Search
Register
some one stole my truck a week ago, last night I got it back
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

SergOne

some one stole my truck a week ago, last night I got it back  Reply with quote  

so check this shit out, about a week and a half ago, I went to the Sole show at slims, came out and my fuckin truck was gone, someone fucking jacked it, I call the cops, the come out and then tell me they can't take a report because all my paper work was either in the fucking truck or back in arizona, where the shit is still registered, and they can't do shit until I get that stuff from az, so I'm fucked....the damn cops then tell me "oh you were probably drinking and just forgot where you parked it" I was like "fuck no, I remember where I parked, I wouldn't have just walked home if I didnt"

so anyways, last night my girlfriend and I are walking to the bus stop on the way to see mr.lif at the same fucking venue as the sole show, and two fucking blocks from my house I see my fucking truck, some bum is standing by it, and I'm like wtf, so I run up on the dude screaming "motherfucker thats my fucking truck" and dudes like "really?" and I'm like fuck yeah bitch, dude then then says his friend said it was his, and he asks me if he can get his bike out the back.,...at that point I didn't give a fuck, I told just get that shit and get the fuck out of here.....there is shit all in the back and in the front, fucking needles and rocks everywhere, then while I'm dumping all their shit in the fucking street two other bums roll up and tell me that the other guy said it was his truck and wanted to know if they could get thier shit out the of the back.....turns out like 4-5 bums where living out of my damn truck for like a week.....I spent the whole morning cleaning the shit out of the truck and throwing away needles and clothes....I'm just glad I got my fucking shit back

so yeah, moral of the story is don't ever steal my shit cause I WILL get it back....happened once before when someone stole my bike, 2 months later I mobbed up on some fucking gutterpunk riding it down mill avenue
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:49 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
YapDaps

Re: some one stole my truck a week ago, last night I got it  Reply with quote  

SergOne wrote:

so yeah, moral of the story is don't ever steal my shit cause I WILL get it back....happened once before when someone stole my bike, 2 months later I mobbed up on some fucking gutterpunk riding it down mill avenue

hahaha, i remember this.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:54 pm
pav

heheh.. you have a truck
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:17 pm
Awww mn

i can't believe that shit....wow. that's fucking great you got it back serg. especially since you only had liability!!

no more BART trips to concord.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:27 pm
Say Sam Ting

hey..  Reply with quote  

Did you sell the crack rocks??

if you havent sell em to me at the atmosphere show...

Last edited by Say Sam Ting on Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:34 pm
eggplant xanadu
try-harderator

aheeeheeeee  Reply with quote  

ayyeeehaaaheeeeee..yo this reminds of a similar story...
so i had this BMX bike back in the day,it was a GT Pro Performer(an ill bike to anyone who knows about old school bmx bikes) and one day the cranks got fucked up so i took it to this bike shop to get fixed,so i leave it there only to get a call the next day saying my bike was stolen out of the back of the store and the owner would give me a new bike...i was down,so i did'nt even care...so he hooked me up and i didnt see the old GT until...

like a month later i went to the store and outside on the ground is my old GT with makeshift stickers on it to cover up the original graphics,i was all "yeah im gonna catch this fucker!",so i walk into the store only to find one customer in it....a retarded 14 year old black kid from the neighboring
school Cardinal Cushing,one of the best schools for mentally challenged people...even Corky Thatcher went there. i didnt have the heart to say anything to the kid, or the owner, or my mom.i just let the retarded kid keepthe hot bike and never said a word.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:34 pm
PaigeMaster6

serg-DAMN...that's some good luck right there...and i guess in a way bad luck, too...but still...DAMN.

eggplant-that was nice. now, send me some bonkers!!!!
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:31 pm
abacus

craziness. you shoulda fucked up those bums though. It would've been fun to grab a few of those needles and stab them in the face a few times to show them wzup. maybe we could try it when i go link up with my sister over there.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:37 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

good stuff couldnt handle the heat in az eh? tempe to gully for you?
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:42 pm
am01ne

Sorry I couldnt help but laugh at the fact that your truck was jacked as a shelter for homeless bums to sleep in, hahaha! that sucks though. i wouldnt have touched any of those needles, i wouldve called the cops on the spot and possibly have punched the dentures out of the bumb that stole it, provided his mouth wasnt too dirty. thats a funny story though... just cause you ended up getting it back. how'd they steal it in the first place?
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:43 pm
Dee

who are you?^
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:01 pm
am01ne

i changed my email addy so i re-registered. i was tired of logging in and out of hotmail accounts to get my password each time my internet failed and i had to login in here.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:03 pm
Dee

Ahh. Just makin' sure you weren't some sort of weird amo1ne-stalker.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:10 pm
am01ne

haha good lookin out bro.
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:05 pm
stephanie

n/m
Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:27 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next