Search
Register
im pro war
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

absurd21_13

im pro war  Reply with quote  

Fuck sadaam hussain. we need to strike first before they strike us. If we dont go to war with them they will attack us. If you guys dont know this but middle eastern people HATE us! they wish no fuck that WANT all Americans to die. if you deny this then you are a freaking idiot. Dont give me the war wont solve anything crap either! War took out hitler. We got this country through a war. if we were anti war during those days imagine how the world would be today. Dont give me Bush only wantz oil crap either. We can get oil from any other middle eastern country like kuwait. Im through venting now i want to hear some replies
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:50 pm
natas sevol dog

why would saddam attack us? all that would do is get himself and his countrypeople killed even quicker. BUT now that we are threatining him saying we will kill him, he might see it as he has nothing to lose. before all this aggression on our part id say there was an extremly slim chance of him just attacking us cause we arent his friends. so are you prowar for nkorea too?
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kayla
cutie n3wb

Yes.

Middle Eastern people hate us. I will not deny that because that would make me a freaking idiot. Our lives are more valuable than theirs, this is obvious. We will attack them JUST IN CASE they're thinking about attacking us. We will be more wealthy than ever. No consequences will be suffered, we will have nothing left to worry about.

The United States saves the world. Again.

Love,
Kayla
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:09 pm
Nope

^^^^^
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:13 pm
kwestchun

Quote:

Middle Eastern people hate us. I will not deny that because that would make me a freaking idiot. Our lives are more valuable than theirs, this is obvious. We will attack them JUST IN CASE they're thinking about attacking us. We will be more wealthy than ever. No consequences will be suffered, we will have nothing left to worry about.

- For the Love of Crap I'm hoping you're joking.
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:15 pm
Aroen

you should volunteer your services and take hussein out then.
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:20 pm
name

Re: im pro war  Reply with quote  

absurd21_13 wrote:
Fuck sadaam hussain. we need to strike first before they strike us. If we dont go to war with them they will attack us. If you guys dont know this but middle eastern people HATE us! they wish no fuck that WANT all Americans to die. if you deny this then you are a freaking idiot. Dont give me the war wont solve anything crap either! War took out hitler. We got this country through a war. if we were anti war during those days imagine how the world would be today. Dont give me Bush only wantz oil crap either. We can get oil from any other middle eastern country like kuwait. Im through venting now i want to hear some replies

your argument is so lucid and persuasive. have you considered pursuing a career in foreign policy?

this may be one of the most idiotic posts ive ever seen in this forum. and thats saying a lot. its even dumber then the one about lance bass wearing an aesop rock t-shirt to the grammys.
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:33 pm
Nope

absurd indeed
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:37 pm
bobbythebear

absurd21_13 wrote:

I just know there's a punchline here . . . tell me not to take this one serious. just for the hell of it, let me remind you . . . Hitler did himself in. and the U.S. were not so heroic in either world war. different scenario, different role, irrelevant to any pro-war arguement.
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:18 pm
Alxotty

This is the stupidest thread since Mr Ass' one about the Arab World nuking UK.
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:42 pm
Sarcastro

Time Magazine Man of the Year 1938: Adolph Hitler
Time Magazine Man of the Year 1939 and 1942: Joseph Stalin (ok this one I just wrote for fun, but theres so many not so great characters that have been the MotY: FDR, Nixon, Ayatollah Khomani, Kissinger)

for a long while US was very pro-Hitler (Walt Disney was apperantly a big fan), and then Hitler attacked every country in Europe and, well things really got out of hand at that point, but Iraq doesn't have nearly as much power or powerful allies. The rest of the stuff written was even more absurd (pardon the pun) than that point.
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:49 pm
DM

name wrote:
absurd21_13 wrote:

your argument is so lucid and persuasive. have you considered pursuing a career in foreign policy?

this may be one of the most idiotic posts ive ever seen in this forum. and thats saying a lot. its even dumber then the one about lance bass wearing an aesop rock t-shirt to the grammys.

This IS the most idiotic post I 've evr read.

abacus
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:02 pm
hugh grants hooker

got our country through war? lol

i stopped reading right there.

we got this country through theft and genocide.

you sir, are a baffoon.
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:59 pm

Nortled

Ha ha, the aforementioned glossing over of history reminds me of 11th grade history class (many moons ago) when the teacher called on me and asked what happened to the Japanese-Americans during WWII. I replied that they were placed in "concentration camps". The teacher was like "whoa, whoa, that's a little strong; the correct phrase is internment camps". WTF? These folks may not have been killed, but they were concentrated in one area. Oh, they were "interns" in an internment camp? Did 50,000 or so Japanese-Americans send applications asking for an "internship" in the middle of the fucking desert with military rations? I agree teacha, it's important to be politically correct about all this...
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:21 pm
FoJaR

kind of off topic, but if anything, North Korea and not Iraq. simply because North Korea scares the hellzz outta me.

-FoJaR
Post Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:57 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next