Search
Register
2MEX's First SFR Release THE RETURNERS Available NOW!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

Captiv8

What does this Die Del Amor dude normally go as? I know I've heard him before, probably in the context of the Shapeshifters. My mind wants to say it's Akuma, but then another part of me thinks Circus. I know I'm getting some folks confused and I can't listen to anything right now to sort it out.

I finally checked out the video and was blown away. 2Mex's flow has become better and better, and I think that I could get use to this Stacey Dee. Die Del Amor, or whatever his name is, has a style I like. I sort of reminds me of Barfly meets AWOL One.

EDIT: I forgot to add that the beat is insane. I will be downloading this soon.

Last edited by Captiv8 on Fri May 15, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:46 am
Jesse

Captiv8 wrote:
What does this Die Del Amor dude normally go as? I know I've heard him before, probably in the context of the Shapeshifters. My mind wants to say it's Akuma, but then another part of me thinks Circus. I know I'm getting some folks confused and I can't listen to anything right now to sort it out.
It wouldn't be crazy to think he was the same dude as those dudes, but they all just have things in common. His rap name is always DIE something, I think most often Die Young!.

Here's his MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/dieangelic

I find him way less difficult to listen to than Circus... he has this almost Warcloud-ish touch to him, don't you think?
Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:56 am
Captiv8

Jesse wrote:
Captiv8 wrote:
It wouldn't be crazy to think he was the same dude as those dudes, but they all just have things in common. His rap name is always DIE something, I think most often Die Young!.

Here's his MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/dieangelic

I find him way less difficult to listen to than Circus... he has this almost Warcloud-ish touch to him, don't you think?

I don't know who this Warcloud is. I will say though that, yes, he is much easier to listen to than Circus. Upon listening to his myspace I'm concluding that I recognize him from the Shapeshifters and maybe a few guest spots here and there. I'm digging his voice big time though. More soul in it than the average rapper.
Post Fri May 15, 2009 12:00 pm
Jesse

Captiv8 wrote:
I don't know who this Warcloud is.
West coast Wu-Tang affiliate, sorta psych-rap/horrorcore, goes by Holocaust now. I take the comparison back, though, anyway.
Post Fri May 15, 2009 5:01 pm
BKGSP

mzehe916 wrote:
Is this strictly a digital release?

I'd also like to know this
Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:09 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Storm Davis wrote:
mzehe916 wrote:
Is this strictly a digital release?

Strictly Digital, like the inevitable future EPMD album title.

yes
Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:11 pm
BKGSP

Sorry to be a pain but I just bought the album and wanna open up that large image of the cover to save but its taking forever to open for some reason...is that just my comp?
Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:24 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I'm really not sure what you're talking about but you can hit up storm (at) strangefamousrecords.com and he'll have an answer. I didn't even know that the image came with the download. If you don't mind a low res version of the album cover you can copy this

However, if that's not what you're talking about then I'm clearly exposing myself as a dummy and I should just shut up right now.

Thank you though.
Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:39 pm
BKGSP

Nah the image didnt come with the download...there is a link on the page saying large image so i thought you guys wanted people to download the larger image of the cover since its not included in the actual download...im clearly talking circles around myself right now and its pretty obvious i need to go to sleep

thanks for the cover
Post Fri May 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2