Search
Register
Pick Up Artists
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Pvt_Moose

i wanted to find another girlfriend. and i wasnt sure how to do it so looked for advice, why is that a bad thing?

id like to know what the people opposed feel is the "proper" way to find a partner and how its different from what you Think i am doing?

you keep making shit up, im not trying to just fuck and be done. i Never said thats what i wanted.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:24 am
breakfast

Pvt_Moose wrote:
no one said women are all looking for the same thing. but just that there are certain things they do look for. its not about "tricking" them, its about getting around first judgements. make sense?

the 100 percent success thing i threw up there so people wouldnt act like they are too good for advice. most guys get offended when you give them advice about women.

im not saying im a person to give advice, i just said i took advice and its working out really well.

how many people do you know who would like to be more social? or go out to bars or clubs and only talk with their friends?... this behavior is fine but its limited. if you can be comfortable talking to anyone in all types of situations you can have a good time anywhere. and it will help you out in other areas. you work at a job and your intimidated by your boss, well guess what if you get good at speaking to all types of people you prolly wont be afraid to chop it up with your boss... and so on.

You know what, you're attributing an increase in your own confidence to some wacky system made by a bunch of fucking clowns. Hitting the gym a little or reading a bit more and thinking a little more highly of your looks or intelligence or whatever would have the same effect. So stop selling yourself short.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 am
Pvt_Moose

your telling me to look better???.... wow.

and im the dick?

becoming a better speaker is a far better attribute, in my opinion.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:28 am
breakfast

Pvt_Moose wrote:
i wanted to find another girlfriend. and i wasnt sure how to do it so looked for advice, why is that a bad thing?

id like to know what the people opposed feel is the "proper" way to find a partner and how its different from what you Think i am doing?

you keep making shit up, im not trying to just fuck and be done. i Never said thats what i wanted.

And you think listening to a pickup artist with a wacky name like "Mojo Dan" or some other lame shit is the way to find a long term partner? These dudes know shit all about real relationships and their shit only works in some corner of L.A. or Vegas that you'd never want to live in.

What the fuck do these people know about maintaining a healthy, adult partnership when they force a chick to play cards if she isn't putting out? The fuck is that? These guys stay up all night and eat ice cream for breakfast.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:28 am
futuristxen

Give yourself to Vishnu. Vishnu gets lots of tail.

Incidentally where does that phrase come from, "to get tail"? Is that a straight up hunting metaphor, or is it something else? More....reptile people?
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:29 am
breakfast

Pvt_Moose wrote:
your telling me to look better???.... wow.

and im the dick?

becoming a better speaker is a far better attribute, in my opinion.

No. I'm telling you to feel more confident for something you've achieved or plan to achieve. Chicks dig that way more than double negs or whatever.
And you want to be a better speaker? Join Toastmasters.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:30 am
Pvt_Moose

these guys dont talk about relationships. they try to show people who to get there... well some do, those are the ones i listen to.

but you cant get into a relationship without metting right, .. right

it doesnt really matter how you meet if you have good chemistry, and thats whats gonna make something last. the "pick up" wont matter later on if two people are still together
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:32 am
futuristxen

Confidence IS sexy.

Just the other night I was talking to Mzehe, and he was all "You wanna come back to my apartment in second life?" and I was like "DO I?!". And it was totally because his avatar was secreting peak alpha mojo.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:33 am
breakfast

Pvt_Moose wrote:
these guys dont talk about relationships. they try to show people who to get there... well some do, those are the ones i listen to.

but you cant get into a relationship without metting right, .. right

it doesnt really matter how you meet if you have good chemistry, and thats whats gonna make something last. the "pick up" wont matter later on if two people are still together

Look man you're arguing a lost cause. I still geuinely feel I can convince you that you're listening to idiots and that you'd have just as much success being yourself, but you can't convicne me that there's some merit to this program.
Why not?

Because:
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 am
Pvt_Moose

well then we agree to dissagree.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:39 am
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

Oh man you should have seen that last neg it was so SICK! I was all like, "Yo you got some shit on your face!" And then I kissed it off her. WORD THE FUCK UP!
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:43 am
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

And then I go "YOU TASTE LIKE SHIT!" Because she LITERALLY HAD SHIT ON HER FACE!

Cold, artificial and demeaning, just like women like it!
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:50 am
the mean
Certified O.G.

Moose, my man. Don't let these losers get you down. Just because you have now assured yourself that this is how you will always be remembered on the forum (like MP3D with his rape song, O2K the stalker, or Shazzb0t the Village Racist) does not mean that you and me can't go nail some marks. Got your goggles? I'm waiting for you.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:51 am
breakfast

What are the goggles even for?
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:00 am
the mean
Certified O.G.

You obviously know nothing about women, Breakfast.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next