Search
Register
im pro war
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

ihaveagluegun

AGRAajgsdligasdbas;kjfbasuikg ufydgkjzgljkgdgzpigig;kOIHASDKFHASDFASDBFKSALhhlhLKHBDKAGSUDIgkj;JKSDj;kd;AHGSDabodbAODHassdsAKBDs;asd;o
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:16 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cire

This is pretty rediculous. Clearly we have someone here who is obsessed with bush like my christian, conservative, republican mom. If what you just said you really meant. Well, it is people like you who i fear. If you weren't so ignorant and had a more open mind about things you'd realize that even if we do attack Iraq we are going to murder thousands of causalties. Your so worried about your own life you don't even think about anyone elses. Tht would classify you as a selfish bastard.

MAKESHIT FUCKING PATRIOT.

How can you feel sage on any level if you can't relate to the way he feels whatsoever?
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:27 pm
i'm ugly

this is for absurd and kayla  Reply with quote  

alright dude. i, unfortunately, am in the military. i joined because the California job situation is crap and i had to find a way to support my daughter. people like you think that all military personnel are all gung-ho about war, but you're wrong. i hate the fact that i might be going to war because that increases the possibility of me never seeing my daughter again. you obviously don't understand the situation with Iraq and the possibility of war. you're thinking selfishly and not thinking of the military personnel and their families on both sides. and for the record, war didn't take Hitler out. he committed suicide before that war was over.

the only idiots are the people that assume american lives are more important than anybody else's (kayla). just because we live here in the United States doesn't make a difference on how important our lives are. and not all middle eastern people hate us, a good number of them do, but most do not. if absurd and kayla are so concerned about the possibility of war then then would be keeping up with the news. a recent interview on the O'Reily factor was done on a small community in Iraq. most of the kids were dressed in american clothing like Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger and listening to Brittany Spears and the Backstreet fags and talking about how so much they would like to come to the United States to live in. don't make assumptions if you fully don't understand what is to be assumed.

but that's just me.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:53 am
Reggie

Hitler committed suicide.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:04 am
Nope

I'm pretty sure kayla was being sarcastic....I thought this to be obvious
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:41 am
sliquid

Yeah, I think Kayla was being facetious.
Was it that hard to see?

Anyway I think the name absurd explains it all.

But what can you expect from the brain dead, errr I mean, brainwashed people who support this?
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:49 am
Petrouchka Rasputin

1)The "Man of the Year" award means only that the person was regarded as the top news-maker that year, not that they had done good thing.

2)Sarcasm doesn't always come across clearly in text, but I'm surprised you all took Kayla seriously.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:59 am
Ben

you betta recognize  Reply with quote  

how is Iraq supposed to attack us when they are surrounded by us and the no fly zones we enforce?
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:12 pm
Nope

well sadaam could have shit sit up in other countries, ready to go in case shit happens

by attacking iraq, the us is only increasing the chance of sadaam doing something

under normal circumstances he wouldn't attack the us, that's fucking suicide

but if he gets killed or starts getting tortured for info and shit...he might have an order that if that happens "let shit fly"

this is all hypothetical, but again

by attacking iraq, the us is only increasing the chance of sadaam doing something
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:25 pm
Nope

and it really doesn't even have to be sadaam...the anti-us feelings is something everybody in that area of the world has in common...you just never know
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:27 pm
absurd21_13

TV is getting to your heads people. TV is showing you that the iraqi people are nice and in an interview with sadaam that he is a nice guy. this is all bullshit. a bunch of acid taking hippy bull shit. So youre saying by attacking iraq today it will bring more violence to us. maybe maybe not. the violence is coming to the US if we attack or not. America cannot just sit around and do nothing. why dont you anti war people go to iraq and see what will happen to you. i know some iraqi and middle eastern people. they all hate sadaam. This guy kills both muslims and christians and you want the Us to let him keep on doing this? if he kills people from his own country what do you think he would do to people that he hates?
Post Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:49 pm
sequence

Okay, you're retarded. Shut up. Do you watch TV? Do you have any idea how stupid you sound saying that the media is anti-war? Holy crap, kill yourself. Sure Iraq is a shitty place, and no one likes Saddam. There are lots of shitty places with shitty leaders that we don't give a fuck about. Pull your head out of your ass. Iraq can't attack us. They have no military worth mentioning. If violence comes to the US it isn't from them, it is from terrorist organizations who don't like Saddam either. Jesus Christ, I'm fed up with being polite and conscientious and intelligent. You're just too stupid to be aloud to talk. Now. SILENCE, if you have reasonable pro-war statements to make, please make them.
Post Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:19 pm
natas sevol dog

isnt this the kinda stuff that ends us getting into some deeper shit in 10 or so years, we take out a ruler that we dont want there, put in one of our choice give him a bunch of shit to fight enemies off with, then we piss him off and we become the enemy that he uses the stuff we gave/trained him w/ against us.

and iff all the iraqi and middle eastern people hate the guy why dont they do a damn thing about it? instead of just fingering their butts and hope someone comes to do something
Post Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Self-Ostracized

I would have posted my honest opinion about this is it wasn't for the ever so ignorant line "middle eastern people hate us" I do agree with fojar though, N. Korea is waaaaaaaaaaaay more of a threat than Iraq. At least their shit can reach the u.s mainland
Post Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:35 pm
futuristxen

I wrote a bunch of stuff. But then realized that this wasn't even worth a serious reply to. I agree with what Fojar said about North Korea being a bigger concern. North Korea as I've been led to believe might have the capabilities to hit the west coast with a nuke. HOW IS THAT NOT SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE DEALT WITH? I don't understand why N. Korea is a backburner issue to some crazy dictator who can do nothing directly to us. The only way sadaam is a threat is by giving his supposed weapons of mass destruction to someone else to use. And those people are just going to get those weapons elsewhere if not from him. I say deal with the threats you can actually address. Sit down and talk N. Korea off the ledge.

The fact of the matter is, none of the current problems are to the level where force is the only answer. War should always be a last resort, not just a tool to make someone do what you want them to do. The best warrior is the one that knows how to avoid war. We have weak(wack) leadership that can't articulate it's position on a world or domestic stage and it's absolutely killing things right now.
Post Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:29 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next