Search
Register
B. Dolan, CA show TONIGHT! & footage from Tourettes!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

b. dolan
FBI agent

last night at the starry plough was a big success.

i've been told by those in the know that tonight's venue is a weird, super-intimate dive bar... and that it will most likely sell out super fast... so please get there early if you're coming, and tell someone to come find me or Jamie Dewolfe if you're from the forum and unable to get in.
Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:06 am
mzehe916

I won't be leaving Sacramento til 7:00. Probably won't get there til 8:30-9ish. B. Do you have any idea when you'll be going on? And do you have merch with you?
Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:16 pm
organize

Im in like Flynn.. Im gonna be taking Bart up there around 6:30-7ish. Should be good times. Look for Eddie Munster wearing a brown track jacket.
Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:35 pm
b. dolan
FBI agent

i'd say i'll be going on later in the night... but people should definately try to get there early... 1 because it will sell out, 2 because you wont want to miss a minute...

and yes, i've got merch with me. hollah!
Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:30 pm
organize

That show is ridiculously entertaining. So much that I think I left the venue with my Jacket on inside out and didnt know it.

It was good meeting you Mark and thanks for the beer.
Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:30 am
mzehe916

B., I gots to give you mad props for that show last night. I'm stoked I was able to make it out. You killed it as usual, and I'm glad I got my Dolan fix to hold me over til next time.

The host came up to me when he saw my sweatshirt and we had a discussion about you. He likes, no, loves you. I'm pretty sure everyone there loved you, you did it up proper.

I cant even write a review style report but I will say that I saw one of the most awesomely bad battle rappers. Imagine the voice and speech style of Bobcat Goldwaith, and he looked like a ghost on heroin, tourettes, literally. I think.

I actually met some of the spoken word guys that perform in Sac, hoping to get some spoken word action at my school in the Spring.

There was a crucifix and tits and tongue. Beat Box orgasms. Man, thinking about it now makes me realize how crazy it all was. It is one of those things where you just had to be there. Shane, I'd come out with the big guy next time he is invited. And according to Dan or Jaime, whatever the red headed guy's name is, he wants B out there every 4 months. Would love to see that happen, but not holding my breath.

Anyway, hopefully B, gives you a better description to what went on, I just wanted to let him know that he did great.

And I met Organize aka Tony. Nice meeting you, man. Glad you made it out. Sorry you had to leave early!
Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:53 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2