Search
Register
Pick Up Artists
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Pvt_Moose

Pick Up Artists  Reply with quote  

(first off unless you have 100 percent success with women dont feel like you are above learning and receiving advice)

recently i have been studying a lot of information pick up artists have to share. its crazy how much free stuff you can find, and the community is huge.

ive never been great at approaching women. most of the women in my life i have found through luck, no real skills of my own.

been single though now for a little over four months and needed help getting back into things... and with the help of youtube and a couple other findings ive learned A LOT. never was conscious of the steps that should be taking place. but there ARE certain things that will help your success.

a week ago i put my studying to the test and i have picked up four numbers since and just have had a lot of good interactions.. now i feel like all i gotta do is actually Leave my house and i can find someone new... its pretty empowering. and its only been a week since ive put myself out there...

wondering if anyone from the board has done the same thing,or just what you think about the whole PUA community

and this is not about learning secrets to get chicks in the sack, its about making yourself a better person, social, confident and happy. not many people are happy to be alone, right....
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:59 pm
Gibson13

hahaa... da fuck?
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

...start a conversation with the target ('Opening'); demonstrate high 'value' to the 'target' in order to build her attraction to the pickup artist ('Female to Male interest'); and to appear to become increasingly attracted to her, for reasons other than her looks, while making her increasingly invested in the interaction (Male to Female interest). There are five attraction switches that can be triggered in the female by demonstrations of:

1. Being preselected by other women; you must therefore have value for the target woman as well
2. Being a leader of men
3. Being the protector of loved ones
4. Having a willingness to emote
5. Being a successful risk-taker
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:14 pm
Pvt_Moose

ha. yah this man has the right ideas.. although he does the story telling too much i think. its not practical for most guys staring out.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

...a proper neg never makes the target feel insulted or degraded, but rather questions whether the man approaching her has fallen under her spell. Women of particular beauty often tend to assume males approaching them are interested in them solely as a result of their looks, and negs attempt to neutralize that assumption by demonstrating that the man is not (yet) interested in her, despite her beauty. A successful neg may cause the target to feel self-conscious and attempt to regain control of the situation by qualifying herself.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

Disqualification Theory is an expansion of the neg. It is a social tactic based on the idea that what a woman can't have, she wants more. It is a large part of indirect game as it can disarm a woman by keeping her from thinking that the man is hitting on her. It can correlate to preselection theory as well; if a man is taken, he is like a forbidden fruit to other women.

A disqualifier is the direct application of the disqualification theory. Examples of disqualifiers:

* "If I weren't gay, you'd so be mine."
* "I've got something to tell you...there's something in your teeth."
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:25 pm
mancabbage

jesus fucking christ this is some weird shit, i just watched that fucking programme came on here and boom hes here too. that pradeep fella is an oddball
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:26 pm
Pvt_Moose

negs are good ideas. also it just basically hides the fact that your interested. allowing you to continue talking to her. keep doing things that buy you time, but this is for women of yes "peticular" beatuy. if you go up to the adverage woman you dont really have to neg. usually cuz they are not confident enough to respond playfully..(generaly)
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:28 pm
AirTreesWaterAnimals

Thank you mean.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

The 'Seduction' phase is the physical escalation towards sex and dealing with a woman's natural apprehension towards sex with a new partner. It also includes dealing with Last Minute Resistance (LMR), for which the Method advocates freeze-outs in which the pickup artist agrees with the resistance ("you're right, we shouldn't be doing this"), withdrawing and re-directing the situation to something boring like playing cards.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:34 pm
Lusid
http://youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

haha. the mean is on it.

"basically, act like a cocky douche bag as if you were the reincarnation of king shit, while leaning against a wall."
"Treat a bitch like 7up."
"Tell them you have a TV show, and they can't be on it, unless..."
"Bite Bret Michael's wardrobe."
"If you are sitting with a two top and who seems uninterested, stick your dick in the mashed potatoes"
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:35 pm
lord soth

Re: Pick Up Artists  Reply with quote  

Pvt_Moose wrote:
(first off unless you have 100 percent success with women dont feel like you are above learning and receiving advice)

recently i have been studying a lot of information pick up artists have to share. its crazy how much free stuff you can find, and the community is huge.

ive never been great at approaching women. most of the women in my life i have found through luck, no real skills of my own.

been single though now for a little over four months and needed help getting back into things... and with the help of youtube and a couple other findings ive learned A LOT. never was conscious of the steps that should be taking place. but there ARE certain things that will help your success.

a week ago i put my studying to the test and i have picked up four numbers since and just have had a lot of good interactions.. now i feel like all i gotta do is actually Leave my house and i can find someone new... its pretty empowering. and its only been a week since ive put myself out there...

wondering if anyone from the board has done the same thing,or just what you think about the whole PUA community

and this is not about learning secrets to get chicks in the sack, its about making yourself a better person, social, confident and happy. not many people are happy to be alone, right....

Last edited by lord soth on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:38 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

In the 'Comfort' phase, the pickup artist attempts to establish rapport, trust, connection and a sense that the interaction is real and genuine. According to the Method, "the game is played in comfort". It is the longest and most crucial step and generally takes several hours, possibly over the course of several days, to complete. Of the average 4 to 10 hours (cumulatively) it takes to build a connection sufficient for the initiation of a sexual relationship, as much as 90% will be spent in the comfort-building phase.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:39 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

Never mind all that. Just act like a total fucking sleazeball. Same thing, and easier to remember.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:43 pm
Pvt_Moose

lord soth,.. why the fail seal?...

and lusid nah,. unless you were joking.

but being cocky and confident are different.

being cocky is going up bragging acting like you dont give a shit and trying to hook up. being confident is the actual approach and acting as if what your doing is normal.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next