Search
Register
new P.O.S. "Never Better" album available now!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

RealJustice

remind wrote:
Jen & Juice wrote:
deboma wrote:
Neuro wrote:
the cd cover is neato

i cant decide what i want it to be, so many choices

how about you all that have the actual cd what kind of covers have you came up with?

i can't bring myself to tear the sheets apart :/

same here

Oh, just rip them apart you weirdos.
Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:58 pm
arcane

this album is absolutely amazing! the show last week at bottom of the hill in sf was easily one of the best shows ive ever been to there or most any place else, as well as one of my 3 favorite if not my actual favorite POS show....the energy there that nite was through the roof start to finish
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:03 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dialectz

arcane wrote:
this album is absolutely amazing! the show last week at bottom of the hill in sf was easily one of the best shows ive ever been to there or most any place else, as well as one of my 3 favorite if not my actual favorite POS show....the energy there that nite was through the roof start to finish

yeah dude, easily in my top 3 shows
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:02 pm
remind

Soooooooo is anyone going to this Saturday's NY show? I tried asking before but I was ignored. :P
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm
bbreakz

pandaderek wrote:
bbreakz wrote:
Went to the L.A. show and it was amazing two night ago. P.O.S. has really put some great new wrinkles to the live show. And some of the new tracks have great choruses for everyone to sing. I was very suprised at how many people already knew the new songs. Big up for presales! P.O.S was surpised too. Awesome.

If you go to the show, make sure not to miss Sims or Hand Over Fist they are slaying it and Lazerbeak on the MPC has some new beats for Sims' new album coming out and they are absolute monsters! I am talking goose bump material.

Love the new album Let it Rattle is my shit right now.

That was great show...i drove down from san diego and had to work/school right after i got back...where were you in the crowd?...i was the dude up front taking a lot of pictures...

...this cd is great...aside from the general favorite, "low light low life" and "optimist," "terrorish" and "get smokes" are a couple of my favorites...

...sims and hand over fist (mictlan & lazerbeak = hand over fist) killed it...the new tracks from sims' false hopes are nice, too...

I was there, I was stage left a little under the tier. Did you get some good pics when they were one the floor? If so, will you send them to me. or post them.

Since I last posted "low light Low Life" has taken over as has "purex". Sims and Dessa slam that track. The hook is out of control. I hope I get to see that one day. The best is Mictlan, and Sims coming out for all the Doomtree tracks I love. POS's ability to go from his unique to style to a more straighforward rapping with three guys and none of them missed verse. Was incredible. (not that DT's style is straight forward) When they went in the crowd for "Knives on Fire", it was on. Great show. I hope one day Doomtree can take the Blowout on the road. All you Mpls people are lucky. The tease i got from the Flobots show is not enough.
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:09 pm
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

Oh yeah this album is pretty good. Especially "EYES IN THE BACK OF MY HEEAAAAAD!"
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:33 pm
selfworth

anyone going to the show in DC tomorrow? i'm going with a crowd of about 10
Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 pm
remind

So, the NY show was dope. Awesome set by P.O.S. I've never seen the headlining rapper (or any rapper, for that matter) at an indie hip hop show jam out on the guitar. Crowd had good energy. I got drunk. All was well.
Post Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 pm
BR

The Goodbye video is out now. Good stuff.

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param></object>
Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:46 am
cubbiebear

selfworth wrote:
anyone going to the show in DC tomorrow? i'm going with a crowd of about 10

how was the turn out in d.c.?
Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 pm
selfworth

it was good, i don't think it was sold out but it was pretty packed. the crowd was good. there were definitely more people that knew the doomtree crew this time around. stef said this was his best reaction in this area ever. mictlan killed. sims was solid, wish he would have played more and that stef would have done some stuff from ipecac neat.
Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:06 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

is there somewhere else that new pos video is at i cant seem to find it and that one ^^up there says its private?
Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:56 pm
BR

Neuro wrote:
is there somewhere else that new pos video is at i cant seem to find it and that one ^^up there says its private?

It looks like they pulled the video down. I was wondering why there was no mention of it from Rhymesayers. I'm sure it'll be officially posted any day now.
Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6