Register
Breaking Bad!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Embryo

not why?
Post Sun May 31, 2009 7:03 pm
Majawala

if someone pitched that and could deliver and you didnt pick it up youd be a bad producer. but im putting words in your mouth.

i do find your writing slightly tedious. prob shoulda just gone with that.
Post Sun May 31, 2009 7:07 pm
Embryo

Majawala wrote:
if someone pitched that and could deliver and you didnt pick it up youd be a bad producer. but im putting words in your mouth.

i do find your writing slightly tedious. prob shoulda just gone with that.

hahah. good show.

but naw all those things are great to start from. what happens next is the question.
Post Sun May 31, 2009 7:08 pm
Majawala

yea i saw where you were coming from. sorry. if you kept up with that last thread talking about my social problem, the girl we were fighting over is leaving tomorow and im pissed i didnt get to spend much alone time with her. and it was that dudes birthday weekend so i didnt wanna overtly....show her how much i like her because he still likes her. its frustrating. so essentially i took it out on you. at least i know i can handle anger if this is how far im willing to go.

fuck im drunk
Post Sun May 31, 2009 7:14 pm
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

what the FUCK just happened!?!?
Post Sun May 31, 2009 9:00 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

Embryo wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
Embryo wrote:
anyone else find this show to be too deeply disturbing to enjoy?

i think many people find real life too deeply disturbing to enjoy, and this is why i like breaking bad ... because it is pretty realistic. you are looking for redemption, but just like life there's not always an easy, pretty, clean, tied-up-in-a-ribbon answer. that's what after school specials are for.

this show isn't real life though -- it's a television show. realistic or not, it's not real. it's scripted.

dude, are you seriously going to tell me that it's a scripted tv show like im dumb and dont already know that? i am pretty smart. i can tie my own shoes. or snap the velcros. no shit dude. blah blah. im just saying that in comparison to other tv shows, with lots of, you know, redemption, " where people do the right thing in the end " breaking bad is a bit more realistic. cuz it was said that someone cant watch it cuz they find it too disturbing...my point is that LIFE is fucking disturbing...so in that regard, breaking bad is like life. im not saying im gonna compare breaking bad to LIFE vs LIFE to a documentary. but yeah of course its a tv show that is scrpited i dont know why you think you have to tell me that like duh.

oh and btw i know and knew meth cookers and crack dealers and people who end up getting shot in the street over turf so in that respect it is a lot like life and sort of realistic. jesse reminds me of so many people i have known. in real life there really are drug dealers like walt or jesse or the crazy chicken guy and most tv shows wouldnt portray a drug dealer as a guy who works a 9-5 and shit. thats what i was getting at ...weeds, for example, is very unrealistic to me.

anyways im cranky too cranky to be in the internets right now so im a holla later.
Post Sun May 31, 2009 9:46 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

i think this is a divx of last nights epi 13 "ABQ" im trying to ad divx in so i can watch it.

http://www.supernovatube.com/divxp.php?viewkey=

* edit, so i added dixv to my pc and now i can watch it. its good quality.

Last edited by C.R.A.Z.Y on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:54 am
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

CriticalTheory_Breakfast wrote:
what the FUCK just happened!?!?

a great episode my DVR loves me
anyone notice chicken man ask if walt was one of his guys at the police station? very slick the way he played that
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:56 am
Majawala

fuckin incredible.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 am
Stumbleweed

Yes, this show.... yes.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:14 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

At first I was slightly disappointed by last night's episode, MOSTLY because the bodies in the driveway were a HUGE, random red-haring. But after a solid night of thinking about it, that shit was dope. That 2nd season was a clear boost in quality from the first one, too. Such a good show.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:24 am
desert penguin

i did not really care for the finale, but it's nice that walt's wife finally decided to do a bit of detective work.

wouldn't that be great if walt is cured from cancer, but has to go on living knowing he destroyed his family in the process of trying to salvage it before he died.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Embryo

what a wack plot twist. completely random. totally improbable. again, internally ironic, but otherwise senseless. so much for realism.

there are so, so many moments of brilliance in this show! but overall, this episode did not challenge my suspicion that they don't know what story they are trying to tell.

i did quite enjoy john delancie. i didn't figure out it was him until this episode.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 pm
Ardamus315

wow, that was a really terrible ending to the season. i was hoping for more than what was happened with the chick dying. the only thing that made it worht while was when walter's wife called him out on so much shit that he lied about. everything else was pretty bland compared to everything else. lol @ jess crying in the crackhouse and flippin' out.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 pm
eddiehaskill

In my opinion they should have left it a cliffhanger. He tells her that if she stays and he'll explain everything. BOOM. fade to black.

The whole pink stuffed animal/ crash scene really didn't do much for me. I guess we dont know who the bodies are but its obviously not Walt or else bye bye another season. Kind of wack but a bit of a twist on the plot. Keep in mind they opened the season with that and we didn't meet the girl till half way through or the father till a few episodes ago.

Whatever, still love the show. The girl dying scene was so fuckign emotional on so many levels. High point of the season
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next