Search
Register
Pick Up Artists
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Pvt_Moose

why? cuz im assuming that there is an actual sicence to meeting women?.. or cuz ive been seeking help and studying what others have to say?

im not lost at all. ive Lost a lot of anxiety since starting this whole thing. its been very helpful. and if your above help then you must have 100 percent success with not just women but social interacitons....
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:59 pm
futuristxen

mobe wrote:

Nobody likes to feel like a number being checked off a list.

Actually lists are a big turn on for me. If you approach me with a comprehensive list listing the plusses and minuses of getting with me, your chances of success go up at least ten fold.

Either is an improvement on yelling at me from your buddy's pickup truck while your stopped in traffic and I'm going to my car in a parking lot. Because if you do that, I WILL pretend not to hear you and be silently embarrassed for us both.

Also. If you own a pickup truck you can just stop right there. Nothing is happening between us.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:06 pm
mobe

After studying the techniques in these videos I'm pretty sure I could sneak by with an El Camino and a quantized probability matrix.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 pm
duxz

"hey does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 am
Lants

pvt moose's romance blog

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42226&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22335&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=189275&highlight=#189275

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=617592&highlight=#617592
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:45 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lants. yes.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 am
Pvt_Moose

i remember some those posts.

everyone got so pissed off about the way i thought about my last relationship. indeed it did end but the reason had nothing to do with sex. she left me because i didnt have a good enough job. she wanted to get married and have a family and i didnt have a carreer. still we talk a lot and as im furthering myself who knows what could happen down the line. may get back together and i would love that.

the korean marraige thing never went through. sounded interesting at the time but it only took a couple days to realize that wasnt a good descion.

tom leykis post, well theres nothing wrong with that.. his show is for entertainment.

what else was on there?.. i went through those links pretty fast, the stripper girlfiend?.. i still talk to her actually. shes married now to a pretty succesful man and i have become really good friends with her sister. we all hang out almost once a week.

so, sage thinks im a douche bag. so does b.dolan and tom. but its cuz they all judge worse than christain conseratives. this board is their side church where they are all powerful and the trial and error for members can be pretty slim. i fell into the hell zone last post i believe. maybe before that. .. but actually most of the big names judgement is pretty bad. i dont care tho, still makes for interesting shit to read sometimes. its why i still come here.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:44 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

duxz wrote:
"hey does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

hahahaha.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:58 am
cakes

cheers to lants and mean. bloaw. :)

i can't watch the videos yet, but whatever happened to just watching swingers?
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:23 am
breakfast

Pvt_Moose wrote:
why? cuz im assuming that there is an actual sicence to meeting women?.. or cuz ive been seeking help and studying what others have to say?

im not lost at all. ive Lost a lot of anxiety since starting this whole thing. its been very helpful. and if your above help then you must have 100 percent success with not just women but social interacitons....

Who the fuck wants 100 percent success? You don't like stories or what? You want every night to end with "everything went swimmingly!" ?? You are depriving yourself of important and hilarious moments in your life while lending some sick credibility to these fucking clowns in idiot goggles trying to put their dick in everything.
Man, fuck you.
Seriously.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:16 am
cakes

good thing all women are the same. phew. too bad they're never looking for the same thing and need to be tricked into conversation. ha.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 am
Pvt_Moose

no one said women are all looking for the same thing. but just that there are certain things they do look for. its not about "tricking" them, its about getting around first judgements. make sense?

the 100 percent success thing i threw up there so people wouldnt act like they are too good for advice. most guys get offended when you give them advice about women.

im not saying im a person to give advice, i just said i took advice and its working out really well.

how many people do you know who would like to be more social? or go out to bars or clubs and only talk with their friends?... this behavior is fine but its limited. if you can be comfortable talking to anyone in all types of situations you can have a good time anywhere. and it will help you out in other areas. you work at a job and your intimidated by your boss, well guess what if you get good at speaking to all types of people you prolly wont be afraid to chop it up with your boss... and so on.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 am
erich

okay, you can hold up the "it's a way to be more social" train right there. these programs are explicitly anti-social. they are systems created for the express purpose of manipulating other people, and the language surrounding them is almost always framed as predatory. in fact, if you look at studies done on rapists, almost all of them follow a very similar system that involves "target" selection, neutralization of opposition, (or negs, as this guy seems to call it) etc. you are not approaching women as people, you are approaching them as functions upon which to apply your formula. you necessarily dehumanize them in order to practice your system at optimum efficiency. this is not "social" behavior.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

You sound like a really desperate and lost sumbich.
That's about all I can say. Good luck getting all the ass you need with these wonderful pick-up techniques. This is yet another deep notch in your loser utility belt.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:20 am
erich

oh, yeah, i missed the "comfort building" phase. again, rapist after rapist describes the same exact step in their process.

to be clear, im not implying you're a rapist, but my point is that your behavior is certainly not "social."
Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:23 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next