Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Sage Francis in Norway & Belgium July 11th & 12th
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Author Message
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21493
Sage Francis in Norway & Belgium July 11th & 12th  Reply with quote  

These are both festivals. This is all the info I have. It will be the last time I go to Europe for at least a year. Maybe I'll see some of you there!


July 11
(NORWAY) Grimstad, Skral Festivalen
website: http://www.skralfestival.net/
Tickets: http://www.billettservice.no


July 12th
(BELGIUM) Les Ardentes Festival
tickets: http://www.lesardentes.be/2008/en/tickets.php
website: http://www.lesardentes.be/


Last edited by Sage Francis on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
mancabbage



Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 9208
Location: london
 Reply with quote  

nooooooooooooooo come to london man........... :'(
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dilly dilly



Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 848
Location: maine
 Reply with quote  

all right... that's it....

I gotta go to Europe again....

you guys are killin me.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:58 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
hank



Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 704
Location: shitcreek
 Reply with quote  

les ardentes festival

www.lesardentesfestival.be/2008/en

sage is on from 17.10-17.50
Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:07 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Brynjar



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 1461
Location: Rivertown
Re: Sage Francis in Norway & Belgium July 11th & 12t  Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
It will be the last time I go to Europe for at least a year.


tsk tsk tsk
Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:04 am
 View user's profile Send private message
reintroducing



Joined: 06 Nov 2002
Posts: 1142
Location: melbourne
Re: Sage Francis in Norway & Belgium July 11th & 12t  Reply with quote  

Brynjar wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
It will be the last time I go to Europe for at least a year.


tsk tsk tsk


you have no reason to tsk! he hasnt been here for what feels like at least 3 years.. i dont actually remember when it was, and i choose not to recall for i will feel aged. maybe it was a year ago. who knows! time flies
Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:54 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
mzehe916



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 4542
Location: Switzerland
 Reply with quote  

I pretty much begged for this in my thread about coming to Germany. Unfortunately, I'll be in Bavaria that weekend. doh!
Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:16 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21493
Re: Sage Francis in Norway & Belgium July 11th & 12t  Reply with quote  

reintroducing wrote:
Brynjar wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
It will be the last time I go to Europe for at least a year.


tsk tsk tsk


you have no reason to tsk! he hasnt been here for what feels like at least 3 years.. i dont actually remember when it was, and i choose not to recall for i will feel aged. maybe it was a year ago. who knows! time flies


I definitely owe Australia another tour. I wish I could tell you when that will happen. I'd like to go during your winter time, which is during our summer time. And that would be one full year from now. Not sure if that can happen though. We'll be working out the full tour schedule once the new record is done which will be in Novemberish.
Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:10 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Captiv8



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 8422
Location: Third Coast
 Reply with quote  

I would love to go to Norway. Alas, I'm stuck in the States for a while. Best wishes!
Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
reintroducing



Joined: 06 Nov 2002
Posts: 1142
Location: melbourne
Re: Sage Francis in Norway & Belgium July 11th & 12t  Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
reintroducing wrote:
Brynjar wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
It will be the last time I go to Europe for at least a year.


tsk tsk tsk


you have no reason to tsk! he hasnt been here for what feels like at least 3 years.. i dont actually remember when it was, and i choose not to recall for i will feel aged. maybe it was a year ago. who knows! time flies


I definitely owe Australia another tour. I wish I could tell you when that will happen. I'd like to go during your winter time, which is during our summer time. And that would be one full year from now. Not sure if that can happen though. We'll be working out the full tour schedule once the new record is done which will be in Novemberish.


splendid! i have no money for the foreseeable future anyway, so i can wait til then.
Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lants



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2228
 Reply with quote  

why in the australian winter?
Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
desert penguin



Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 1104
Re: Sage Francis in Norway & Belgium July 11th & 12t  Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
once the new record is done which will be in Novemberish.


Cool! Much sooner than I anticipated!
Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:46 am
 View user's profile Send private message
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real


Joined: 03 Feb 2006
Posts: 6278
Location: airstrip one
 Reply with quote  

mancabbage wrote:
nooooooooooooooo come to london man........... :'(


I know it sucks to travel a ways for a show but isn't Belgium kinda close to London?

I also do not know how much it is to travel via the Chunnel either..
Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:43 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real


Joined: 03 Feb 2006
Posts: 6278
Location: airstrip one
 Reply with quote  

It seems I have doubly penetrated this thread.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mzehe916



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 4542
Location: Switzerland
 Reply with quote  

jakethesnake wrote:
mancabbage wrote:
nooooooooooooooo come to london man........... :'(


I know it sucks to travel a ways for a show but isn't Belgium kinda close to London?

I also do not know how much it is to travel via the Chunnel either..


Oh, its about $300 (154 pounds) one-way to take the chunnel. Flying is cheaper, but then you have airport availability issues and hotel arrangements.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:41 am
 View user's profile Send private message

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:33 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon