Search
Register
B. DOLAN/GRAND BUFFET (MA, ME, RI, NY) 4/15-4/20
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

tom inhaler
me too!

B. DOLAN/GRAND BUFFET (MA, ME, RI, NY) 4/15-4/20  Reply with quote  

holy shit! B. will be opening for Grand Buffet at the following shows.

04/15 - Harpers Ferry, Allston, MA
04/16 - The Living Room, Providence, RI
04/17 - The Iron Horse, Northampton, MA
04/18 - Space Gallery, Portland, ME
04/20 - Mercury Lounge, New York, NY

Last edited by tom inhaler on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:18 pm
kese

definitely catching this one...
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:27 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
futuristxen

I might have to go to the Boston show if I go to one of these. I have an awkward relationship with a member from Grand Buffet's fanbase, that'd I'd like to not have a repeat episode of.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:33 pm
Reggie

futuristxen wrote:
I might have to go to the Boston show if I go to one of these. I have an awkward relationship with a member from Grand Buffet's fanbase, that'd I'd like to not have a repeat episode of.

more
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:57 pm
b. dolan
FBI agent

Reggie wrote:
futuristxen wrote:

more
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 pm
m hanora
Holy Mary Mother of Pwn.

oh man oh man.

i'm proud of you family.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:59 pm
cakes

haha, i wanted to request more info from futurist but didn't want to take anything away from dolan.
there you have it now, dear. spill.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:02 pm
futuristxen

b. dolan wrote:
Reggie wrote:
futuristxen wrote:

more

I caught the fancy of a gentleman of particularly gropey stalkery persuasion, who thought it okay to follow me around the venue and then grab my ass. He said he goes to all of Grand Buffet's shows, and I'm sure he'll be there again. Which will probably make it difficult for me to enjoy the show, even if he doesn't go, just because I'll be expecting him to show up at any moment. I don't know. Bleagh. Maybe I'm being goofy.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:06 pm
cakes

maybe you should just bring a secret weapon. you know, like a football player or a butterfly knife.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:09 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

futuristxen wrote:
b. dolan wrote:
Reggie wrote:
futuristxen wrote:

more

I caught the fancy of a gentleman of particularly gropey stalkery persuasion, who thought it okay to follow me around the venue and then grab my ass. He said he goes to all of Grand Buffet's shows, and I'm sure he'll be there again. Which will probably make it difficult for me to enjoy the show, even if he doesn't go, just because I'll be expecting him to show up at any moment. I don't know. Bleagh. Maybe I'm being goofy.

I really really hope you're not talking about my old roomate Kenny. Because he slaps my ass (and everyone else's ass) all the time. haha. But it seems you're talking more about gropery than slappery.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:13 pm
cakes

i always imagined growing up that dudes slapped ladies' asses more often. i don't see strangers doing it. maybe it's a cultural thing. maybe it's a good thing. i suppose i haven't decided.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:25 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

in Kenny's case it is more of a....."WHAP"..."ouch, motherfucker".."hahaaa"
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:29 pm
futuristxen

Sage Francis wrote:
futuristxen wrote:
b. dolan wrote:
Reggie wrote:
futuristxen wrote:

more

I really really hope you're not talking about my old roomate Kenny. Because he slaps my ass (and everyone else's ass) all the time. haha. But it seems you're talking more about gropery than slappery.

Yeah no, this was definitely a grope not a slap. I was standing there trying to keep my distance and still enjoy the show, and he kept getting closer like the Jaws shark sort of circling the boat. And his first move was to offer me his beer, and I declined. Then he waited and crept closer. And I was like "great, I'm already like on the complete edge of the stage, I can't move any farther to my left. And this was already after I had tried ditching him by going outside for a few minutes and then coming back in(in retrospect not a great move, because he could have just followed me outside). At any rate his hand started sliding across my ass and I was just in complete shock by the time he got to a full on grab. Bleagh. Even after I found Niki and Jared he still like dropped in to say bye like he hadn't done anything wrong.

Big guy too like 6-4/5ish.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:30 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

ahhh. Nah, that's not Kenny. haha. he wouldn't be on some shit like that.
Although he would offer you his beer. He's the homie like that.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:31 pm
cakes

does kenny ever say, good game? i think he should.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:46 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next