Search
Register
Breaking Bad!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

phataccino

Definitely. For a show that deals with such serious subject matter, it has a great sense of humor, albeit a very dark and sardonic humor.

I also liked when Tuco told his big henchman dude (Gonzo?) to do something with the body and he said "We can't just leave him out here. That's not very Christian."
Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 pm
Stumbleweed

shambhala wrote:
ah man though, the comedy in breaking bad is crazy good though...

some awesome lines from the episode:

"OL STUMPY, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE STUMP IN THERE."

and

"so we're going to, what, plant the beans and, bam, magic beanstalk and we escape?"

"no, we're going to make Ricin"

"Rice n Beans?"

Haha, yeah.. the show does a good job of taking some of the sting off with the humor. Shit gets so heavy that it's nice to have little moments like Hank with the corpse to lighten the load. Walter Jr's look as he saw the green face print on the fridge was funny also.
Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:20 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
passenger

man oh man... last night didn't disappoint either. i love this show! That scene with Teco up in Walt's face was so intense... and then tio's bell! haha. great.

SPOILERS AHEAD:

i was really hoping Teco would be around longer for this season though. That character was INTENSE! I really like the way he played that role.
Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:02 am
shambhala

yeah i was bummed to see him go, too. i'm sure someone else will step into the picture eventually. they keep alluding to the mexican drug wars so it seems inevitable.

i've seen the next episode too so i'll keep my mouth shut but it doesn't disappoint either.

"SNIFF----alright, time to clean the maneuer out from between your ears!!"
Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:25 am
Stumbleweed

Hah, this show is gonna give me a fucking heart attack.
Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:50 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
phataccino

Yeah, I figured he'd be around another couple of episodes at least. Tuco and Crazy 8's were supposed to be the two big dealers in the area, right? Now that they're gone (along with all of Tuco's organization) Walter and Jesse will have to fill that role, which is really where the show has been headed all along.

Apparently Walter is going to explain is disappearance by saying he has amnesia. It'll be interesting to see how they explain his wallet being in that house, though.
Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 am
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

Stumbleweed wrote:
Hah, this show is gonna give me a fucking heart attack.

no shit

ninjavideo.net has almost every tv show streamable.....

its nice watching BB without commercials even if it is on my laptop....
Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 am

phataccino wrote:
Yeah, I figured he'd be around another couple of episodes at least. Tuco and Crazy 8's were supposed to be the two big dealers in the area, right? Now that they're gone (along with all of Tuco's organization) Walter and Jesse will have to fill that role, which is really where the show has been headed all along.

Apparently Walter is going to explain is disappearance by saying he has amnesia. It'll be interesting to see how they explain his wallet being in that house, though.

I was under the impression he picked his wallet back up when Tuco shoved all their stuff back to their end of that table. The reason I think this is because after they had gotten up from the coffee table to eat at the dinner table, Walt pulled the ricin laced meth out from his pocket and the meth was also on the coffee table with his wallet.... Unless I missed something of course.
Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:31 pm
passenger

it shows him holding the blue speed and rushing to put it in his pocket but doesn't show if he got the wallet or not if i remember correctly....
Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:44 pm
marc911
i type like i'm having a seizure.

phataccino wrote:

i thought walter grabbed his wallet off the table
Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:04 am
phataccino

I don't remember him grabbing his wallet, but that certainly doesn't mean he didn't. I'll have to re-watch that part today.
Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:47 am
shambhala

holy shiiiiiiit apparently Tuco was supposed to be in all eight episodes but he refused, saying the part was too hard. i wonder what he means by that, like emotionally or because acting that crazy is hard for him...

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2009/03/raymond-cruz-interview.php
Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 am
Stumbleweed

Wow, crazy...

And yeah, pretty sure he got his wallet. They might find the shattered extra cell phone (and Pinkman's phone) that Tuco threw out in the desert nearby though...

I refuse to ruin this suspense by watching torrents... I'm still mad at myself for getting ahead in Season 5 of The Wire... won't happen again.
Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 am
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

shambhala wrote:
holy shiiiiiiit apparently Tuco was supposed to be in all eight episodes but he refused, saying the part was too hard. i wonder what he means by that, like emotionally or because acting that crazy is hard for him...

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2009/03/raymond-cruz-interview.php

he was probably talking about the way he had to act after taking a snort of meth, that shit was hilarious, and appeared physically taxing
Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:21 pm
phataccino

You guys were right, Walter picks his wallet back up off the table after Tuco looks through it.
Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:57 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next