Search
Register
Sage Francis in Canada with Rise Against 11/29-12/11
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Nahgied

might have to hop on the QEW to head to the hammer. its usually a policy of mine to stay out of Hamilton, but i think this is worth it.
Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:11 pm
EatTheMeek

I was just thinking that we never heard a follow up from this post. Did anyone end up checking out these shows? How was it?
Post Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:23 pm
Klone

EatTheMeek wrote:
I was just thinking that we never heard a follow up from this post. Did anyone end up checking out these shows? How was it?

i believe the first one is on the 30th of nov.
Post Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

EatTheMeek wrote:

Hasn't even started yet! But it starts in two days. And I haven't packed or worked out my set list yet because I've been too busy working on my new album. I'm really frustrated that I have to leave my home studio to do shows. It's a bad time but I couldn't have known that when I first accepted this tour. I'm about 12 demos deep right now and this material is strong as hell. I will sneak in some stuff during my set, but mainly I will stick to the standards. Not only because fans of mine will want to see that, but because I can't risk the new material leaking to the public this soon before the release. Thanks youtube.
Post Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:36 pm
The Maguire Man

Got my ticket for the Hamilton show......
lookin' forward to it.....
Post Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:06 am
Jared Paul

(And Jared waits with bated breath for the first show blog...)

I really like the idea of Rise Against fans getting acquainted with the most well crafted, political Hip Hop anywhere. It's all very exciting to me. Yes, Yes, Yes.

2009!
Post Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gorno

It's a shame Sage's sets are so short, but he was great nonetheless. And I didn't even hear any heckling.
Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:32 pm
Szechwan

Vancouver you wiener!
Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Sarcastro

aaaaaaaaaaaaargh this is fuckin killin me, I've been goin back and forth for about a month on gettin tiks to the hamilton show.

pros
After over 8 years of listening to Sage I finally get to see him live

cons
$40 tiks
no one to go with
a headliner I dont even listen to
and a trip to hamilton

fuuuuck, it's goin to have to be a game time decision.
Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:49 pm
PoetryBox

cant waitt for the hamilton show...got my ticket already but what sucks is buddy who was gonna go with me went to buy his ticket today and the shows sold out We dont know were else to get tickets. He was sooo looking forward to this show, i mite have to run solo for this show if he cant get tickets anywhere else.

Last edited by PoetryBox on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:34 pm
Oh Daesu

Szechwan wrote:
Vancouver you wiener!

seconded.
Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 pm
Lusid
http://youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

Sage Francis wrote:
EatTheMeek wrote:

Hasn't even started yet! But it starts in two days. And I haven't packed or worked out my set list yet because I've been too busy working on my new album. I'm really frustrated that I have to leave my home studio to do shows. It's a bad time but I couldn't have known that when I first accepted this tour. I'm about 12 demos deep right now and this material is strong as hell. I will sneak in some stuff during my set, but mainly I will stick to the standards. Not only because fans of mine will want to see that, but because I can't risk the new material leaking to the public this soon before the release. Thanks youtube.

sweet. any idea of when the new album will be released?
Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 pm
SFR announcement

If anyone on this forum wants to be put on the guestlist to a show then email your name along with the city and date of the show. Confirmation will come with an email response. Use the contact at sfrstore.com if you don't know his email address.

If you are attending any of the shows be sure to get there early or you will most certainly miss Sage's set.
Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:42 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3