "Living by Torah values will make us a light unto the nations who suffer defeat because of a disastrous morality of human invention."

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:27 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

Fight holocaust with holocaust!
Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 am
poisonfree

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
neveragainlikesheep

O2K wrote:
Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1091469.html

Quote:

Like the best Chabad-Lubavitch rabbis, Manis Friedman has won the hearts of many unaffiliated Jews with his charismatic talks about love and God; it was Friedman who helped lead Bob Dylan into a relationship with Chabad.

But Friedman, who today travels the country as a Chabad speaker, showed a less warm and cuddly side when he was asked how he thinks Jews should treat their Arab neighbors.

"The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)," Friedman wrote in response to the question posed by Moment Magazine for its "Ask the Rabbis" feature.

Friedman argued that if Israel followed this wisdom, there would be "no civilian casualties, no children in the line of fire, no false sense of righteousness, in fact, no war."

"I don't believe in Western morality," he wrote. "Living by Torah values will make us a light unto the nations who suffer defeat because of a disastrous morality of human invention."

No war by killing everyone who isn't Jewish.. Well.. fuck.. that's down right Nazi-like of him..

Matisyahu was not available for comment.
Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 am

Jump to: