Search
Register
IM convo 11/05/02
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

Ryan

shit.. sage is the type to beat a lady cop down..
Post Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:17 am
dannysb

Sage listen here  Reply with quote  

I know all this fame is goin to your head with this wack nerd rap revolution, but when the real hip hop returns and wack mcees and beats are gona be laughed at like abba is laughed at today, youll wish you didnt diss on peeps like Gamble cause who knows, he might actually know how to make a good beat unlike any producer youve ever worked with.

I welcome all flames about how it isnt nerd rap and it is "conscious hip hop." Save it. those are all fuckin labels to mask the fact the your music is confusing and deep for the sake of being deep over the wackest beats iv'e ever heard. Peace ya'll so-called heads. Herbs more like it. :!:
Post Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:46 am
jehu

lmao ^^^^^^  Reply with quote  

oooooohhh scathing ^^^^
Post Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:05 pm
I HAVE NO NAME

IM GONNA TO SAY THAT DANNY'S OPINION DOESNT COUNT BECUZ HIS HEAD IS SHOVED SO FAR UP HIS ASS ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO SAY SOMETHING RATIONAL. HE MAY ALSO BE A CLOSET FAG THAT IS JUST MAD BECUZ HES AFRAID TO COME OUT BECUZ HIS FAMILY WILL DISOWN HIM THEREFOR HE HAS A LOT OF PENT UP FRUSTRATION. OR HE JUST NEEDS TO GET LAID.
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:51 am
Madrox

Thoughtful rap on wack beats forever!
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:44 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lokidiuss

it's funny  Reply with quote  

it's funny when people come on this forum and rip on others... it seems pointless since i'm sure non of us are hurt by what is typed about us; it probably doesn't affect us more than our own body hair.. please people let at least at like we're more intelligent than a six year old... PEACE
Post Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:54 pm
fulcrum

i dont get it  Reply with quote  

okay i dont understand why if you have such a problem with "nerd rap" or whatever you want to call it, do you insist on ranting about it on this forum? Do you realy think that anyone here is going to take you seriously, why dont you save it or go post that on the 50-cent forum....... im sure you'll find more heads that agree with you there...........
Post Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:30 am
weaselmoustache

Re: Sage listen here  Reply with quote  

dannysb wrote:

I welcome all flames about how it isnt nerd rap and it is "conscious hip hop." Save it. those are all fuckin labels to mask the fact the your music is confusing and deep for the sake of being deep over the wackest beats iv'e ever heard. Peace ya'll so-called heads. Herbs more like it. :!:

oh im sorry that this music is too confusing for drunk, permafried, wanksters. how terrible is that!
i dunno Sage, i didnt know that it was possible to slur on a keyboard, but this guy gets the gold star!
Post Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:17 am
Jesus USA #1

I wish I was stupid enough to catch the verbal abuse from Sage. Damn my intelligence...

EDIT:

Quote:

I know all this fame is goin to your head with this wack nerd rap revolution, but when the real hip hop returns and wack mcees and beats are gona be laughed at like abba is laughed at today, youll wish you didnt diss on peeps like Gamble cause who knows, he might actually know how to make a good beat unlike any producer youve ever worked with.

ABBA is the shit. Dancing Queen gets me all emotional inside. In fact, I'll go listen to Gold right now and jerk off, thinking about how utterly incredible your beats are.
Post Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:21 am
Idiot Savant

Re: Sage listen here  Reply with quote  

dannysb wrote:

Actually hip-hop is composed of many things. I'm sure you know about those though. I understand people IM'ing Sage, I mean to most of his listeners he's a fuckin idol but look at the name of this web site. Non-prophets, as far as I can tell Sage and all the rest of them aren't your parents. He didn't know Gamble, how the hell is Sage supposed to know if his beats are dope. He could be some shitty ass kid who listened to Slug once and thinks he knows everything about hip-hop. Like Sage has said he gets like 50 IM's a day. I'd get sick of that shit too if people did that to me. Oh yeah, Sage you titty poppin mother, get those damn groupies off my back.

Fuckin Whitey
Post Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:25 am
lee scott

haha

"SAGEkillz: I'm carving it into my cock as we speak."
Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:29 pm
DaErSageEliasWi

What wack beats is he talking about?? I've never heard any wack anything from Sage. Unique...yes. Strange...YES. IDK what is going on with everybody. Has everyone gone mad?? Whatever, live and let live. Let whoever wants to think Sage is wack think whatever they want. Sage doesn't need to be bothered with trying to explain his shit to people with the emotional capacity of a doughnut, Some people don't want to have to think about their music, they just wanna bob their heads. Why bother fighting, right? Are you going to be able to change a doughnut's mind? Change a doughnut's mind....hmmm....I think I'm losing mine. Adios.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:19 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bobby Anticon

Quote:

christ almighty haha, LoL darlene....Mwa ha ha ha...HighLarious Sage!!!!!!!, what do stoners buy at Caribou? a smoke a late...hey fickle you all...iam completely crazy now...D-own L-oading-==- yeah its done. -late-=,att=- ,orning[eace B-ing(j)ured says Heeeeey Yo, Kelso Wendo's Frosty please and nuggets and...umm well i'll just take a coke ...BWA HA HA HA...you know what it is if you do know anything about saints, new orleans and all...no peace :shock: 8) :oops: :roll: :D
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:24 am

iamnotpunk

sage francis you are the shits!
i made it plural to stress the amount of shit you are!
i mean that in a good way XD
Post Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:37 am
Bobby Anticon

D & Kawnphoozed  Reply with quote  

"Wait then what do you want to do?" -==- "I wanna DANCE!!!!" :oops:
Post Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:14 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next