Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Buying drugs= supporting terrorism?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
squirtisblow



Joined: 12 Mar 2003
Posts: 1587
Location: SFV
 Reply with quote  

my weed is grown in humboldt :)
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

MessiahCarey wrote:
RandomSurge wrote:
actually...if you're buying certain types of drugs (crack for one), you might just be helping out the good ol' united terrorist states of part of north america


Ha. I'm sure the CIA-crack conspiracy of the 80's contributed to the proliferation of the drug, bu I think that to beleive they are still putting their investments into that substance in 2003 when there are bigger and better substances to jump on the bandwagon of (ecstacy, GHB, etc.) is a little misguided.

There's a new crack for you, it's called patriotism.

- Shane


I know for a fact that they're still getting shit from columbia and peru

ok maybe not for a fact....but I'm pretty damn sure (I'm from peru, if only you knew the type of shit they've been pulling over there)

I said "certain types of drugs" because I didn't feel like going into it...and I'm probably not as educated on the subject as some on this board...so I just kept it vague (lsd?)

They've gone on to bigger things, but I doubt they stopped the crack merc from south america

why else would they have given columbia the biggest aid package is us history?

crack is definitely not as big as it used to be...but it's still damn good business
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The_Human



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 1693
 Reply with quote  

"why else would they have given columbia the biggest aid package is us history?[/quote]

Im pretty sure thats Israel, but yeah I get your point.
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

The_Human wrote:
"why else would they have given columbia the biggest aid package is us history?


Im pretty sure thats Israel, but yeah I get your point.[/quote]

yeah I'm sorry...biggest package to a latin american country is what it was
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:36 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nougatologist



Joined: 31 Oct 2002
Posts: 38
 Reply with quote  

actually that aid package to colombia is being used for military equipment to suppress a people's revolution against the despotic government there. Ironically, the aid was given under the guise of "fighting the war on drugs", but it's really being spent on attack choppers and machine guns. Just one of the many times the US has done its part in ensuring that people in some other country can't actually control their own natural resources =\

And drugs wouldn't support terrorism if they were legalized. Nuff said.
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
Re: all i gotta say is NO  Reply with quote  

asexualdrone wrote:
bluntedinmichigan wrote:
MY WEED IS GROWN IN MICHIGAN I KNOW IT FOR A FACT


maybe we should make a 'just say no to bush' campaine


canada, and some pretty good, but sketchy buds out of mexico



huh?
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
scott



Joined: 04 Jul 2002
Posts: 808
Location: Rochester New York
 Reply with quote  

buying drugs supports your local dealers honda civic modification fund
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

Nougatologist wrote:
actually that aid package to colombia is being used for military equipment to suppress a people's revolution against the despotic government there. Ironically, the aid was given under the guise of "fighting the war on drugs", but it's really being spent on attack choppers and machine guns. Just one of the many times the US has done its part in ensuring that people in some other country can't actually control their own natural resources =\



yep

and nobody likes it

and americans could care less
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

let me add that the gov't that is in columbia now is the one that works with the cartels to sell "merchandise"

it's corruption to the T
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Angel of Antonyms



Joined: 17 Feb 2003
Posts: 18
Location: Atl
I need drugs  Reply with quote  

I have a addiction or two that thankfully can be supplied and distributed by manufacturing household chemicals in a certian manner in my own home. But you don't see us talking about the morality behind Johnson and Johnsons corporation as if they are some horrid threat to humanity, when they supply half of the cold medicine it takes for a person to make and purvey meth do you ?
Now when it comes to my smack habit .... well I am leaning on the feeble possibility that it came from some random poppy feild in the south. But i give terrorists this much, atleast they budget their money illegally into a viable enterprise such as wars. Because I know that I can barely budget my money to get to the next bag, let alone find a way to make my dirty money legal again.
Commericals made by anti-drug activists are ignorant and absurd.
Supply and demand. It works all ways.
Post Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:45 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon